What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

*** OFFICIAL *** FFA WAGERING THREAD - Merry Christmas!!! (16 Viewers)

3-Point Contest to Win:

Klay Thompson +200 (betonline.ag, best odds I’ve found online)

3-Point Contest Top 3 Finish

Klay Thompson -250

I feel like Thompson to finish Top 3 is a lock. Use the money you win on Top-3 finish to cover your bet on him to win. ;)
Adding:

ANY PLAYER TO MISS 7 CONSECUTIVE SHOTS - NO -155

Creighton 2H PK

Markus Howard is out injured and not returning for Marquette.

Last edited by a moderator:
Starting from the rear has no effect on a restrictor plate race.  Literally has zero effect on outcome.

Plays will be up about an hour before race.  Won't be playing matchups heavy, but let's hit a winner!!
 For example, Logano went from starting 38th to 5th in 6 laps yesterday.

:popcorn:

I faded Harvick as well with some of the top guys like Hamlin & Logano.

@TheGooRoo Any matchups you like today?
I expect plenty of speed from Logano.  The cars are expected to be a little harder to drive this season.  The draft package is going to cause some wrecks today by cars still 18 inches away from each other.  Someone could always go out of their way to ruin Joey's day though.  He's forever on the hit list of several driver's.  This should be a great race.

Redemption. Payback. Retribution. There are many ways to say it, and when Stanford rolls into Haas Pavilion on Sunday after the Cal men’s basketball team snatched victory from the clutches of defeat at Maples Pavilion a little less than two months ago, the Cardinal will be on a mission to erase a sour loss with the sweet, sweet delicacy that is revenge.
Since 2010 P12 21-7 O/U when Stanford seeks same-season revenge. sdql

Stanford/Cal o140½ -105

Nebraska done.. No tournament for them
They certainly aren't done. It's very possible they don't make the tournament, they definitely have a lot of work to do
at this point, and they need help from other bubble teams. This weekend couldn't have been any worse for the Huskers
though. If they win these last two and win a game or two in the tournament, and a few of these other bubble teams lose
they could be right back in. Lots of basketball left. Either way, super disappointing weekend.

better things to gamble on the what seems like dumb luck.  the folks the bet on it will probably argue against it and there is probably "value" in the plays. but all the value goes away with some crew mechanic leaves a wrench on a car and wrecks that take out half the field

Users who are viewing this thread