What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Cav Crypto New (1 Viewer)

IC FBGCav

Footballguy
FUNDS ARE NOT GUARANTEED

Shares are 100.00 dollars.   For original members they can add to get 3 total shares.

If I don't get your paypal by 12.25.17  11.59.59 EST, you are out.

I need a full 100.00 to me on PAYPAL, YOU need to eat the fees.

If I sound firm, I am.  I ate paypal fee which was much worse than the echeck.

Last two things.  I will move all your names to the original thread on 12.26.17

I will start an echeck bet thread.

In paypal put your FBG NAME

3 - @TakiToki

3 - @ditka...mike ditka

3 - @McGarnicle

3 - @Angry Beavers

3 - @jrt103

3 - @FootballWidow

3 - @SFBayDuck

3 - @Clorox

2 - @Snickers

2 - @jon_mx

2 - @WhatDoIKnow

2 - @popeye

2 - @SayWhat?

2 - @Pole Cat

2 - @Don't Noonan

1 - @gianmarco

1 - @bigbottom

1 - @Jefferson the Caregiver

1 - @Nathan R. Jessep

1 - @BroncoFreak_2K3

1 - @Boulder Toads

1 - @cincredfan

1 - @Keerock

Last edited by a moderator:
In...please confirm.

Why did you eat fees?  Can't you send paypal money friend to friend without fees?

In...please confirm.

Why did you eat fees?  Can't you send paypal money friend to friend without fees?
Why, because it wasnt worth dealing with at the time.  I just ate it.  I figured people just didnt know better.  On guy sent me extra to cover fee and still was short .80.  I just eat thst.

I was thinking about picking up some gold this morning, but f' it - this will be more fun.  Adding 2 shares to get to the max of 3.

Cavalier759 @ earthink dot net
Assuming this is earthlink, can you confirm @IC FBGCav?

ETA: And holy ####, guess my wife has been using my PayPal...so I just transferred more funds into account but that takes 3-5 business days.  So, if I send through PayPal via my checking account (never done that), does that result in an infamous e-check?  :lmao:  If so, I'll get money into my account some other way and send asap with PayPal balance.

Okay, so I can still get in on this?  I sent you a couple private messages but didn’t get a response so I wasn’t sure.

P.S. I think I was in the original secured list. Is that no longer the case?  It’s okay either way, just want to understand the position. Thanks!

Okay, so I can still get in on this?  I sent you a couple private messages but didn’t get a response so I wasn’t sure.

P.S. I think I was in the original secured list. Is that no longer the case?  It’s okay either way, just want to understand the position. Thanks!
Yes you can get in.  

For the,original 55 I guaranteed their investment until 1.31.18.  

Now too many people too personally guarantee.  But you can be in.

Hypothetically speaking, in 6 months my $200 investment has blossomed to $60,000. Say I want to cash out at that point, how does it work?

I'm going to be out until tonight.  Nothing is moving on our end right now so  I will post everyone in and what they paid tonight.  Thanks.

I'm going to be out until tonight.  Nothing is moving on our end right now so  I will post everyone in and what they paid tonight.  Thanks.
Sounds good, nice rebound for the large currencies in the last 24 hours. BTC up $800 since I bought some yesterday afternoon. Bitcoin, Ethereum & Litecoin all with strong rebounds as well.

Users who are viewing this thread