What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

*** OFFICIAL *** FFA WAGERING THREAD - Merry Christmas!!! (12 Viewers)

For a kid that is only 28 Greg McElroy is a pretty darned good analyst. Even keeled without being monotone. He's gonna go places.

Did you miss when I absolutely destroyed college football earlier this year?

Besides hockey there is no sport I can't crush. Believe that.
Dude, u don't know #### about CFB. U thought this was Jacksons last game. You based your bet upon the fact u thought it was his last game and he won the heisman. Stick to your lucky NBA plays. #moron

Dude, u don't know #### about CFB. U thought this was Jacksons last game. You based your bet upon the fact u thought it was his last game and he won the heisman. Stick to your lucky NBA plays. #moron
You're right, I don't know #### about CFB. But I do know how to win betting at CFB.

?

Reporting live from Everbank Field nosebleeds 

We go to Gator Bowl every year. We get 25 $ tickets from my wife's school and sit in the cheap seats.

First time I've felt ripped off. The ennui is overwhelming 
Know several UK fans down there today, saying it's mostly blue and mostly quiet.

Yeah he is pretty good.  Hot wife, good broadcaster, Bama legend, and just 28.  Good for him. 
Charmed life.  A few minutes ago he was talking about how Browning will have to play his best game for UW to have a shot today. And he said "As most everyone does when they face the Crimson Tide." And he said it as just fact without any tinge of homerism. It's a subtle thing but impressive to me. Herbstreit has that too and that bods well for McElroy.

No Heisman is going to run backwards 15 yards and commit an intentional grounding on 1st and goal.

No Heisman is going to throw a shovel pass on 4th and goal, hoping for a few blocks.

I'm sorry but that was just pathetic.

Could be way off here, but seems like Bama has started slowly often in these big games before taking control.  I'm going UW +3.5 and under 10.5 1st quarter.

Sirius had some guy on this morning saying Joe's are on UW and the sharps are on Bama.

Said some book I never heard of had so many public bets they moved the line to 13 and immediately a sharp bet 25 grand to move it back.

Not sure how.much of that I believe.

Public loves favorite.

And I can still get 13.5 online.

Slightly more tickets on Washington, but 2.2x more money on Alabama @CGTechnology_. "We need Washington now," says @jsimbal.

Only 36 bets separate Alabama and Washington @LVSuperBook. $ is 2-1 in favor of the Tide. "More moneyline on Washington than a normal dog."

2 replies1 retweet6 likes

Last edited by a moderator:
OK thanks, trying to find evidence that Dural played for LSU
I tweeted Brandon Reilly, a Husker WR once when I had an under prop because I knew he was hurt, but I saw him in the game, in order to get evidence that he played and he responded :) WINNING  He played 3 snaps and tweeted it to me. I got paid.

OK thanks, trying to find evidence that Dural played for LSU
I've used ESPN box score play-by-play before.  u can do screenshot, but 

• 3rd and 6 at LOU 22

(12:38 - 1st) Danny Etling pass incomplete to Travin Dural

• 2nd and 11 at LOU 41

(8:39 - 2nd) Danny Etling pass incomplete to Travin Dural

• 3rd and 4 at LSU 49

(4:03 - 2nd) Danny Etling pass incomplete to Travin Dural

Users who are viewing this thread