What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

***Official Joe Biden Campaign Thread (4 Viewers)

Stealthycat said:
if Trump is re-elected, when covid ends it'll be hate because of something else .... its never ending. Crazy Nancy even mentioned using the 25th ... stir fear, stir hate, panic .... its all I've seen for 4 years now
Exactly.  Why would anyone want 4 more years of this from a Trump administration?

One of my rather conservative friends has told me that Joe Biden said the following: “President Trump nominating Amy Barrett to the Supreme Court Is unconstitutional.”  obviously I’ve asked for a link to the quote, but I’m trying to figure out what he might be referring to. Any idea?

One of my rather conservative friends has told me that Joe Biden said the following: “President Trump nominating Amy Barrett to the Supreme Court Is unconstitutional.”  obviously I’ve asked for a link to the quote, but I’m trying to figure out what he might be referring to. Any idea?
https://www.newsweek.com/joe-biden-says-amy-coney-barrett-appointment-not-constitutional-he-evades-court-packing-question-1538111

Biden is wrong.

Edit: Similar article: https://www.politico.com/news/2020/10/10/biden-supreme-court-battle-428523

Last edited by a moderator:
What Joe should say is. If the elected representatives of the people pass legislation to expand the SC he would have to consider it. 

Wow, Joe isn't always truthful?  Good thing we have a guy in office that is well known for never telling a lie. Can someone link me an example of Trump not speaking the God's truth? 

jerseydevil20 said:
After 48 years in DC you would think he would know that. Especially when he was on the other side of the issue at least once. He’s either ignorant or intentionally lying. He wouldn’t lie though. 
This guy is more than embarrassing.  Oy vey.  

jerseydevil20 said:
After 48 years in DC you would think he would know that. Especially when he was on the other side of the issue at least once. He’s either ignorant or intentionally lying. He wouldn’t lie though. 
Of course not, his base hates Trump’s lies and would not be hypocritical on something like this they are so passionate about. 

Matters to the single issue, abortion peeps. Some relatives of mine.

Not enough to drag that carcass across the finish line. 
Wondering how those peeps view the willingness to accept drugs produced on the backs of aborted fetuses.  Have they shared anything on that with you?

it would still mean that Trump led the country into the worst period of death in our nation's history. Hundreds of thousands of people dead, all on Trump's watch.
he is leading - and all that is under his watch absolutely

AND ... this is a global pandemic, a new virus with no known cure

Trump didn't make anyone go out and be around anyone else - that was all free choice by everyone. well, i guess not places like nursing home where Democrat's intentionally put covid-19 patients back in which spread the disease like wildfire but can't blame Trump for that really can we?

For 3 1/2 years people have said don't follow Trump, Democrats have hammered that home over and over and now they want him to lead? LOL .... its easy to see through that scheme isn't it? had Trump made executive orders, everyone would have called him a dictator. Its literally a damned if you do, damned if you don't scenario and Trump allowed states to do what they chose to do on covid-19.

Don't blame Trump for states rights. Blame your state for not handling it. Blame your city. Blame people who wasn't careful. Blame lack of personal responsibility. Trump is one of the LAST people I'd blame

Cabinet Talk, from Politico's morning newsletter:

SO, LISTEN -- nothing at all is set, ever. The Biden campaign says they aren’t preparing anything, and it’s way too early to even think about this (though a formal transition effort is already underway). But here’s some of the chatter -- let’s call it very, very informed chatter -- as of now:

-- CHIEF OF STAFF: Ron Klain and Steve Richetti. Klain seems to be the favorite.

-- SECRETARY OF STATE: Tony Blinken, Susan Rice, Sen. Chris Coons (D-Del.) and Sen. Chris Murphy (D-Conn.).

-- SECRETARY OF DEFENSE: Michèle Flournoy.

-- A.G.: Sen. Doug Jones (D-Ala.).

-- TREASURY SECRETARY: Lael Brainard.

-- TRANSPORTATION SECRETARY: L.A. Mayor Eric Garcetti. (This would be a big job in an administration that will certainly push for big infrastructure spending in the first quarter of 2021.)

-- HHS SECRETARY: Rep. Karen Bass (D-Calif.) and New Mexico Gov. Michelle Lujan Grisham.

Could John Kerry head toward some sort of advisory role on climate or international relations? … Atlanta Mayor Keisha Lance Bottoms is also talked about for a role. … Rep. Katie Porter (D-Calif.) for some economic role -- maybe the CFPB? … A BIG QUESTION: Who will be press secretary? No one appears to have the extremely visible podium spot locked down yet. Pete Buttigieg is a great communicator, but press secretary is far too small for him -- right? Or maybe not! Should Buttigieg get V.A. secretary? Ambassador to the U.N.? … You know who wants something? Tom Steyer.

SHOULD BIDEN WIN, he’ll want to say he has the most diverse Cabinet in history.

-- SECRETARY OF DEFENSE: Michèle Flournoy.
Not loving her connections to making the defense industry money but I guess I shouldn't expect much less from this group of Democrats.

https://prospect.org/world/how-biden-foreign-policy-team-got-rich/

Michèle Flournoy had served as undersecretary of defense for policy from 2009 to 2012. Both Aguirre and Chadda had known her well in the Obama administration. Since leaving office, she’d spent several years in consulting and was hitting her stride. With Flournoy as senior adviser, Boston Consulting Group’s defense contracts grew from $1.6 million in 2013 to $32 million in 2016. Before she joined, according to public records, BCG had not signed any contracts with the Defense Department.

Flournoy, while consulting, joining corporate boards, and serving as a senior fellow at Harvard’s Belfer Center, had also become CEO of the Center for a New American Security in 2014. The think tank had an annual budget of about $9 million, and defense contractors donated at least $3.8 million while she was CEO. 

I'll take 4 more years

Why? I love a booming economy. I love job growth. I love an administration that stands for American's. I love the Supreme court picks. I love what this administration has done with Israel, North Korea, trade agreements, prison reform and many other things.
By January the economy will be in the toilet thanks to this virus.  You do realize this?  Spiking in more states than not and the unmasked out there just making it so much worse.  Companies forcing employees to work in this kind of pandemic is not a safe practice.  We should have had this controlled months ago and it keeps getting worse thanks to the people who don't care about it. BTW-He stands for a minority of Americans, not the majority.  Even when elected it was a minority.  Job growth?  Yeah, we're only down 8 million jobs from when Trump found out about the virus months before he told the public.  Teachers forced into schools are dying or quitting.  Doctors and nurses trying to stay ahead of this pandemic are dying or quitting.  Gutting the medical staffing across America.   I'll gladly take 4 years of Biden's peace and stability.  Followed by 4 years of Harris' peace and stability.  

he is leading - and all that is under his watch absolutely

AND ... this is a global pandemic, a new virus with no known cure

Trump didn't make anyone go out and be around anyone else - that was all free choice by everyone. well, i guess not places like nursing home where Democrat's intentionally put covid-19 patients back in which spread the disease like wildfire but can't blame Trump for that really can we?

For 3 1/2 years people have said don't follow Trump, Democrats have hammered that home over and over and now they want him to lead? LOL .... its easy to see through that scheme isn't it? had Trump made executive orders, everyone would have called him a dictator. Its literally a damned if you do, damned if you don't scenario and Trump allowed states to do what they chose to do on covid-19.

Don't blame Trump for states rights. Blame your state for not handling it. Blame your city. Blame people who wasn't careful. Blame lack of personal responsibility. Trump is one of the LAST people I'd blame
I wish I could like this twice.

All we ever heard was "not my president" from the Dems.  Don't follow him...until the narrative looks better if we can retroactively blame him.  

Never mind that 1/4 of the deaths resulted from the state of New York where the infected were forced back to nursing homes and mixed with the high risk elderly. 

Never mind that the president acted as the complete opposite of the tyrant he is often called and turned the decisions over to the states as our federalist republic is intended and then, when all the high death states urn up to be Democratic run states...still blame Trump who had the least direct hand in it.

Nevermind that everyone is clutching their pearls, positioning the back of their hands to the forehead and swooning onto their couches over no masks...yet all those "peaceful protests" contributed nothing I suppose.  

Nevermind the barbarians at the gates crying terrible economy, yet our president (mine and yours) was the guy saying do NOT shut down the economy, it will have it's own bad impacts that must be considered.  And lo and behold, today the World Health Organization finally comes on record and says..."um, yeh, don't do lockdowns...we found out that's no good". Trump was right all along. He knew no extremist action in any direction would work. 

Something the president NEVER gets credit for when people want to blame him for deaths is, aside from the obvious that he shut down travel and saved lives when all the Dems were saying it was xenophobic, he also was the guy who said if you shutter the economy it WILL trickle down to not being able to send aid to 3rd world countries and they will die at horrible rates.  And today, that very story is finally hitting the news feed.  People are finally seeing that when the world leaders' countries can't send food, water, meds to 3rd world countries, they suffer horribly.  Nobody listened. Nobody cared if it didn't help their agenda. 

All we ever heard was "not my president" from the Dems.  Don't follow him...until the narrative looks better if we can retroactively blame him.  

Never mind that 1/4 of the deaths resulted from the state of New York where the infected were forced back to nursing homes and mixed with the high risk elderly. 

Never mind that the president acted as the complete opposite of the tyrant he is often called and turned the decisions over to the states as our federalist republic is intended and then, when all the high death states urn up to be Democratic run states...still blame Trump who had the least direct hand in it.

Nevermind that everyone is clutching their pearls, positioning the back of their hands to the forehead and swooning onto their couches over no masks...yet all those "peaceful protests" contributed nothing I suppose.  

Nevermind the barbarians at the gates crying terrible economy, yet our president (mine and yours) was the guy saying do NOT shut down the economy, it will have it's own bad impacts that must be considered.  And lo and behold, today the World Health Organization finally comes on record and says..."um, yeh, don't do lockdowns...we found out that's no good". Trump was right all along. He knew no extremist action in any direction would work. 

Something the president NEVER gets credit for when people want to blame him for deaths is, aside from the obvious that he shut down travel and saved lives when all the Dems were saying it was xenophobic, he also was the guy who said if you shutter the economy it WILL trickle down to not being able to send aid to 3rd world countries and they will die at horrible rates.  And today, that very story is finally hitting the news feed.  People are finally seeing that when the world leaders' countries can't send food, water, meds to 3rd world countries, they suffer horribly.  Nobody listened. Nobody cared if it didn't help their agenda. 
Trump was very divisive from the day he started campaigning, hence not my president and the women's March. He didn't turn presidential and his rhetoric has continued to alienate the "other side". That's why 77 year old declining Biden could become our next president. Trump's messaging is an own goal.

You have some valid points above, but it doesn't explain why Germany and Asia are doing so much better with the pandemic than the USA. The buck does stop with Trump.

Buck stops here.  The "Dealmaker" should have been going hat in hand to make deals with the people he needed to make deals with to get his vision of what American during the pandemic should have been like.  He didn't do it.  A leader sucks up his ego and his pride to work with people he might not like....but needs to get things done in the times of  crisis.  Instead....he said "LIBERATE MICHIGAN" and "THIS THING WILL BE OVER BY EASTER"!.  I don't really recall him calling his big fans who weren't wearing "numbskulls" for not wearing masks either. He relished in their "revolts".   The Celebrity In Chief was more worried about "Likes" than lives.  

Trump was very divisive from the day he started campaigning, hence not my president and the women's March. He didn't turn presidential and his rhetoric has continued to alienate the "other side". That's why 77 year old declining Biden could become our next president. Trump's messaging is an own goal.

You have some valid points above, but it doesn't explain why Germany and Asia are doing so much better with the pandemic than the USA. The buck does stop with Trump.
It isn't practical to compare very many countries with any other. We all have lots of factors that change the apples to oranges comps. Different sizes, different authorities on degrees of lockdowns, etc.  In Asia, those folks have been open to mask wearing for decades. In New Zealand, its and island with lots of flexibility in control. In Spain and Germany, lots of authority powers. 

In the USA our federalist republic is purposely set up to let the states do their own thing, by and large, while the fed is the referee so to speak. So there are suggestions and guidelines but unless a president wants to go insurrection act of 1807, the president isn't the authoritarian in this (and if he were, he would becalmed out for it as he often is, regardless).  

Unfortunately in our country when you add in the fact that there ARE political agendas, it would be difficult for either a democrat or republican to unilaterally achieve success in states where the other party holds power...despite that lives are on the line.  Only when the USA is threatened by war from an outside nation does the USA seem to rally in solidarity. 

Its not unreasonable to think that sometimes good coaches get fired for what their players fail to execute. The Browns certainly understand that. 

Buck stops here.  The "Dealmaker" should have been going hat in hand to make deals with the people he needed to make deals with to get his vision of what American during the pandemic should have been like.  He didn't do it.  A leader sucks up his ego and his pride to work with people he might not like....but needs to get things done in the times of  crisis.  Instead....he said "LIBERATE MICHIGAN" and "THIS THING WILL BE OVER BY EASTER"!.  I don't really recall him calling his big fans who weren't wearing "numbskulls" for not wearing masks either. He relished in their "revolts".   The Celebrity In Chief was more worried about "Likes" than lives.  
I replied to someone else but will say you are quite naive to think politics in the USA could be solved in this way. If it were true, we wouldn't have 250+ years of history suggesting otherwise. We've seen how "deals" work when someone needs to "suck it up".  Like right now with millions of Americans hurting for stimulus help, the Democrats are trying to hold hostage over getting the deal done. Instead of agreeing on something that passes on JUST the needs, Pelosi and company are holding out for all the poison pills they are demanding.  To the point  Wolf Blitzer (WOLF BLITZER) is even calling the democrats out. You know its a bad day when CNN's Blitzer is basically saying "you guys need to stop this and help the American people out".  But they won't because they don't care who suffers as they execute their long game. 

So, while our president may have to hold the accountability, much like even a great coach like Bill Belichick once did on a Browns team (he wasn't the issue, obviously, but, hey, the 'buck stopped there' and the Browns have been paying for their ignorance for 20 years), it does not mean the president is wrong for standing up for what is ultimately right.  

Mahatma Gandhi once said "even if you are a minority of one, the truth is the truth" and that applies here. The basis of the left agenda is often in gaining the majority and then forcing it on the entirety. We see it even today with the supreme court packing issue, among others.  But just because the Democrats can program a large number of people to go with their agenda, it does not make it true or right. 

It isn't practical to compare very many countries with any other. We all have lots of factors that change the apples to oranges comps. Different sizes, different authorities on degrees of lockdowns, etc.  In Asia, those folks have been open to mask wearing for decades. In New Zealand, its and island with lots of flexibility in control. In Spain and Germany, lots of authority powers. 

In the USA our federalist republic is purposely set up to let the states do their own thing, by and large, while the fed is the referee so to speak. So there are suggestions and guidelines but unless a president wants to go insurrection act of 1807, the president isn't the authoritarian in this (and if he were, he would becalmed out for it as he often is, regardless).  

Unfortunately in our country when you add in the fact that there ARE political agendas, it would be difficult for either a democrat or republican to unilaterally achieve success in states where the other party holds power...despite that lives are on the line.  Only when the USA is threatened by war from an outside nation does the USA seem to rally in solidarity. 

Its not unreasonable to think that sometimes good coaches get fired for what their players fail to execute. The Browns certainly understand that. 
On mask wearing, which is cheap and very possibly effective, Trump has been a poor leader. I'm not sure how many lives could've been saved, but some for sure. There may still be a 2nd winter wave, so mask wearing is still in order. In Tim's thread, I brought up the history of seat belts, and the resistance to regulation from people like Reagan, who were clearly on the wrong side of seat belt history. Rubio or Kaisich would've been a better all around messenger on COVID, as will Biden. 

On mask wearing, which is cheap and very possibly effective, Trump has been a poor leader. I'm not sure how many lives could've been saved, but some for sure. There may still be a 2nd winter wave, so mask wearing is still in order. In Tim's thread, I brought up the history of seat belts, and the resistance to regulation from people like Reagan, who were clearly on the wrong side of seat belt history. Rubio or Kaisich would've been a better all around messenger on COVID, as will Biden. 
In regards to masks in particular, I would say wear one because it can't hurt and it can only help, even if it is proven at some point to make no difference. It is a small sacrifice that offers good will if nothing else.

With that being, nothing short of enforceable mandates (which can't be done in a realistic sense) will always result in some portion of the population not adhering. Some people here, just like many in the U.K. and a few other countries have strong feelings for not wearing masks and simply will not.  As a parent, we can tell our kids to not do drugs.  Some will anyway. We are responsible to OFFER the information that the census says is right but we are NOT responsible to carry the burden of guilt of the results of other adults. If I have a brother who abuses drugs, my parents are not responsible for his life decisions when he is an adult. 

It is very easy to play arm chair QB but I guarantee that if any other person held the office, Democrat, 3rd party, or otherwise, there would be SOME portion of the population that would oppose it and, unfortunately, this is a case where failure by all leads to some degree of failure for all.  

Good post on its face but the facts don’t line up with your version. This president said he doesn’t like masks, didn’t require masks at his rallies, etc. Says the virus is being blown out of proportion to hurt him politically. On one hand he has left mask mandates to the states, but on the other hand threatens to withhold federal aid to schools if they don’t open in person. Shouldn’t that be up to the local areas like mask mandates? You blame democrats for not passing a stimulus- what bill are you referring to? The senate hasn’t passed a stimulus bill that has gone to the house as far as I know. House dems passed a stimulus bill back in May and another Oct 1st that has sat on McConnell’s desk- they won’t even bring it into a committee to discuss it. They won’t vote on it “because it would harm them politically.” I won’t be surprised, however, if republicans put through their own poison pill ridden bill before the election so democrats vote no against it and they can use it as campaign fodder. 

Good post on its face but the facts don’t line up with your version. This president said he doesn’t like masks, didn’t require masks at his rallies, etc. Says the virus is being blown out of proportion to hurt him politically. On one hand he has left mask mandates to the states, but on the other hand threatens to withhold federal aid to schools if they don’t open in person. Shouldn’t that be up to the local areas like mask mandates? You blame democrats for not passing a stimulus- what bill are you referring to? The senate hasn’t passed a stimulus bill that has gone to the house as far as I know. House dems passed a stimulus bill back in May and another Oct 1st that has sat on McConnell’s desk- they won’t even bring it into a committee to discuss it. They won’t vote on it “because it would harm them politically.” I won’t be surprised, however, if republicans put through their own poison pill ridden bill before the election so democrats vote no against it and they can use it as campaign fodder. 
Per the bolded, thank you for not saying that Trump called the virus a hoax.

And lets not forget that Cuomo threatened to sue the federal government if they imposed a lockdown. I'm sure many would have followed. 

"I've sued the federal government a number of times over the years. I do not believe it's going to come to that on this," Cuomo said. "This would be a declaration of war on states, a federal declaration of war."

Is there a point to posting that?  What does it have to do with the current conversation?  Did you even read what they wrote on masks then...how about what they say now...or just looking for a gotcha?
You rambled about people not reading what the WHO said.  He posted something from the WHO.  It's directly part of the conversation.  What's your point?

Pelosi and Mnuchin are negotiating the actual bill.  Anything passed in the either chamber is nothing more than partisan grandstanding.  Once there is an agreement between Pelsoi and Mnuchin, THAT agreement will get passed rather quickly.  I understand Pelosi doesn't want to pass portions that both sides agree upon which is a way to keep leverage in the negotiations.  But when you hold the stimulus hostage like that, you should expect to get rightfully called out for it.  Until Pelosi thinks holding up the stimulus will hurt Democrat election totals, she'll continue to hold the stimulus hostage.  What does she have to lose?  A blue wave in November and she can pass a $3T stimulus and load it up with whatever goodies she wants.  A red wave and she still has the $1.8T in her back pocket.

And lets not forget that Cuomo threatened to sue the federal government if they imposed a lockdown. I'm sure many would have followed. 
Good point.  There is SO much information that seems to be memory-holed from all these events and the liberal-dominated media supresses so much info that it is easy to forget the real reactions and stances on this after a while. 

One of the things I see the most is how Biden/Harris and Democrats in general are so quick to say "Trump failed. It is on his watch." in a manner that suggests that he had the only voice in this matter and he failed. But in reality, had the president attempted to unilaterally impose anything at all, just the hint of it led to reactions like you reminded us of. So, when the president says "ok, the states are supposed to run themselves and the feds are supposed to help as needed or when asked...let's do that",  the result was things like Trump says he wants to ban travel and people like Biden call him xenophobic.  People like Pelosi are on tv saying "come on down to china town.  we are here. its fine. Don't let the president scare you". People like Cuomo make terrible decisions and then print posters suggesting it was a win for the state when they account for 25% of the national deaths. 

You can't have it both ways (unless you have 90% of the media behind you re-writing the history every day).  But the truth is the truth. The sad thing is there are surprisingly SO many people in our country who don't realize the issues they are setting up by voting in an agenda that will harm economy, the fabric of our constitution, foreign relations, etc, They ignore the 600lb elephant and want to push the nuclear button over the small things, which is the typical way of the party-think small to big. 

Trump: "...this is their new hoax".   In reference to coronavirus.  Parsing his words-- It had the same effect of majorly down playing the seriousness of the virus.
I'm not arguing that his comment didn't, in effect, downplay it, but he never said the virus itself was a hoax.

Pelosi and Mnuchin are negotiating the actual bill.  Anything passed in the either chamber is nothing more than partisan grandstanding.  Once there is an agreement between Pelsoi and Mnuchin, THAT agreement will get passed rather quickly.  I understand Pelosi doesn't want to pass portions that both sides agree upon which is a way to keep leverage in the negotiations.  But when you hold the stimulus hostage like that, you should expect to get rightfully called out for it.  Until Pelosi thinks holding up the stimulus will hurt Democrat election totals, she'll continue to hold the stimulus hostage.  What does she have to lose?  A blue wave in November and she can pass a $3T stimulus and load it up with whatever goodies she wants.  A red wave and she still has the $1.8T in her back pocket.
yes.

It should be easy for the average American citizen to see what is going on and put the pressure on the appropriate party to (in this case the Democrats) to work and get a deal done instead of subjecting Americans to political war games. Sadly, that is not the case. 

If Pelosi and the democratic party TRULY cared about their citizens, they would pass this deal and address the stimulus money going to those who need it and that be that but they won't. Instead they are saying "we will only help our people IF you will give billions to select cities we want money to go to and IF you will give stimulus money to undocumented workers (who we are frantically attempting to make pro-democrat voters as an ethnic group because we realize that group is quickly dwarfing the minority group we have been relying on for 200 years). 

We shouldn't need there to be a contingency on aiding our citizens. We should just aid them and deal with each issue as it comes up. 

I think it is very telling that there are actually some democrats in the house that have been pleading with Pelosi to make the deal and stop playing games as well as CNN's own Wolf Blitzer calling her out. You know it is beyond defensible when your own enablers are trying to distance themselves from your radical, harmful stances. 

I'm not arguing that his comment didn't, in effect, downplay it, but he never said the virus itself was a hoax.
Words matter as POTUS, and the effect of this was the same if he specifically verbalized it that way ---  he's all about conspiracies and this was no different.  There were and I'm sure still are folks who believed the intent of his words and that this global virus was released specifically to bring down Trump. 

Words matter as POTUS, and the effect of this was the same if he specifically verbalized it that way ---  he's all about conspiracies and this was no different.  There were and I'm sure still are folks who believed the intent of his words and that this global virus was released specifically to bring down Trump. 
Sure, words matter. But they also have meaning. I can't help it if some misconstrue the meaning to benefit their agenda. 

Good point.  There is SO much information that seems to be memory-holed from all these events and the liberal-dominated media supresses so much info that it is easy to forget the real reactions and stances on this after a while. 

One of the things I see the most is how Biden/Harris and Democrats in general are so quick to say "Trump failed. It is on his watch." in a manner that suggests that he had the only voice in this matter and he failed. But in reality, had the president attempted to unilaterally impose anything at all, just the hint of it led to reactions like you reminded us of. So, when the president says "ok, the states are supposed to run themselves and the feds are supposed to help as needed or when asked...let's do that",  the result was things like Trump says he wants to ban travel and people like Biden call him xenophobic.  People like Pelosi are on tv saying "come on down to china town.  we are here. its fine. Don't let the president scare you". People like Cuomo make terrible decisions and then print posters suggesting it was a win for the state when they account for 25% of the national deaths. 

You can't have it both ways (unless you have 90% of the media behind you re-writing the history every day).  But the truth is the truth. The sad thing is there are surprisingly SO many people in our country who don't realize the issues they are setting up by voting in an agenda that will harm economy, the fabric of our constitution, foreign relations, etc, They ignore the 600lb elephant and want to push the nuclear button over the small things, which is the typical way of the party-think small to big. 
Bottom line is he DID fail us.  He forced the states to deal with this virus in a haphazard way having to bid against each other just to get the supplies they so desperately needed.  The lack of a fereral respose and plan is why we're still dying at a rate more than 4 times any other country.  His comment was "I'm not responsible".  Then he knew how dangerous this was and failed to notify those same states who were trying to control it.  Our death rate is SO much higher than anywhere else because of the federal lack of cohesion and control.  They didn't buy bulk supplies until 2 months after it got out of China.  What did they do with the pandemic response manual left for them by the Obama admin?  They put it on a shelf and let it collect dust.  We only have one person to blame for this.  I don't want another 4 years of this.  

Users who are viewing this thread