What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

*** OFFICIAL *** FFA WAGERING THREAD - Merry Christmas!!! (12 Viewers)

There certainly were no shortage of whistles in the first Warriors-Raptors matchup. Golden State was called for 25 fouls, resulting in DeRozan going to the free throw line 17 times (he made them all) and Kyle Lowry 12 times (he made nine).

The Raptors outscored the Warriors 37-26 at the line.

You need to win all 3 of these for me to be 75% on your plays tonight. Oh, and I could only get Warriors -3 1/2 FQ. I played it, I knew you would approve.
This whole day is tainted by that ####### beat writer. I'm a pathetic 6-6 and only up $46.

Total waste of time. That guy needs to get fired.

Last edited by a moderator:
This whole day is tainted by that ####### beat writer. I'm 6-6 and only up $46.

Total waste of time. That guy needs to get fired.
How can you say that? The Pelicans still won and they only missed their TT over by 2 points. I don't think that had anything to do with it.

How can you say that? The Pelicans still won and they only missed their TT over by 2 points. I don't think that had anything to do with it.
And you got lucky with the Knicks going to OT. I'm 5-4. I need to go 8-4. You better win #####. I've lost more than I care to think about the last 2 days by being stupid on live betting WAZZU and then hammering Indiana 2H against my Huskers tonight.

Clippers won Q1 and 1H. I play quite a bit of those. Pelicans over was assuming that Paul wouldn't be on the court playing defense and successfully running the offense...

I lost all three of my plays on that game. Anything better than 0-3 would have been a better alternative than what happened.

It all goes back to that dumb beat writer feeding me bad information.

This gussy and em thing is weird
Now that I think about it, kind of feels like Em made an alias to congratulate himself or something, lol. I've been tailing him in the NBA because I figure I might as well try to ride this dude's insane luck streak until it ends, while still anticipating a major payback coming. I think he kind of has a feel for the NBA, he's been winning, not 75% granted, but I'm sure I'm pretty close to 60% on his plays. I still think his logic is moronic and that he has no idea when it comes to other sports. Not really that weird. I'll tell him good job when he makes me money.

Clippers won Q1 and 1H. I play quite a bit of those. Pelicans over was assuming that Paul wouldn't be on the court playing defense and successfully running the offense...

I lost all three of my plays on that game. Anything better than 0-3 would have been a better alternative than what happened.

It all goes back to that dumb beat writer feeding me bad information.
I must have missed the Q1 and 1H plays. I only played the TT over.

Now that I think about it, kind of feels like Em made an alias to congratulate himself or something, lol. I've been tailing him in the NBA because I figure I might as well try to ride this dude's insane luck streak until it ends, while still anticipating a major payback coming. I think he kind of has a feel for the NBA, he's been winning, not 75% granted, but I'm sure I'm pretty close to 60% on his plays. I still think his logic is moronic and that he has no idea when it comes to other sports. Not really that weird. I'll tell him good job when he makes me money.
Don't mind them gussy, you know you're on the winning team. I sling it just as well as anybody else in this thread.

Don't mind them gussy, you know you're on the winning team. I sling it just as well as anybody else in this thread.
Don't be crazy. I realize that, probably because of your age, recognition is HUGE to you, but you're no Goo or Swirve. You've got a niche that you've carved out that you have done well with for parts of the two seasons that I've paid attention to.

Don't be crazy. I realize that, probably because of your age, recognition is HUGE to you, but you're no Goo or Swirve. You've got a niche that you've carved out that you have done well with for parts of the two seasons that I've paid attention to.
It's all about the money. However, I think the thrill is in being the person producing winners than relying on others for them.

Toronto needs to stop jacking up threes and realize Golden State isn't going to shoot 71% for the rest of the game.

Run your offense and do to Golden State what they did to you in the first. Bunch of dummies.

Last edited by a moderator:
Out with friends and wife at bar trivia , and thought the Minnesota - Wsu game was the cactus bowl game (trivia question - which teams were in cactus bowl yesterday)

i was the sports "expert"  :bag:

Well I'm glad I don't gamble for a living, because today would have been meet the Mossberg day.  :kicksrock:
That's how the last TWO days have been for me, primarily because when I think something is a sure thing I have to be drunk and stupid and unload.
If I would just do everything in 1-2 unit plays I'd be fine. UGH.

That's how the last TWO days have been for me, primarily because when I think something is a sure thing I have to be drunk and stupid and unload.
If I would just do everything in 1-2 unit plays I'd be fine. UGH.
I was stone sober when I thought TAMU was the best bet ever.  I ####### hate TAMU too which is ironic. 

Users who are viewing this thread