What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

*** OFFICIAL AFC CHAMPIONSHIP : KC Chiefs vs NE Patriots *** (1 Viewer)

I usually defend Andy Reid, but this game is a fireable offense.  How do you look this unprepared and not ready to play, at home in the AFCCG??

Last edited by a moderator:
Why do teams, league wide, seem to have no defense for these RB flare/wheel routes?
It's the next iteration of the Queens on the Chessboard TEs. 

If you don't waste a real cover guy on a RB they utilize the mismatch.  If you put enough cover guys on the field to cover the pass catching RB, they can run all over you. 

This game......most likely.....over. 

That  K.C. defense is an abortion. And yeah....it should not be a surprise as they were what....31st in the league.

Again it shows that the tried and true approach that defense and a running game wins titles.....yet again.

I hate the Patriots.....but they are simply dominating this post season. I mean wow. Utter domination on the LOS.

Chiefs scored 31 in the second half in Foxboro. This game is far from over. 
Dude......I hope you are right.....but the way the Pat’s OL/DL is kicking the crap outta KC......this is simply on another level. It is the post season. And the Patriots have owned the post season.....like forever it seems.

DAMN THEM!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
What a disaster for KC in FG range get a sack knocking them out then KC calls timeout to allow NE more time to get a TD drive.

Good first half. 

We had one of those earlier in the season too. We need 17+ points in the second half.  

Defensively... I don’t know... this KC team is ####### dangerous. Make them earn 8-10 play drives. 

Boomer going off on the NFL officiating. Can’t disagree.....it has been so bad this year.....like incredibly awful.

But Peyton did blow that game.

Dude......I hope you are right.....but the way the Pat’s OL/DL is kicking the crap outta KC......this is simply on another level. It is the post season. And the Patriots have owned the post season.....like forever it seems.

DAMN THEM!!!!
NE could easily be up 24-0 if they ran the ball at the goal line and they went for the 4th and 1. KC is a big play offense and can get chunks of yardage in a matter of seconds. 

NE could easily be up 24-0 if they ran the ball at the goal line and they went for the 4th and 1. KC is a big play offense and can get chunks of yardage in a matter of seconds. 
No doubt....K.C. is very lucky to only be down 14-0

Boomer going off on the NFL officiating. Can’t disagree.....it has been so bad this year.....like incredibly awful.

But Peyton did blow that game.
Yep, but he's right.  Despite Payton's poor play-calling, the NFC is sending the wrong team to the Super Bowl.

Say what you want, hate all you want- BB and his staff dominate nearly everyone.

At least McVay, unlike Lynn and Reid, will play aggressively.

Users who are viewing this thread