What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Undocumented Immigrant Thread (4 Viewers)

The conversation was focused on the Republican party lowering its standards to endorse someone who is the personal antithesis of everything that the Republican party once stood for in terms of morals, ethics, and civility......and your takeaway from that is that the Democrats are gullible.
No, it was directly from Junior and a lot of misinformed Democrats view that Trump was mocking a disabled person.  Democrats are the party of hate right now as they just can't fathom how Trump won in 2016.
There's no question that Trump mocked a disabled person. The only question is whether Trump mocked the guy because he was disabled.

Your failure to note that distinction is quite telling.

Looks like someone is reading their old 2016 talking points.

Again, I know you're just trolling, but at least TRY to make it seem like you're for real.
I find it so interesting that the lefties all assume people who disagree with them are trolls.  I get it, most conservatives have left this cesspool.  I guess I am a sucker for getting attacked as I find it hilarious.

I find it so interesting that the lefties all assume people who disagree with them are trolls.  I get it, most conservatives have left this cesspool.  I guess I am a sucker for getting attacked as I find it hilarious.
You responded to a post about Trump supporters being gullible for putting faith in "facts" as recited by a white nationalist on YouTube  with the internet message board equivalent of "I know you are but what am I?"  Not everyone is a troll, but you clearly are.

And nobody's buying your "I find it hilarious" tough guy bit. I can't speak for anyone else, but I know you're reported me multiple times for some of the mildest language ever seen on the internet.

I admit I read that forum probably too much. The news media is always wondering when the first cracks will appear in the lovefest for Trump among his base; I figure that it will show up in FreeRepublic when it happens. So far it hasn’t. Man do they hate Alexandria Cortez though. Calling her every sexist and racist term they can think of
Yes, these are the people I'd listen to about changing views on the president. Clearly they're going in with an open mind, willing to weigh out the pros and cons in a fair and measured manner.

You responded to a post about Trump supporters being gullible for putting faith in "facts" as recited by a white nationalist on YouTube  with the internet message board equivalent of "I know you are but what am I?"  Not everyone is a troll, but you clearly are.

And nobody's buying your "I find it hilarious" tough guy bit. I can't speak for anyone else, but I know you're reported me multiple times for some of the mildest language ever seen on the internet.
:lmao: . I have reported you multiple times?  Wow.  I don't even recognize your screen name.  Carry on with your nonsense though.

Liz Goodwin‏Verified account @lizcgoodwin

More

Senator Scott leaves meeting with GOP senators and Trump saying he thinks shut down will go on “I think we’re going to be here a while”

John Evans‏ @JohnEvansTW1 3h3 hours ago

Dear @realDonaldTrump - I read with much interest you plea for money to prevent illegal immigrants come to your country. Here in Nigeria we have the same thing. I inherited $100 mill from my father & wish to donate to your fund but I need 10k for lawyer's fees. Please DM me.

According to the CBS poll from Dec 31, 79% of Republicans support the wall. Since 24% of Americans are Republican, that means approximately 57 million people support building the wall. So Knowledge Dropper is correct here: millions of Americans want this. 

Of course he failed to mention that millions more don’t. In fact, according to the same poll 51% of ALL Americans don’t want the wall. That comes out to nearly 3-1 against. 
With those figures Im surprised the wall isnt already built

So, the goal is get back to what Trump rejected a year ago.  I'm reminded of this scene from the Simpsons (although at least Homer got the dental plan out of it).

Lisa Desjardins
@LisaDNews

SEN ROBERTS: President Trump said if we can just stick this out maybe we get back to the $25 billion for DACA (four pillars) kind lf deal.

2:33 PM - 9 Jan 2019 from Washington, DC

This is disgusting.  Why would you defend this POS?
They are so focused on owning the libs ("He mocked the guy for being a reporter, not for being disabled! GOTCHA!") that they have completely lost sight of the fact that they are endorsing behavior that would have automatically disqualified any Republican prior to 2016.

This is what happens when you allow yourself to be trained to automatically hate anything associated with Political Correctness. Eventually you lose sight of the fact that sometimes things that are PC are also conservative.

It’s not because you disagree.  It’s because you post bogus talking points and falsehoods often.  And fail to ever participate in meaningful fact based discussions.

So, the goal is get back to what Trump rejected a year ago.  I'm reminded of this scene from the Simpsons (although at least Homer got the dental plan out of it).

Lisa Desjardins
@LisaDNews

SEN ROBERTS: President Trump said if we can just stick this out maybe we get back to the $25 billion for DACA (four pillars) kind lf deal.

2:33 PM - 9 Jan 2019 from Washington, DC
But he negotiates...he wins.. that’s what we are told.

If Trump were an NFL OC, his entire offense would consist of like 6 plays.
Never really thought of it in that context, but you're right.  He's pretty much the Ron Erhardt of politicians.  "Third and 15?  Time for that awesome draw play I always call here.  They'll never know it's com- oh, ####, loss of four.  Welp, maybe next time."

He has no interest in governance. He simply wants attention. 
This.  It has always been this, and nothing else.  No one wanted him to win the Presidency less than himself, and it was obvious.  He just wanted all the free pub that came with running/ to promote his flagging "brand."   Now, aside from any/all investigation into himself and his private businesses, day to day he's stuck with actually having to pretend like he gives a #### about anything other than DJT, in a situation where he can't just "fire Dennis Rodman to improve ratings" and it's slowly grinding him to  an orange nub.

Pretty sure its spray tan, not a bed. No?
It is 1100% a spray tan.  And whomever is doing it for him is really, really bad at it....although, I can't imagine a worse gig than having to see that dude in nothing but tanning goggles and a sock every other morning.  So, I can't really blame whoever it is for wanting to get it over with as fast as they can and not bother worrying about quality.

Last edited by a moderator:
It’s not because you disagree.  It’s because you post bogus talking points and falsehoods often.  And fail to ever participate in meaningful fact based discussions.
bogus talking points and falsehoods often?   :lmao: . I see you consistently say this to anyone who doesn't parrot the left talking points.  Sorry, you are incorrect as usual.  I post plenty of facts and you do nothing but try and police the boards.  Why did you leave FFToday again?  Did you get sick of getting owned?

bogus talking points and falsehoods often?   :lmao: . I see you consistently say this to anyone who doesn't parrot the left talking points.  Sorry, you are incorrect as usual.  I post plenty of facts and you do nothing but try and police the boards.  Why did you leave FFToday again?  Did you get sick of getting owned?
One thing I'll definitely give you credit for is that you don't get sick of getting owned.

I have a friend who works for DHS that just got moved to Canada this week and he's not being paid and not happy.  

Confirmed by the Toddler-in-Chief

Donald J. Trump‏Verified account @realDonaldTrump

FollowFollow @realDonaldTrump

More

Just left a meeting with Chuck and Nancy, a total waste of time. I asked what is going to happen in 30 days if I quickly open things up, are you going to approve Border Security which includes a Wall or Steel Barrier? Nancy said, NO. I said bye-bye, nothing else works!

12:34 PM - 9 Jan 2019
Master Negotiator!

Yup.  The $5.7B is 0.1% of the 2019 federal budget.  I wonder how much of the $4.4 trillion budget is for Congress' pet projects, yet they can't appropriate 0.1% for one of Trump's major issues?  
Just a drop in the bucket? Once again, when did the GOP stop being the party of fiscal responsibility? I remember when the GOP went apoplectic over 10 million for NEA.

And you do know that it has ballooned to 12.7 billion.

Not sure why I posted this because I won't get a straight answer or any answer

Users who are viewing this thread