What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Cavalier Crypto 101 (1 Viewer)

The bitcoin is mine and we have minimum growth.  

I will let everyone ride through this upswing but then I need to let you all or someone else hold this.  We have stuff else where too. I have no idea if I can access them with all the scams and bs.

Anyway this is our current holding on binance.

I will let everyone ride through this upswing but then I need to let you all or someone else hold this.  We have stuff else where too. I have no idea if I can access them with all the scams and bs.

I would say at this point if you can’t keep up on it and nobody volunteers just cut the cord and we’ll take the losses. I certainly couldn’t volunteer to take it on. Hopefully somebody can. 

I would say at this point if you can’t keep up on it and nobody volunteers just cut the cord and we’ll take the losses. I certainly couldn’t volunteer to take it on. Hopefully somebody can. 
It's just everything is stored away.  Some wallets on my computer from work, which I now have at home and some on my phone.  Need a new phone and have a new computer but won't put current one down until I have too.  With the new job just don't have time.  I used to do all this while at work.

I couldn't sell the alt coins for bitcoin low or high.  Just no value.  We needs alts to run.  But them in binance coin.  Wait 2 years when bitcoin drops again then win.

I will let everyone ride through this upswing but then I need to let you all or someone else hold this. 
Seems odd so I gotta ask.  Can you help us to understand what the issue is right now?

Are people knocking down the door for coins?  Can't imagine its taking up any of your time at all.

If you just don't want to have total responsibility anymore, maybe share the logins with a few trusted advisors here?

No one cares that Deep Brain Chain is probably a scam and you didn't work out.

Seems odd so I gotta ask.  Can you help us to understand what the issue is right now?

Are people knocking down the door for coins?  Can't imagine its taking up any of your time at all.

If you just don't want to have total responsibility anymore, maybe share the logins with a few trusted advisors here?

No one cares that Deep Brain Chain is probably a scam and you didn't work out.
Issue is simple, no one wants the log ins.  When bitcoin was at 3k.  I was going to try to sell alts and buy bitcoin.  One problem.  The trade fees were higher than the coins value.  Etc etc.

How many are ERC-20 based tokens? Those are pretty easy to store via Trust Wallet.

I'm not selling off, going down with the ship.  Hardly know how to access the stuff anymore off top of my head but got all info on my safe.

Wonder if our stuff was ever moved to wallets. If not, it should be. Too much risk leaving it on exchanges. Not your keys, not your coins. 

Alt markets starting to awaken from their slumber

i just went in cleaned up all my #### today that I've completely ignored from the last 6 to 9 months.  Had a bunch of bull#### in Binance and was able to move it all into coinbase.  Took my whopping initial outlay of $1,500 and now have $500 worth of etherium.  lolololololol

I think I have stuff sitting in Binance, Coinbase, and Uphold. Should I be moving out of any of those? 

An early morning, since deleted, topic in the Politics Forum may have led to the timeout. 
🙄 a sixth month timeout?  Is this kindergarten? Are we not adults allowed to speak freely?

Imagine if this crypto account had a ton of money in it, now that would be quite the ####show  🤣

Its much easier to do than you think...or so I'm told :oldunsure:
As much as I think they could loosen up and let a little more stuff go around here, I actually think it's extremely difficult to get banned for six months.  The people in charge around here don't strike me as unreasonable.

I'd have to bet whatever was out there was a mixture of both being really offensive and a level of stupidity on top of that.  Like you really need to try hard.  Pretty sure most of us know the outer boundary by now.

Anyway not sure we need a Fund Manager anytime soon, not gonna cash in these quarters.  Sounded like our Fund Manager lost all the keys anyway.

Last edited by a moderator:
i just went in cleaned up all my #### today that I've completely ignored from the last 6 to 9 months.  Had a bunch of bull#### in Binance and was able to move it all into coinbase.  Took my whopping initial outlay of $1,500 and now have $500 worth of etherium.  lolololololol
It could be $1,500 again in a few months.  Been a decent run up recently.  ETH is up 67 percent the last month.  

As much as I think they could loosen up and let a little more stuff go around here, I actually think it's extremely difficult to get banned for six months.  The people in charge around here don't strike me as unreasonable.

I'd have to bet whatever was out there was a mixture of both being really offensive and a level of stupidity on top of that.  Like you really need to try hard.  Pretty sure most of us know the outer boundary by now.

Anyway not sure we need a Fund Manager anytime soon, not gonna cash in these quarters.  Sounded like our Fund Manager lost all the keys anyway.
I think it was a drunk post.  Please don't drink and post.  

Users who are viewing this thread