What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

FBG 35K Contest - 2017 Live Scoring (1 Viewer)

If you have donated in the past or if you are planning to donate this year - no time like the present  :thumbup:
I don't want to harp on this forever so this will be my last request for donations.  Yesterday the site has 267 unique visitors and thus far I have received 5 donations.  I never expected to make a killing but I haven't even recouped the cost for hosting the site.  Thanks for considering a donation,

Donated my lunch money for today. It would be nice to have others do the same if you use the site.

I was thinking the other day while jogging and listening to a podcast that I've never donated to just how much I enjoy that podcast and like that I don't have to pay to listen. But if nobody pays, it becomes harder to put out a good product. So I'm personally making it a goal to donate some money each month to support the products I use. It doesn't take much. 

Guys, we can do better than only 6 people donating here. 

Last edited by a moderator:
Steeler said:
I don't want to harp on this forever so this will be my last request for donations.  Yesterday the site has 267 unique visitors and thus far I have received 5 donations.  I never expected to make a killing but I haven't even recouped the cost for hosting the site.  Thanks for considering a donation,
Donated, thanks for the effort.

I need to review the results later tonight before closing out week 2.   FBG has identified 11,005 entries and I only have 11,004 that made the cutoff -- looks like some of the entries have a .5 point difference between Calcomatic and FBG.  I'm pretty sure it's some kind of rounding issue on my side, and FBG is the official score keeper either way  :)

I sent a donation via PayPal...thanks Steeler.

Come on guys send a little something.Having live scoring really makes this interesting and also is a lot more convenient than having to figure it out yourself.I'm sure that this was time consuming and Steeler did not have to take the time to do it.Thanks Steeler I sent a little something.

it will be 6 at least GB :)

-QG

Users who are viewing this thread