What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

*** OFFICIAL *** FFA WAGERING THREAD - Merry Christmas!!! (18 Viewers)

only 2 4pm games and a sunday night stinker

hmmm maybe I can finish that whole home humidifier install that I started 8 months ago

Last edited by a moderator:
SF +3.5 - I smell a rat; Seattle blew out SF three weeks but SF outgained SEA in total yards.  Sea won 43-16, but  San Francisco out-gained Seattle 452 to 331 in total yards while averaging 6.1 yards per play in that game.  I like SF later today. 

This is pretty cool

Connie and John Watt flew from Wisconsin to Kansas City to watch their son Derek Watt play fullback and special teams for the Chargers in their 29-28 win over Kansas City on Thursday.

Connie and John Watt flew from Kansas City to New Jersey to watch their son J.J. Watt play defensive end for the Texans in their 29-22 win over the Jets on Saturday.

Connie and John Watt flew from New Jersey to Pittsburgh to watch their son T.J. play linebacker for the Steelers in their 17-10 win over New England on Sunday.

This is pretty cool

Connie and John Watt flew from Wisconsin to Kansas City to watch their son Derek Watt play fullback and special teams for the Chargers in their 29-28 win over Kansas City on Thursday.

Connie and John Watt flew from Kansas City to New Jersey to watch their son J.J. Watt play defensive end for the Texans in their 29-22 win over the Jets on Saturday.

Connie and John Watt flew from New Jersey to Pittsburgh to watch their son T.J. play linebacker for the Steelers in their 17-10 win over New England on Sunday.
That is a lot of flights, hope they could afford it.

Users who are viewing this thread