What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

*** OFFICIAL *** FFA WAGERING THREAD - Merry Christmas!!! (15 Viewers)

i been taming a wild animal nightly you earn their trust and then work from there sometimes it takes a year but from then on it snowballs especially if they have sensitive senses of touch

start now practicing your straight-faced, sincere lies

"that's beautiful"
"they look amazing"
"I cant beleive it"
"never done that before"
"never seen that before"
"turns me on so much"
"best I ever had"
"best I ever seen"
"smells better than ___"
"feels better than ____"

Basically lie about how all of your five senses feel with a straight face like it's your serious job or profession and that's about it let everything fall into place from there no one said this would be easy. It helps if you're a real serious man in real life. Like, if you have a face that's always serious. So everything you say is deadpan. It helps so much but on the inside you're giggling like a little child when it works "you made me feel like I was on a different planet last night" said with a smile on your face gets punched in the face. but with a straight, life-or-death demeanor is the ####

Stuart Ullman said:
2018 Most Regular Season Home Runs

Giancarlo Stanton +350

Aaron Judge +700

How do you not find a way to get some money on those lines? 
I think the best play on the board is Hoskins 50/1. Don't expect him to stay at that price long. Also going with Gallo 25/1. 

Wouldn't take either to beat Stanton or Judge outright, but the price is obviously a lot better.

I think the best play on the board is Hoskins 50/1. Don't expect him to stay at that price long. Also going with Gallo 25/1. 

Wouldn't take either to beat Stanton or Judge outright, but the price is obviously a lot better.
Hoskins was my dark horse based on the price alone. He was going stride for stride with Stanton at the end of the year, iirc.

You can’t not bet him at 50-1, you won’t miss whatever minuscule amount it would take to max a bet on him.

Don’t see Gallo being the guy unless both Stanton and Judge were to get hurt. Arenado gets consideration for the Coors Field effect but Stanton and Judge are in a league of their own right now.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hoskins was my dark horse based on the price alone. He was going stride for stride with Stanton at the end of the year, iirc.

You can’t not bet him at 50-1, you won’t miss whatever minuscule amount it would take to max a bet on him.

Don’t see Gallo being the guy unless both Stanton and Judge were to get hurt. Arenado gets consideration for the Coors Field effect but Stanton and Judge are in a league of their own right now.
Gallo's average flyball distance and average HR distance for Gallo are better than either Yankee.

Of course, the obvious bugaboo for him is K's, but he's improved from 2016 to 2017 1H to 2017 2H. Still a long way to go, but if he can flirt with "just" 30% K's and stay healthy, he'll finish top 5 at worst.

Huskers -2

I've got them at -3 and -1, and probably heavier than I'd advise that you do. I don't give two rips about the reverse line movement, it's been a theme, and Huskers
haven't cared. Maryland is 2-7 on the road, Huskers have lost once all year at home, a game to Kansas where Jayhawks made a late 3 to win it, Huskers are 19-6 ATS,
10-2 ATS at home, have covered 7 games in a row and 15 of their last 16. The Vault will be sold out, AGAIN, and rocking. Huskers and their fans are very aware the
importance of each game and have been playing like it for the last two months. All they have to do is win. At home. Against a bad road team. IN.

Texas Tech -6.5
Bonnies -1
UVA -6.5
Bama/LSU U143.5

BMOC play:
Butler/G'Town O148.5

Last edited by a moderator:
she and I gonna do valentines tonight. she always makes a big deal when I cook for her. but the nicest thing I ever made was frozen pizza. that's a big deal to her. the bar is set really low. but today I got a little red cookie cutter and I'm gonna make all the pepperoni slices into little hearts ♥

CBB

UCF/USF O126.5
Florida St. -4
Iowa/Michigan O146
Illinois St/Bradley U135
Memphis +7
Loyola -11.5
S. Dakota -6
Florida -10
S. Hall/X O158.5
Nova/PC O152
Nova -9.5