What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Looking for new (mobile) game (1 Viewer)

moleculo

Footballguy
Something along the lines of Clash of Clans or Boom Beach.  

I never got into Clash, I was late to the party and never got started, but I think I would have really liked it.  I was in the Boom Beach FBG task force, and really enjoyed that for a couple of years before it started to feel like a chore.

Now, I'm looking for something new.  Anyone got anything cool?

Star wars galaxy of heroes is pretty fun, but that's more turn based / character leveling grind

They had a tower defense game too...Force Arena.  It's OK

I never got into Clash, I was late to the party and never got started, but I think I would have really liked it.  I was in the Boom Beach FBG task force, and really enjoyed that for a couple of years before it started to feel like a chore.

If you want something in this vein try Lords mobile.

Id be happy to recommend you to my guild.

just got Iron Marines today. Made by the same people that made the Kingdom Rush series. This one is a pseudo RTS with some tower defense elements. Very high quality developer.

Not sure how new it is but if anyone was a fan of CivilizationV then Unciv is a must try. Especially if you are playing it on a tablet. Added bonus: it's an offline game so it's great to kill time while traveling.

Looking as well.  I currently play GOT Conquest but it's a money pit beyond epic proportions.  I've been playing for about 3 years and guessing I've spent a few hundred dollars during that time on packs and am falling behind.  The most powerful players in our kingdom have spent well into the five figures if not more.  Need to find something to play and advance in without breaking the bank.

Looking as well.  I currently play GOT Conquest but it's a money pit beyond epic proportions.  I've been playing for about 3 years and guessing I've spent a few hundred dollars during that time on packs and am falling behind.  The most powerful players in our kingdom have spent well into the five figures if not more.  Need to find something to play and advance in without breaking the bank.
What in the hell?!?

What in the hell?!?
I mean, Star Wars Galaxy of Heroes has grossed $1B+ over 5 years and it’s a Free To Play game

i think they are approaching 200 total characters, and newer characters are like $500+ to whale out and get all the shards and gear right away.  Then add in rolling the dice on mods.  Pretty sure there are stories of people spending 6 figures 

Users who are viewing this thread