What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

*** OFFICIAL *** FFA WAGERING THREAD - Merry Christmas!!! (12 Viewers)

belljr said:
has anyone cashed out from 5dimes?

They say I need to fill out a form

Scan my license

Scan a utility bill

Scan the first 6 numbers of my CC I used for deposit.

:unsure:
I’ve withdrawn from them many times. They’re actually one of the better books as far as layout speed goes.

I do recall it being a major pain-in-the-### to get my first payout from them though. But if you jump through their hoops, you’ll be fine.

They want you to get impatient and bet the money while you’re waiting.

Since calendar year 2005 - had to use oddsshark's database to get data that was old enough, but it looks like FSU 3-18 O/U L21 against Virginia (0-9 O/U home). Sagarin makes that game 3.58, 3.32, 4.18, 5.21, 5.35 in favor of Virginia. The book is offering a real good number in comparison if you like that side. Subsequently Virginia ATS is ranked 3rd out of all the wagers across all sports with about 75% of the action reflected at S&O and SI, with SI saying they have 82% confidence it'll move back to 3. They've played twice since 2015 and FSU won outright as the underdog both times.

@A10Talk Great rematch tonight between VCU and Richmond. It’s a dog-fight for the Top 4 spots in the A-10, and this game will be a key determinant. Spiders looking for the season-sweep while VCU looks for revenge.
The sweep angle is strong.

Richmond +103

i bought her a crave solo. the last few days have been really interesting. very, very interesting and good. the first time she used it she was on top. she only lasted 10 seconds, after which she "cleaned up" after herself in the most erotic and sexy way anyone could possibly imagine. it was the hottest thing I'd ever seen https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DVenAK9VQAEpMv5.jpg

i bought her a crave solo. the last few days have been really interesting. very, very interesting and good. the first time she used it she was on top. she only lasted 10 seconds, after which she "cleaned up" after herself in the most erotic and sexy way anyone could possibly imagine. it was the hottest thing I'd ever seen https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DVenAK9VQAEpMv5.jpg
So many good reasons to visit this thread

Last edited by a moderator:
She is the worst rhymer ever.  Bad rhymers w/ amazeballs bottoms make me :crush:. 

Speaking of FSU 

How are you guys holding up today @got_nugs
Exhausted after a long hard day of waiting while hells bells whipped that surgical ###.  She’s doing well all things considered, she was on the slab forever it seemed.  Good and doped up now.  We will MRI tomorrow to determine the judges scorecards for the surgeons but I’m expecting 10s across the board.  Thank you lostradamus and to all of you other fellas, the support really means the world.  B got a kick out of reading the posts...then she asked me what nugs were and now I’m in trouble with the wife.  Win some lose some.

Any particular reason other than low fees?
I withdraw directly to it(cuts out blockchain) and I can actually day trade BTC/ETH because of the fees.  It allows me to get my money into USD because of the low fees but still keep the money online.  The coinbase fees were so ridiculous that if I was converting to USD I'd just go right to my bank account. Now I can hold in USD in my gemini acct if I don't like what BTC is doing.

Exhausted after a long hard day of waiting while hells bells whipped that surgical ###.  She’s doing well all things considered, she was on the slab forever it seemed.  Good and doped up now.  We will MRI tomorrow to determine the judges scorecards for the surgeons but I’m expecting 10s across the board.  Thank you lostradamus and to all of you other fellas, the support really means the world.  B got a kick out of reading the posts...then she asked me what nugs were and now I’m in trouble with the wife.  Win some lose some.
That's awesome nugs.  Hope the beard is doing better as well.

Am I ridiculous for kind of liking Mayweather at +750 in MMA?

Wouldn't go crazy, wouldn't expect him to win, but kinda feel like at those odds you just have to hold your nose and put 1u on it.

Am I ridiculous for kind of liking Mayweather at +750 in MMA?

Wouldn't go crazy, wouldn't expect him to win, but kinda feel like at those odds you just have to hold your nose and put 1u on it.
I feel like I should know this but who is he fighting?

probably throw him a tomato can but maybe not at that price

CBB (Also known as, I love Thursdays)

Omaha -6.5
UL Lafayette -1
Bill & Mary/Charleston O151
S. Dakota St./Denver O150.5
Pacific +13
Montana -8
San Diego -5.5
Rider -8.5
Duke +1.5
Utah -4.5
SIU-Edwardsville -2.5
Montana St. -3.5
Illini -4.5
USC +3.5
Washington +8.5
S. Dakota St. -6.5
Weber St. -10
Hofstra PK
Austin Peay +13
Tulsa -7

CBB (Also known as, I love Thursdays)

Omaha -6.5
UL Lafayette -1
Bill & Mary/Charleston O151
S. Dakota St./Denver O150.5
Pacific +13
Montana -8
San Diego -5.5
Rider -8.5
Duke +1.5
Utah -4.5
SIU-Edwardsville -2.5
Montana St. -3.5
Illini -4.5
USC +3.5
Washington +8.5
S. Dakota St. -6.5
Weber St. -10
Hofstra PK
Austin Peay +13
Tulsa -7
Are these system plays?

Are these system plays?
No, just plays I liked, some of them were plays against teams that had major injury or suspension issues, see Tulane, missing two of their top 3 players,
I believe 5 guys foul out, and effing Frank Haith coached team still can't cover. Tulsa joins SMU on my do not bet on list. Kentucky pretty much on there
too.

No, just plays I liked, some of them were plays against teams that had major injury or suspension issues, see Tulane, missing two of their top 3 players,
I believe 5 guys foul out, and effing Frank Haith coached team still can't cover. Tulsa joins SMU on my do not bet on list. Kentucky pretty much on there
too.
I have no problem with that many plays at all, I've just never seen someone play so many small conferences in one night purely based on their own knowledge.  Do you watch all these teams or follow them somehow?  Look up stats on kenpom? (this is not at all a shot if it's coming off like that, I'm genuinely curious).

I have no problem with that many plays at all, I've just never seen someone play so many small conferences in one night purely based on their own knowledge.  Do you watch all these teams or follow them somehow?  Look up stats on kenpom? (this is not at all a shot if it's coming off like that, I'm genuinely curious).
I watch a lot of small conference hoops, I follow a lot of small conference feeds on twitter. I will tell you this, I started listening to Big Man on Campus youtube channel daily,
he knows his stuff on small college teams, and I feel like I've learned more in the last few months about some of these teams than I've ever known. He didn't have a broadcast
today, 3 of those picks were his, but just listening, he's turned me on to a ton of trends, a ton of bet on and bet aganst teams.

I watch a lot of small conference hoops, I follow a lot of small conference feeds on twitter. I will tell you this, I started listening to Big Man on Campus youtube channel daily,
he knows his stuff on small college teams, and I feel like I've learned more in the last few months about some of these teams than I've ever known. He didn't have a broadcast
today, 3 of those picks were his, but just listening, he's turned me on to a ton of trends, a ton of bet on and bet aganst teams.
That's very cool.  Thanks for the answers.

I don't subscribe to KenPom. I keep up with their free ratings.

Here's are my observations, some I've picked up from him and others, some are just mine:

Cincinnati unders
fade Temple when laying double digits
SMU do not bet list
Wichita St over rated
Davidson has switched defenses in the last few weeks and have become a great bet on team
I think Rhode Island is over rated despite their record
A guy who had parlayed UVA with unders in every game would have made a lot of money
Clemson and UNC are both over rated
Big 12 is a mess
Play Marquette against teams that can't defend the 3
Play Creighton at home
I look to bet Montana and Weber in conference and fade N. Dakota
Montana St is under rated in Big Sky
Bet Nebraska at home, and wait on the play, Vegas and so called sharps have played against NU all year
Penn St is a bet on team now that they have their full compliment of players
Michigan is over rated
Indiana can't make throws, don't bet as a favorite
William and Mary overs all the time
UIC is a good bet on team, Oakland is over rated ATS
I've made a lot of money betting Canisius and fading Marist this year
Loyola, Chi is a bet on team, Drake is under rated. Missouri St is over rated. Fade Valpo
Wyoming at home is usually worth a look
Murray St is extremely athletic and could probably win a game in the tourney
Washington and Utah are my two favorite bet on teams in the Pac12. Fade ASU
Fade Kentucky, bet Alabama at home. Stay away from Florida, too inconsistent
Fade Denver and W. Illinois. I love S. Dakota St.
Before tonight I'd say bet ULL every night. UTA biggest under achiever
Zags very over rated. Fade Pepperdine

Did you just tell me I'm wasting my money you son of a #####?
Isn't it $20/year? That's cheap. Just don't know that it provides me a lot of value from a betting standpoint. You can get a lot of info from his free front page if you're willing to sort through it.

Isn't it $20/year? That's cheap. Just don't know that it provides me a lot of value from a betting standpoint. You can get a lot of info from his free front page if you're willing to sort through it.
Yeah.  I use him pretty much only for player props. 

Users who are viewing this thread