What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Go Fund Me for the Wall ...... (1 Viewer)

What if, like, another president is elected in 2020 and he or she does not want a wall?  That's not that far away.  Does the construction stop?  Money returned?  So much questions.

It's not a scam and he explains how it works.

• How do you know this is not a scam? I'm using my real name, my real information, you can contact me and hold me accountable. People who try to scam you will not be upfront with their information, they will hide and not use their name. I have a public figure Facebook page with a blue check  mark issued by facebook that verifies my identity.  I'm a retired United States Air Force member who was wounded in Iraq, and lost 3 limbs. I have a website BrianKolfage.com where you can verify more about me.  I will respond. I've been on Fox News many times, you can see I'm credible and a real person. The Gary Sinise Foundation also built me and my family a home. Do your research before donating, and contact me if you have any questions.

• How will we get the funds to the right place? We have contacted the Trump Administration to secure a point of contact where all the funds will go upon completion. When we get this information secured we will update. We have many very high level contacts already helping.

• Republican Representative Steven Palazzo of Mississippi is introducing legislation to direct the Treasury Department to issue government savings bonds which would allow us to fund the wall with this method. This is just one option, there are others on the table being discussed. 

• 100% of your donations will go to the Trump Wall. 

• We are working with a law firm on a legal document that will bind the government to using the funds for the border wall itself, nothing else. 

• We will hold all funds and not release a single penny until we have all legal aspects covered to ensure our money goes only to the wall. 

• If we don’t reach our goal or come significantly close we will refund every single penny.  We are working on a time frame to achieve. 

LET'S GET THIS WALL BUILT! And make America Safe Again! 
What could go wrong!

Maybe the Trump Foundation will be resurrected by the time his term is up and this dough can be donated to it. That way the money will find it's way to needy charities. 

It's not a scam and he explains how it works.

• How do you know this is not a scam? I'm using my real name, my real information, you can contact me and hold me accountable. People who try to scam you will not be upfront with their information, they will hide and not use their name. I have a public figure Facebook page with a blue check  mark issued by facebook that verifies my identity. 

"You need to feel safe. And that’s harder and harder to do nowadays, because robots may strike at any time. And when they grab you with those metal claws, you can’t break free.. because they’re made of metal, and robots are strong. "

https://www.nbc.com/saturday-night-live/video/old-glory-insurance/n10766

You guys are not gonna believe this, but it turns out that the guy running this Trump Wall fundraiser also ran a far right website that trafficked in insane conspiracy theories and bigotry before Facebook took it down.

I know, I’m as shocked as you!
Kolfage also ran Right Wing News’ shuttered affiliate sites including VeteranAF and FreedomDaily, which pushed false conspiracy theories, like ones claiming Hillary Clinton was secretly hiding deadly illnesses and fake voter fraud stories days before the 2016 election.

Kolfage also ran Right Wing News’ shuttered affiliate sites including VeteranAF and FreedomDaily, which pushed false conspiracy theories, like ones claiming Hillary Clinton was secretly hiding deadly illnesses and fake voter fraud stories days before the 2016 election.
Russian Bot.

You guys are not gonna believe this, but it turns out that the guy running this Trump Wall fundraiser also ran a far right website that trafficked in insane conspiracy theories and bigotry before Facebook took it down.

But I was told this guy was legit...I mean he says so on the internet.

He will disappear with the money

I guess that explains why his Instagram link is dead.

Jeez, you’re right. I never would have guessed this guy was a D-bag.  

I don't think the wall will ever happen but if it did I'd much prefer it be paid for this way than through my taxes.*

We questioned who still supports Trump - it's the same morons who are throwing their money away donating to this.  I hope the guy who started it runs off with all their money.

*I realize there's virtually no chance they raise the money needed nor would they just be able to pay for it directly with this money
Who indeed? I notice most of the cockroaches in the PF have vanished. How surprising. Yeah, if the guy who started it ran off with their money, it would be karmic, for sure.

Just under 150,000 donors. Rounding up, that is 0.05% of the country. 
So we know his base is around 35% of the voting population, I'd expect something as important as this to draw at least a 5% participation rate.  So only 950k  more donors to go before we get what I even considered half hearted participation.

I personally think this is great.  Its like the lottery.     If people want to waste their money on things that have a terrible ROI, but do make all of us a little better off, I'm all for it.

I personally think this is great.  Its like the lottery.     If people want to waste their money on things that have a terrible ROI, but do make all of us a little better off, I'm all for it.
You need to look at who plays the lottery. I wonder if this go fund me has the same distribution. 

FWIW I don't think this guy is trying to scam people. I think he genuinely believes that this nonsense is gonna work.  I just think he's maybe not the sharpest knife in the drawer, and his affinity for Trump has propelled him into grotesque bigotry and insane conspiracy theories. Given what we see every day from other prominent online Trump backers it would be a bigger surprise if that wasn't the case.

Users who are viewing this thread