What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Cavalier Crypto 101 (1 Viewer)

My goal is break people even at least. Up to them after that but I personally will follow your lead on some to charity.
Whatever people want is fine by me. By my basic math each share is worth about 45 bucks each? $100 buy-in? Doesn’t seem unreasonable to see btc double up sometime in the next year to two. 

Last edited by a moderator:
Whatever people want is fine by me. By my basic math each share is worth about 45 bucks each? $100 buy-in? Doesn’t seem unreasonable to see btc double up sometime in the next year to two. 
And its not everything.  That was everything in Binance.  I need to try to revive some wallets.  Might have another 1k or so by looking at the spreadsheet.  

I really think we should move 50% to cash and buy in a few months when it comes back down.  It could continue to skyrocket but its not btc MO.

I manually updated the spreadsheet with prices of about 3 hours ago.

A few of the symbols might have changed, so not sure if 100% accurate, but number was close to what Cav posted last night

You think Bitcoin corrects in here? 
History says yes but first time with huge corporations investing in it.  Again how do you spend BTC as an individual.  Not easy.  I read 80% of BTC owners hodl.   

But if I knew what I was talking about this fund would be around 25k.  And 80% BTC from the start.

I paid around 100 dollars for 1.5 million ECA coin.  It got up to over 10k and never sold.  Lol.

This is how much I believe in crypto at this point.  

Things are all subject to change...

But we do a lotto and I will keep doing that.  

This is my guarantee.  If you put in for a share now.  It is guaranteed until 1.31.18

You will not lose anything.

Once 50 shares get donated to me by FBG, I will invest.  Each share is worth 100.00 USD.  Now.

Max shares owned is 3.   

On January 31, 2018.   You can get back your original share cost.  With or without profit.  

No additional shares will ever be issued.

Let me make u money or let me give you money.  

Works either way.  

Paypal

Paid

3 - @IC FBGCav

3 - @tdoss

3 - @chet

3 - @Capella

3 - @Plorfu

3 - @metoo

3 - @JerseyToughGuys

3 - @joker

3 - @jamny

3 - @Getzlaf15

3 - @Psychopav

3 - @eoMMan

3 - @gmbacm

2 - @[icon]

2- @Hawks64   - @General Malaise owns .5 of this

1 - @hagmania

1 - @Waingro

1 - @arrow1

1 - @Tecumseh

1 - @Gawain

1 - @Frostillicus

1 - @SwampDawg

1 - @GAlmgren

1 - @popeye

1 - @Jayrok

1 - @ILUVBEER99

1 - @NotSmart

The next 46

3 - @TakiToki

3 - @ditka...mike ditka

3 - @McGarnicle

3 - @Angry Beavers

3 - @jrt103

3 - @FootballWidow

3 - @SFBayDuck

3 - @Clorox

2 - @Snickers

2 - @jon_mx

2 - @WhatDoIKnow

2 - @popeye

2 - @SayWhat?

2 - @Pole Cat

2 - @Don't Noonan

1 - @gianmarco

1 - @bigbottom

1 - @Jefferson the Caregiver

1 - @Nathan R. Jessep

1 - @BroncoFreak_2K3

1 - @Boulder Toads

1 - @cincredfan

1 - @Keerock

Registration closed.

CRYPTO 101 - Holdings

Total Investment - 10,100.00  USD

Transfering - 4,600.00

Cash for hard wallet - 67.00

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1EaGFSbwFnAAzIz77X5-ZF22HoZYIIuii158zabKYPCI/edit?usp=sharing
I will happy to liquidate any owners that want to sell @ 50.00 per share.

Whatever happened with this? With the way crypto has gone this year I wonder if this would have moved up at all. 

Whatever happened with this? With the way crypto has gone this year I wonder if this would have moved up at all. 
I've lost track of everything that's been done with it.  I did set this up a while ago, but not sure if it's still accurate.  That link shows our original $10,100 (edit: would be) worth ~$3,750 at the time of this post.  

ETA: I see the post from Cav back in April.  So I guess it was consolidated into BTC, ETH, and BNB?  I probably read that at one time.  :shrug:  

ETA2:  I guess I just need to read farther up the page.  :lmao:

I've lost track of everything that's been done with it.  I did set this up a while ago, but not sure if it's still accurate.  That link shows our original $10,100 (edit: would be) worth ~$3,750 at the time of this post.  

ETA: I see the post from Cav back in April.  So I guess it was consolidated into BTC, ETH, and BNB?  I probably read that at one time.  :shrug:  

ETA2:  I guess I just need to read farther up the page.  :lmao:
Didn’t see that either. 07787764 of BTC is worth about 3740 right now. 

Bumping so I can find it on my phone since work computer won't let me view the image.

:sharkmove:

Users who are viewing this thread