What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Trump is Unfit? (1 Viewer)

The thing is, once he completely makes something up out of thin air, he must keep it going.

"A person was on a plane, said there were about 6 people like that person, more or less, and what happened is the entire plane filled up with the looters, the anarchists, rioters, people looking for trouble. The person felt very uncomfortable on the plane. This would be a person you know. So I will see whether or not I can get that person to speak to you but this was a first-hand account of a plane going from Washington to wherever and I'll see if I can get that information for you maybe they'll speak to you maybe they won't.
I wonder which one it will be? Next, I expect him to promise this person will speak in one week and then he'll never mention it again, just like his health care plan, etc.

Trump tweeting about his trip to Reed.

It never ends! Now they are trying to say that your favorite President, me, went to Walter Reed Medical Center, having suffered a series of mini-strokes. Never happened to THIS candidate - FAKE NEWS. ...
- Has anyone, even partisans, specifically claimed "a series of mini-strokes?" It just sounds awfully specific. This guy cannot keep a secret, he has to enunciate his fears and anxieties.

I also think this from the Schmidt report is interesting:

The vice president never had to take this step.
Supposedly Trump going under anesthesia was under consideration, and as part of that, for a while Pence would have been "Acting President." I could see Trump totally rejecting this. I'm just speculating but perhaps whatever procedure he needed having done was never done.

Last edited by a moderator:
Trump tweeting about his trip to Reed.

- Has anyone, even partisans, specifically claimed "a series of mini-strokes?" It just sounds awfully specific. This guy cannot keep a secret, he has to enunciate his fears and anxieties.
I also think this from the Schmidt report is interesting:

Supposedly Trump going under anesthesia was under consideration, and as part of that, for a while Pence would have been "Acting President." I could see Trump totally rejecting this. I'm just speculating but perhaps whatever procedure he needed having done was never done.
#TrumpStroke was trending so he probably saw the random Twitter handles talking about it.

"A person was on a plane, said there were about 6 people like that person, more or less, and what happened is the entire plane filled up with the looters, the anarchists, rioters, people looking for trouble. The person felt very uncomfortable on the plane. This would be a person you know. So I will see whether or not I can get that person to speak to you but this was a first-hand account of a plane going from Washington to wherever and I'll see if I can get that information for you maybe they'll speak to you maybe they won't.
Are we sure he wasn't watching "Soul Plane"?

Last edited by a moderator:
"A person was on a plane, said there were about 6 people like that person, more or less, and what happened is the entire plane filled up with the looters, the anarchists, rioters, people looking for trouble. The person felt very uncomfortable on the plane. This would be a person you know. So I will see whether or not I can get that person to speak to you but this was a first-hand account of a plane going from Washington to wherever and I'll see if I can get that information for you maybe they'll speak to you maybe they won't.
The have an actual photo of the plane

Bringing up mini-strokes unprompted should be a bit too specific for Americans to take lightly.  What put the bug in his ear in regards to "mini-strokes"?  Was there something on TV last night that brought up "mini-strokes"?

Files this under the should be looked at more closely.

Pence definitely doesn't instill confidence with his answer.

But to his point, you're the Vice President of the United States.  You could become acting President in the blink of an eye on any given day.  I assume there is always a sense of having to be ready. 
By the same token you very well damned remember the moment when you're specifically told you might need to take over as President. 

DJT: “Person, woman, man, cam...”

SS: “Mr. Vice President, may we have a word with you?”

Wait...Trump isn't also a hypocrite?  Since when?  Oh yeah....he tells it like it is...except when he is lying and telling people one thing and doing another.

Trump is unfit and Biden makes Trump look like FDR.  It is sad this is what we have as or choices.........again.

Bert said:
Trump is unfit and Biden makes Trump look like FDR.  It is sad this is what we have as or choices.........again.
Trump makes Franklin Delano Romanowski look like FDR.

Users who are viewing this thread