What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Trade Help! Involving Hopkins and T. Hill WHIR! (1 Viewer)

Spectrum

Footballguy
I'm targeting a combo of these players from a last-place team (0 wins):

Tarik Cohen, Tyreek Hill, Travis Kelce

Rest of his roster: Goff, Alex Collins, Crowell, Fitz, Cobb, Carson, Rudolph. (he's carrying 2 kickers)

My roster: Mahomes, Melvin Gordon, Lindsay, HOpkins, Fuller, Graham, J. Gordon, Hyde, Peterson, L. Miller, Coutee, Chubb

Start 2 WR, 2 RB, 1 WR/RB/Flex, 5 bench spots.

I was thinking of offering: Mahomes, Hopkins, Fuller, Graham and Peterson for his Goff, Cohen, Hill and Kelce.

I'd obviously lose value from Goff to Mahomes and perhaps lose slight value from Hopkins to Hill (or at least consistency). But I'd get a big upgrade from Graham to Kelce and I'd be banking on Cohen > AP.

Since I have 4 Texans, I need to dump 1-2 players before this Sunday, which is why I'm trying to dump Fuller (and maybe drop L. Miller or Chubb) or do a 3-2 or 4-3 trade.

PPR, 12-team, redraft. I'm tied for 1st place.

Should I offer that trade or try to do it without involving QB's? He actually traded Gurley in order to get Hill and Kelce so he's desperate.

I don't mind the trade but I don't know if it actually makes your team better.  This looks like a shuffling of players to change your rooting interest a bit. 

Users who are viewing this thread