What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

*** OFFICIAL AFC CHAMPIONSHIP : KC Chiefs vs NE Patriots *** (2 Viewers)

I don't know what the heffalump has to do with that song in the apple commercial but it gets stuck in my head like nothing else.

Why hand the ball off when you QB is faster than nearly everyone on the field - roll him out
Agreed. I thought for sure that Mahomes would have some designed runs for this game, but their play calling is vanilla so far.  Game is almost 1/3 over and Tyreek Hill has no targets. Brilliant. 

WOW HOLY CRAP GAME SAVED
Delaying the inevitable. 

I hate the Patriots with a passion. But they are dominating the LOS......3 and 1 and the Chiefs can’t convert......Brady trotting out again and they are going to run the ball down their throat again. 

Don’t get cute.....keep running it and it would be 14-0 already. 

Not looking good for the Chiefs. They look like SD’s DL.....getting pushed back 5 yards off the snap....and on offense they are also getting blown off the ball. 

Come on Chiefs hang in there. I can’t take this anymore.

I am amazed they are only down 7-0. The Patriots have literally dominated the half......and it is only 7-0.

LETS GO MAHOMES!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread