What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

***Official*** 2018 World Cup thread (and Drinking Guide) (5 Viewers)

I hear ya but im worried if we keep asking for VAR on plays the game will come to a hault as bad as football and the last 3 min of a basketball game
I agree, but if yellow cards are handed out for dives, you'd see them a lot less.  Players adjust to how the game is called.  It's like in football, where defenses often figure out early how PI is going to be called that game and adjust accordingly. 

Llama lloris has been lights out this WC. Not what I'd expect given club play.

Also...hoping Croatia have enough left in the legs to maintain this pressure

I am surprised at how many times France are not attacking the ball, instead waiting for it - while the Croatians are attacking.  I mean, it France, so I should not be surprised they are not attacking, but still.

I was just in the middle of writing that the Croatian hands were starting to go to hips after that first ten minute push...looking tired. That's a gut punch.

See what they have left.

Carlo Tevecchio would really like Croatia to win this. Don't think he wants to hand the WC Trophy to his countries biggest rival

Users who are viewing this thread