What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

***Chicago Bears Thread*** A dynasty begins... (15 Viewers)

Thats what hes known for. If nothing else he need to break up the int possibility. Cant wait for the ball to come to him there.
he wasn't waiting for the ball he was going down field at top speed and his QB underthrew it by about 5 yards. We'll have to disagree here.

Damn! That was a great f-Ing game. Dominant performances on both sides of the ball for 60 minutes. Not sure when I've seen that last. I know TB helped, but that was awesome.

Mitch gets things figured out and plays like this more often we have a chance for a great team.

• Smile
Reactions: -X-
that sucks, usually they still stream it when they need to show a cubs game. I'm still at the bar so I hadn't checked. (in Texas so I always need to stream it)

Mitch Trubisky was 7-of-8 for 218 yards and three touchdowns on deep passes that travelled 20+ yards in the air. That’s the most deep completions and yards of any QB in any game this season.

I think this next game against the Dolphins is going to tell us a lot about the Bears. Having the bye week, they SHOULD come out with another great game plan and run over Miami. But theyre a young team, and it wouldnt be surprising if they lost some focus during the break and came out flat. Thats not the end of the world, but would pump the breaks on just how ready they are for the big time. Hopefully they pick up were they left off, of course, and I think that would say a lot about the coaching and team leadership.

Mitch was obviously lights out, but man the O-line kept him clean against Tampa. Theres no way Miami lets him stand back there and pick them apart. It will be interesting to see if the lights really went on for him. Finding the right guy and putting touch on his passes made all the difference. Lets see if he can do it under duress.

Last edited by a moderator:
That game on Sunday, no matter how bad the TB defense is, was the greatest offensive display I've ever seen from the Bears.  If this team keeps progressing and stays healthy, it could be a special season.  

man, usually bye week is one of my favorites. I get to enjoy football without worrying about the #### show that is bears football. This week I'm actually sad we aren't playing! I want to see what they are going to do next. One more week to wait.

And were back! This game is getting set so much in our favor I'm almost a little worried. Not expecting 6td's but hoping for another clean offensive job, and hopefully our D-line can just crush Osweiler.

Partied too much on the break?  Sure what it looks like.  Trub and O look like garbage.  Howard coughing it up at the 2 killed our only decent drive.

Get it together, boys. 

BS!  Where’s the offensive holding?

Flukey ### catch!

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread