What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

*** OFFICIAL *** FFA WAGERING THREAD - Merry Christmas!!! (15 Viewers)

Hoops:

Butler +5
Penn +4
Texas S. +16.5
Siena -6.5
Santa Clara  +8.5
San Diego St. -9.5
Northridge -4.5
Boise St. ML EV
Nevada -7
W. Kentucky +6.5

Small leans to Princeton, unders in Florida/Butler game and overs in UK/Louisville game

ND +11.5

Bama-14

Renfrow O3.5 +100 and 37.5 -115, he's exceeded these numbers in every post season game the last three years he has played in.

lumpy19 said:
ND/Clemson

Book o21.5 comp

Dexter williams u71.5 rush

Etienne u114.5 rush

Lawrence u269.5 passing

Boykin u4.5 rec

ND +12
OK/ALA

sermon u2rec & u19.5 rec yards

brooks u1.5 rec

ceedee lamb o4.5 rec & o69.5 yards

Harris o59.5 rushing

waddle o64.5 rec

murray o20.5 comp

and lots and lots of points

If you think A&M can come back and win when down 13 at half to Texas S. there's a pretty good middle opportunity with A&M -12 2H.
I'm passing and hoping that +16.5 holds

Dudes, I was driving between inspections today, at a stop light.  Hear a commotion to my left over in the turning lane, a 50ish y.o. man is walking up to the car in front of him yelling as he walked.  He reaches the car still yelling as I roll down the window, just in time to see him set off a round of heavy punches into the car through the open drivers side window!  The driver lets off the gas in defense mode and that car rolls into the car in front of it at a few miles an hour.  I jump out and start yelling while I cross traffic to get across the 2/3 lanes and I hear him say something to the effect of 'that's what you get for honking your horn', he sees me and the guy that was in that front car coming his way, he jumps back in his car and speeds off, knocking off the bumper of the car beside his as he left.  We get to the car that was attacked to find a confused, disheveled young girl crying and bleeding.  We got his license plate and there were 4 or 5 people that saw the incident....but I tell ya it's been a few hours and i'm still shook.  ####### people, man.

Dudes, I was driving between inspections today, at a stop light.  Hear a commotion to my left over in the turning lane, a 50ish y.o. man is walking up to the car in front of him yelling as he walked.  He reaches the car still yelling as I roll down the window, just in time to see him set off a round of heavy punches into the car through the open drivers side window!  The driver lets off the gas in defense mode and that car rolls into the car in front of it at a few miles an hour.  I jump out and start yelling while I cross traffic to get across the 2/3 lanes and I hear him say something to the effect of 'that's what you get for honking your horn', he sees me and the guy that was in that front car coming his way, he jumps back in his car and speeds off, knocking off the bumper of the car beside his as he left.  We get to the car that was attacked to find a confused, disheveled young girl crying and bleeding.  We got his license plate and there were 4 or 5 people that saw the incident....but I tell ya it's been a few hours and i'm still shook.  ####### people, man.
what is wrong with people

hope the young lady is ok. Road Rage is real and while we ( ok, I'll speak for only myself) and while I have yelled at other drivers for being idiots, like the young man who tried to go right on red last weekend, not realizing I had the green arrow for a left hand turn causing me to lock em up to avoid T boning him, it takes a special kind of idiot to actually get out of car. I hope that guy gets nailed for the assault, hit and run, etc. 

Anybody else thinking of fading Jones tonight on the chance he gets caught... :shrug:

2H - Suns / Nuggets O104, -110

Looks like free money. All Denver does is take 3s and the Suns don't play any defense to begin with.

Home team gonna be constantly pushing. Denver jacking up 3s. A disgrace of a track meet.

Last edited by a moderator:
Teaser: NYG -1.5, Hou -1, Buffalo +1 (I know, teasing across zero - i need something to root for before the real fun starts with the later games)  :bag:

Its a looooong shot but one with some reason.

Manchester United to win champions league 

50:1

Since firing coach Mourinho they are playing with offensive firepower and a purpose. They're loose and having fun. Winning the EPL title is out of reach but the CL could be a nice "consolation prize".

They probably may not make it out of the 1st leg of the knockout round being the drew Paris SG (another reason why their odds are so high) but only 16 teams remain. 

Think back a few years ago when Kentucky won the NCAA championship as a 7 seed. This is what this bet would equate to. A team with history, talent and is tested starting to warm up as apposed to throwing a dart at a 12 seed with 1 loss in some wacky conference. 

🤷‍♂️

I've thrown 20 bucks on worse things

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread