What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Cav Crypto New (1 Viewer)

FUNDS ARE NOT GUARANTEED

Shares are 100.00 dollars.   For original members they can add to get 3 total shares.

If I don't get your paypal by 12.25.17  11.59.59 EST, you are out.

I need a full 100.00 to me on PAYPAL, YOU need to eat the fees.

If I sound firm, I am.  I ate paypal fee which was much worse than the echeck.

Last two things.  I will move all your names to the original thread on 12.26.17

I will start an echeck bet thread.

In paypal put your FBG NAME

Cavalier759 @ earthlink dot net
Haven't sent you money yet, but I will if you tell me it is still ok to get in.

Paypal sent for 3 shares. Thanks a bunch for doing this, Cav. Should be a fun, social sweat no matter how it turns out. Now, let's fork some stuff up, motherforkers!

When I sent PayPal payment, it said there was a fee and it told me what my fee was and I had to accept.  I accepted the fee and it said $100 would go to recipient.. $104 out of my account. I thought that was standard format for these transactions.  

[puts on top hat and mustache]

Hello friend,

I am not Capella's alias. I can put 3 shares in your money making league/scam? Great! Thank you. 

Sounds good, nice rebound for the large currencies in the last 24 hours. BTC up $800 since I bought some yesterday afternoon. Bitcoin, Ethereum & Litecoin all with strong rebounds as well.
Was hoping it stayed down a little while the transfer cleared.  Yesterday was definately abuy day.

Just sent 2 shares (and a PM) as I forgot to reference my FBG name.  Let me know if you got it.  Thanks Cav!

We are at 45 new shares.   I am waiting to hear back from @Keerock and then I will put all these names in the first post of the other thread and transfer the funds.

Last edited by a moderator:
Have I won anything yet?  Just send me back whatever you think I should have whenever the time comes for that. 

Seriously, though, how we can we follow along and root for stuff?

Have I won anything yet?  Just send me back whatever you think I should have whenever the time comes for that. 

Seriously, though, how we can we follow along and root for stuff?
First page in the Crypto 101 thread.   Google docs link.   Most of the money is held up in transferring to gdax right now. 

Users who are viewing this thread