What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

*** OFFICIAL *** FFA WAGERING THREAD - Merry Christmas!!! (12 Viewers)

I'll add LAD, MIL, AZ, and HOU -1.5 to you CLE and MIA

Washington Nationals +156* vs Los Angeles Dodgers  (S Strasburg - R must Start   C Kershaw - L - Action)
Miami Marlins +178* vs Chicago Cubs  (J Urena - R - Action   J Lackey - R - Action)
Milwaukee Brewers -134* vs San Francisco Giants  (T Blach - L - Action   J Nelson - R must Start)
Arizona Diamondbacks -181* vs San Diego Padres  (L Perdomo - R - Action   Z Greinke - R must Start)
Houston Astros -1½ +100* vs Kansas City Royals  (D Keuchel - L must Start   J Vargas - L must Start)
Cleveland Indians -126* vs Colorado Rockies  (T Bauer - R must Start   K Freeland - L - Action)

rr by 3456

=====================

$100.00   $100.00  Houston Astros -1½ +100* vs Kansas City Royals  (D Keuchel - L must Start   J Vargas - L must Start)
$244.50    $150.00 Houston Astros -163* vs Kansas City Royals  (D Keuchel - L must Start   J Vargas - L must Start)
 I was looking at this, Irvine.  3-0 since my post said his part of it, fish and tribe were gpj.  Even with those 2, 4 of 5 and fish were big dogs iirc.

i wasn't paying attention for any other later posts.

4-1 has to be ok for a rr, right?

St. Louis Cardinals -103* vs Cincinnati Reds  (M Leake - R must Start   S Feldman - R must Start)
Detroit Tigers -150* vs Los Angeles Angels  (J Ramirez - R - Action   M Fulmer - R must Start)

two team parlay one unit to win 2.3u

I lean Bal/Was F5 O5 - 115; Ross hasn't been consistent and Asher doesn't scare me; Just a lean at this point - I was hiking in South Dakota and running a half marathon so I have not been paying a lot of attention. Time to get back at it :banned:

GLTA
AB

The last real RLM that paid was Greinke on May 27th. We need another one of those. It was public as hell too - the Saturday that began Memorial Day weekend. We need another one of those. I'm thinking it lands July 1,2,3,4 somewhere within that Saturday/Sunday/Monday/Tuesday window of the July 4th holiday.

Fasting is for the birds but you will be as slender as an eagle in no time or even a polygynous Pied Flycatcher who accepts the disadvantage of a remote second household in order to deceive the prospective secondary mate and conceal from her the existence of the first household.

McCullers 9-11-2 O/U away:
total < 9: 3-11-2 O/U
total ≥ 9: 6-0 O/U 7±3 orpg

Royals Over 3½ -115
Astros/Royals Over 9 -106

Q: for you guys.  What does a general book keeper in your area pay?

An executive who retired up in the Boston office a few years back has a Son in the area who owns a used car lot.  I'm meeting them tomorrow after he reached out and asked if I'd be interested in some part time bookkeeping work.  If it comes down to it I'd like to know what's reasonable.

An executive who retired up in the Boston office a few years back has a Son in the area who owns a used car lot.  I'm meeting them tomorrow after he reached out and asked if I'd be interested in some part time bookkeeping work.  If it comes down to it I'd like to know what's reasonable.
Make a demand above what you want and see what happens. :shrug:

In Cleveland,  depending upon duties and qualifications, i would think $20 an hour would be reasonable for someone who is not a cpa but that is nothing more than a semi educated guess.

HTH

PM @Eminence

Glasnow 6-9 SU and 9-5-1 O/U:
Bucs score < 6 runs: 0-8 SU
Bucs score > 2 runs: 9-0 O/U 13±3 rpg

Since 2004 (entire database) Bucs 22-10 O/U with HPU Sam Holbrook (20-4 O/U on totals ≥ 8).

o10 +100
o11 +145

It's insane.

I'm going to be telling my kids about 55.5 pra, I think(trying not to let the moment overwhelm me) it's one of the most incredible numbers I've ever seen.

And he's going to finish third in the MVP vote, yup my head just exploded.
you making a play?

I'm thinking $25,000/yr. You're a CPA too right, Ref? I'd expect a little more if so if it was me. If I didn't get any more, $25k would be a floor if certified. I realize a used car lot is not big business, but they shouldn't balk at the figure getting a CPA to do non-CPA type work IMO, as I'm putting the number out there as 50% of what a full-time entry level Accounting grad on the CPA track but not yet certified ballpark would be. Also 150 hours now to sit for the test, so they'd have an extra year of credits which would command even more than me who raced to get that done right before the 150 hours requirement kicked in.

I complimented her She liked it
She wants to ####. I was on my way thru a different line today and she eye sucked me so ferociously i changed lanes. Her chubby ### is going to #### around and get ####ed. And I'll never be able to return to that liquor store as long as I live.

Fade material:

I'm playing the LBJ Under 45.5 pts/rebounds.

Also like

Steph no double double

Love over 3.5 free throws made

Klay under 1.5 blocks/steals

Steph under 7 assists

@WilliamHillUS on #NBAFinals Gm4 prop bets: "They're betting Durant and over/Lebron and over like it's stealing on #NBAFinals Gm4 prop bets: Durant prop total pts/rebs (40.5); Lebron prop total pts/rebs/ast (54). @Covers

[Chain]something something Braves something Mets something last however many games hump a chubby cashier Tehran terrible vs lefty batters number 3 chick Mets 1-6 batters all lefty something something venereal disease[/Chain]

Mets over 4.5 -140

Curry Double-Double +180 (3 for 3 so far this series, why not at plus money)

Klay Thompson o5.0 3s +300 (Throw out his slump in game 1 and and you get his series average at +300)

you gotta go out to your van and then go back in what kind of van do you drive is it a full size van I bet it is because screw that minivan crap amirite you know what I'm talking about

Users who are viewing this thread