What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

*** OFFICIAL *** FFA WAGERING THREAD - Merry Christmas!!! (14 Viewers)

Any leans on the Real Madrid/Juventus match tomorrow?  Need something to place that SB.ag bet
IMO it's a pretty even matchup. I'm leaning over 2.5.

RM has looked unbeatable at times in Champions League. But if they could pick one team to avoid it would be Juve.

If you're the cynical type you have to think the powers that be want to avoid a repeat of last year's PK result

Remember when we tried Stat Muse back in April of 2015. Whatever became of that. I'm about to shut it down for the week, and saw that in my pending, pending, pending list of things to do. Well here goes nothing are there any bet's to do? I'm already drinking, two novelty drinks into the weekend already. I have post-it notes for MLB on June 3,7,10,15,17. The one tomorrow is teams hosting CHW on Saturday are 13-4 O/U L17 since 2016.
i use it all the time for nba.. Got me a shirt and hat too for beta testing

JaxBill said:
IMO it's a pretty even matchup. I'm leaning over 2.5.

RM has looked unbeatable at times in Champions League. But if they could pick one team to avoid it would be Juve.

If you're the cynical type you have to think the powers that be want to avoid a repeat of last year's PK result
:thumbup:

Was going to just pick the over if nobody chimed in.  

I'm sitting on juventus at 9/1 and was gonna hedge to secure a couple units but golf matchup look like they may bury me so I'm gonna roll and try to win 450 on juventus.

I think this will be a very tight match up.

I like juventus to eek out a 1-0 match..

They just play one match for the finale?
Yes, one match. 

If tied at end of regulation, they go to two 15-minute extra time periods.  ( No sudden death or "Golden Goal" as it's called ) 

After that it's penalty kicks. Such a lousy way to decide a huge title. 

Yankees -125

Liriano first start back from injury. Just shoulder soreness.  And he got shelled start before IR.

Cliffnotes for anyone wanting to get in without being overwhelmed...

1.  Create an account at coinbase, and get verified.  I haven't found anywhere less expensive than coinbase to buy at.  You can link right to a credit or debit card and fund instantly.

2.  You create a transaction just like any stock trade and transfer the coins to addresses or "wallets".  No take backs, but very straight forward as well.

Just started with Heritage over the weekend, they give a 10% instant bonus on BTC, I was always fine with losing 3-4% in the transaction at 5d.  Does anyone buy BTC anywhere but coin base?  I have wallets at like 6 different exchanges, but thankfully was able to get my coinbase act figured out.  Apparently it was a mass issue they were having with the zip code matches on CC.
If you're using a credit card to deposit, how do you take money out of your coinbase wallet?  Just link it also to a bank account? 

got_nugs said:
Hooter, i'm not familiar with this...is this something we could buy to support or is this post for advice only?  I'd buy a small pair of xl orange shorts if you had them for my Saturday nights, dig.
I've been teaching myself Illustrator over the last few days. 

If that's what the people want, I'll make it happen.  Immense amount of work going on behind the scenes here, by more than just me.

#freeshane

2.5u MIN +100 

3u HOU -165

6trr by 3,4,5,6 (7.09 per bet = $300)
Los Angeles Dodgers -155* vs Milwaukee Brewers  (R Hill - L must Start   M Garza - R must Start)
 Atlanta Braves +142* vs Cincinnati Reds  (R Dickey - R must Start   S Feldman - R must Start)
 Toronto Blue Jays -129* vs New York Yankees  (J Montgomery - L must Start   J Biagini - R must Start)
  Houston Astros -166* vs Texas Rangers  (L McCullers - R must Start   A Cashner - R must Start)
  Cleveland Indians -183* vs Kansas City Royals  (C Carrasco - R must Start   J Hammel - R must Start)
  Minnesota Twins +100*

wtf is a sandwich trick and wtf is alizé
In Vegas you place a folded 20, 50, or 100 between your credit card and driver's license when you check in and politely ask if any upgrades are available.

They've at least pretended to do something of value without fail.  At Hard Rock a few years ago we got upgraded from a standard room to a 2 room poolside suite w/outdoor area.  Had a $1200 a night room for 3 days for about $500 total including the $100 tip. 

After losing huge in an Astros sweep at home, Min returned to the road Thurs with a very impressive 9th inning win. They had a great Road record and was this as a chance to hit the brakes on their skid. It was a key game for them that enabled them to stay in contention for the division. Then they smoke LAA last night. LAA in turmoil already and loses the best player in baseball, they are in a tailspin and Min is on a strong rebound trend.

did I see your shirts at goodwill
Days like last Saturday will cause that.

As with all things in my life, quality control will be on point when the time comes.  That was literally my first experience with Illustrator.  I used Microsoft paint a few times in high school but that is the total of my graphic design experience.

1st podcast scheduled for 7/7/2017 the Ultimate Fighter Finale is that Friday night.  First one will be done as kind of a companion to the live event and we will see where that takes us.   

What's up? They've been paying in 60 to 90 days or so I've read. 
downgraded to F by SBR (I have some thoughts on that but that's another issue entirely)

I ran up about 12k in total there, started withdrawing in the fall (2.5k max at one time) and they were actually fulfilling withdrawals within about 2-3 weeks.  after good success with the first 2 or 3, made another withdrawal early April and still nothing to date.  tons of payout complaints on SBR forum, some have been waiting since late Feb.  offering customers bonuses to cancel payout requests, etc.  

now granted they are still paying out right now (there was a forum post of a guy receiving payment as recently as May 28, requested payout mid Feb) but the optics are not what you want to see. 

How is 5d on payouts? I requested a max withdrawal that finally got approved last Monday. I requested a check.

downgraded to F by SBR (I have some thoughts on that but that's another issue entirely)

I ran up about 12k in total there, started withdrawing in the fall (2.5k max at one time) and they were actually fulfilling withdrawals within about 2-3 weeks.  after good success with the first 2 or 3, made another withdrawal early April and still nothing to date.  tons of payout complaints on SBR forum, some have been waiting since late Feb.  offering customers bonuses to cancel payout requests, etc.  

now granted they are still paying out right now (there was a forum post of a guy receiving payment as recently as May 28, requested payout mid Feb) but the optics are not what you want to see. 
I'm waiting on 2 payouts from March and April and still need to request 2 more to get out whole. Crossing my fingers. 

What are your thoughts on the SBR F? 

Users who are viewing this thread