What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

$25 DRAFT BEST BALL 3.5 Milly Tourney (and its $5 little brother tourney) (1 Viewer)

did another one... The 30 second timer got me and auto'd Elliott, so for the life of me I pray he gets paid. Probably would have taken DJ there.

QB: Carson Wentz, Big Ben

RB: Elliott, Damien Williams, Miles Sanders, Justice Hill, Armstead, Benny Snell

WR: Hilton, Woods, Golladay, Pettis, Samuel, Crowder, Deebo Samuel

TE: Njoku, Doyle, Ian Thomas
I doubt zeke holds out and I expect him to get paid. “Not gordon tho”

i like this team from top to bottom of Zeke plays. I wish you either got Hyde or Thompson behind williams. But that’s minimal at best. Great balance of high ceiling and high floor players and 2 top 5-10 QBs who will throw a lot. Great draft, big fan 

$25 Pick 3 (my last one for a while, may do like 1-2 more before the season starts)

QB - Wentz (8.10) Stafford (15.3)

RB - Kamara (1.3) Chubb (2.10) L Murray (6.10) Penny (7.3) J Jackson (13.3) D Thompson (16.10)

WR - Hilton (3.3) Cooks (4.10) Golladay (5.3) N Harry (10.10) Tate (11.3) Hamilton (14.10) Arcega-Whiteside (18.10)

TE - Andrews (9.3) Goedert (12.10) Waller (17.3)

QB - Love wentz as a top 5 QB if healthy and Stafford should be a solid backup. Another run on QBS messed up my backup plan, but I'm happy with the forgotten man, Matt Stafford in that slot. 

RB - Money. Kamara/Chubb is a sick 1/2 punch. Murray will get healthy touches and if an injury to kamara will be gold. Penny for the same reason in the last post. Jackson is a flyer with gordon appearing to hold out and Thompson is my late round flyer. 

WR - solid. Hilton and cooks are super high ceiling WRs, Golladay is a super high floor to pair with Stafford. Harry looks to be making a case to be the 1 in NE outside of Edelman. Tate has a suspension but should be heavily targeted once he's back. Hamilton is a high upside play (my other WRs got sniped) and JJAW is one injury away from being a starting WR for Philly (pair with wentz)

TE - Im very high on Andrews this year, stoked about him. Goedert is the 1B TE in Philly and will be a league winner if ertz goes down. Waller is a high end flyer, don't love rookie TE's, but he's in a position to succeed. 

I think I like my previous draft a little better, but if the upside hits here, this is a league winner. My only goal on any big tourney entry(5 or 25) is to win the first round of it and have some late season upside on the bench. Anything that happens week 13 on will be mostly luck. 
I like your QB position very much.  low draft capital for top 5 QB and decent backup in stafford.

RBs is solid mix of studs and upside players.

WRs: Dont like this position much.  Hilton is good in best ball and I like Cooks consistency.  I am not a fan of Golladay or Harry this year.  Tate is solid.

TEs: I am meh on Andrews and Goedert.  Don't like Waller so average unit here.

Hopefully the WRs can break through when you need them and your TEs put up decent enough production to get by.

QB: Cousins (15.2), Dalton (17.2), Fitpatrick (18.11)

RB: McCaffrey (1.2), M. Mack (3.2), C. Carson (5.2), D. Guice (7.2), D. Harris (11.2), A. Mattison (12.11), M. Davis (16.11)

WR: C. Kupp (4.11), D. Pettit (6.11), K. Coutee (8.11), T. Williams (10.11), K. Stills (13.2), M. Brown (14.11)

TE: Z. Ertz (2.11), E. Ebron (9.2)

I wanted to go QB and TE late.  I was able to stick to QB late as value never fell at that position.  TE I really didn't like anyone else at 2.11 so went with Ertz and then Ebron in the 9th was way too good of value to pas up.  My RBs are sick and my WRs are decent enough I think.  I need Coutee and Williams to step it up this year to be good.  Also, need Pettis to be WR1 in San Fran this year.

Looking back I wish I would have gone KA at 2.11 since Ebron fell so far to me.

QB: Rodgers (7.5), Dalton (17.5)

RB: E. Elliott (1.5), C. Carson (5.5), D. Harris (9.5), J. Samuels (11.5), K. Hunt (12.8), A. Mattison (13.5), I. Smith (14.8), D. Thompson (16.8)

WR: A. Brown (2.8), C. Kupp (4.8), D. Pettit (6.8), T. Williams (10.8), M. Brown (15.5), J. Kumerow (18.8)

TE: Z. Ertiz (3.5), E. Ebron (8.8)

I think my RBs fall off quickly after the first two.  I also think my WR3/4 is suspect since I will likely need 4 to start the season. 

I learned that I can't let Ebron fall past 8th round so I really need to stop drafting a TE in 2nd/3rd round.  One thing I did learn though is that the flex can be a TE so I don't mind grabbing two good TEs, one early and one mid rounds.

QB: P. Rivers (11.12), M. Stafford (15.12), R. Fitzpatrick (17.12)

RB: D. Freeman (3.12), S. Michel (6.1), L. Murray (7.12), D. Henderson (8.1), J. Samuels (10.1), A. Peterson (12.1)

WR: T. Hill (1.12), OBJ (2.1), B. Cooks (4.1), C. Kupp (5.12), T. Williams (9.12), M. Brown (14.1)

TE: J. Doyle (13.12), C. Brate (16.1), B. Watson (18.1)

My QBs are decent enough.  

RBs I got some steals in Freeman and Michel so late as well as Murray and Henderson slipping some.  

WRs are strength of this team with 4 early picks

TEs are decent at best.  Went with 3 due to this being a weakness.

Last edited by a moderator:
Another couple. easy to compare, same draft slot at same time.

QB: P. Rivers (11.6), S. Darnold (17.6)

RB: D. Freeman (3.6), M. Ingram (5.6), D. Guice (6.7), D. Henderson (7.6), D. Harris (9.6), A. Peterson (12.7), I. Smith (14.7), D. Thompson (15.6)

WR: D. Hopkins (1.6), A. Brown (2.7), R. Woods (4.7), K. Coutee (8.7), T. Williams (10.7), Q. Enunwa (16.7)

TE: J. Reed (13.6), Brate (18.7)

QB: P. Rivers (12.7), D. Carr (16.7)

RB: D. Johnson (1.6), M. Ingram (5.6), D. Guice (6.7), J. Samuels (9.7), K. Hunt (10.6), A. Peterson (13.6), M. Davis (15.6)

WR: A. Brown (2.7), R. Woods (4.7), D. Pettis (7.6), K. Coutee (8.7), T. Williams (11.7), J. Ross (18.7)

TE: Z. Ertz (3.6), C. Brate (17.6)

How many lineups do you guys plan on drafting? I'm thinking 10 - I'll do five nowish to try and capitalize on value... then another 5 closer to opening day when things are more clear.  I've drafted two lineups so far lmk what u think. I'll post my favorite one shortly.

How many lineups do you guys plan on drafting? I'm thinking 10 - I'll do five nowish to try and capitalize on value... then another 5 closer to opening day when things are more clear.  I've drafted two lineups so far lmk what u think. I'll post my favorite one shortly.
I'm planning on having 10 25$ entries. have 15 entries in the first 5$ tourney and only 3 out of my 5 planned entries currently in the 2nd 5$ tourney. I have 2 more $5 and 2 more $25 I plan on doing. I'll do both of those a bit closer to the season. I like drafting early, although risky, to try and find the sleeper stars before they become known.  

BIG BIG FU to Donta Foreman. You were supposed to be one of my cheap late round starters. Way to get yourself cut. He doesn't hurt any of my teams that have him, just wish I had someone else in his place now. Oh well, thats the risk of early drafting and trying to find steals. Hopefully he signs on with another team and has a chance to play. Otherwise, I'm liking all my "sleeper" candidates. 

SMBKrypt24, once I get home, I'll throw you my opinions on your last couple of drafts and ill put my last few ones I've done up as well. 

did another one... its getting a little addicting. First time I took Mahomes, normally I would wait but I liked his value in the 4th compared to the available WR/RB. Chris Carson was available but just liked the upside Mahomes had, and already liked my Mack/Cook combo. Taking him + H. Henry a little later forced me to taking a couple chances on Tate and Sanders as my WRs. Normally I take 8 WR, but whatever.

QB: Patrick Mahomes (4), Andy Dalton (17)

RB: Dalvin Cook (2), Marlon Mack (3), Royce Freeman (8), Damien Harris (9), Tony Pollard (13), Ryquell Armstead (18)

WR: Davante Adams (1), Calvin Ridley (5), Dante Pettis (7), Golden Tate (10), Emmanuel Sanders (11), John Brown (12), Jamison Crowder (14)

TE: Hunter Henry (6), Noah Fant (15), Tyler Eifert (16)

wow, I have a lot of Broncos. Lol. What are the chances they are an elite offense? (you don't need to answer that)

another one...

Thoughts: really wish I took Dalvin Cook over Conner. Snell and Samuels will be involved - Cook has elite upside.

Miles Sanders went right before my Royce pick - kinda mad about that, lol.

Wish I took Zay Jones over Antonio Callaway but I must have missed him.

QB: Aaron Rodgers (7), Sam Darnold (14)

RB: James Conner (2), Kerryon Johnson (3), Royce Freeman (8), Damien Harris (9), Justice Hill (13), Malcolm Brown (18)

WR: Davante Adams (1), Robert Woods (4), Cooper Kupp (5), Christian Kirk (6), John Brown (11), Marquise Brown (15), Antonio Callaway (16)

TE: Mark Andrews (10), Trey Burton (12), Ian Thomas (17)

QB: Cousins (15.2), Dalton (17.2), Fitpatrick (18.11)

RB: McCaffrey (1.2), M. Mack (3.2), C. Carson (5.2), D. Guice (7.2), D. Harris (11.2), A. Mattison (12.11), M. Davis (16.11)

WR: C. Kupp (4.11), D. Pettit (6.11), K. Coutee (8.11), T. Williams (10.11), K. Stills (13.2), M. Brown (14.11)

TE: Z. Ertz (2.11), E. Ebron (9.2)

I wanted to go QB and TE late.  I was able to stick to QB late as value never fell at that position.  TE I really didn't like anyone else at 2.11 so went with Ertz and then Ebron in the 9th was way too good of value to pas up.  My RBs are sick and my WRs are decent enough I think.  I need Coutee and Williams to step it up this year to be good.  Also, need Pettis to be WR1 in San Fran this year.

Looking back I wish I would have gone KA at 2.11 since Ebron fell so far to me.

Cousins was a steal in the 15th. He has been a top 10 qb every year he's started. I like Dalton as the 2, not a fan of Fitzpatrick, I think Rosen takes over there sooner than later and would have used this pick on depth at WR. 

Strong at RB, top 3 should be live every week. Guice has low RB1 potential if he can grab the starting spot. Harris as well. Mattison is a low RB1 if cook gets hurt and I think Davis is involved from he start

I like the WR group for upside, but lacking overall. Kupp is in an offense with a lot of mouths to feed, Big fan of pettis as a solid WR2. Coutee, if he stays healthy, will be a target hog. Williams/Stills/Brown are solid best ball WRs. Just don't like that you don't have many high floor players to pick up the slack when your boom/bust guys bust. 

TE - strong. Ertz is a beast, I think Ebron comes down a lil off last year as it splits between him and Doyle

QB: Rodgers (7.5), Dalton (17.5)

RB: E. Elliott (1.5), C. Carson (5.5), D. Harris (9.5), J. Samuels (11.5), K. Hunt (12.8), A. Mattison (13.5), I. Smith (14.8), D. Thompson (16.8)

WR: A. Brown (2.8), C. Kupp (4.8), D. Pettit (6.8), T. Williams (10.8), M. Brown (15.5), J. Kumerow (18.8)

TE: Z. Ertiz (3.5), E. Ebron (8.8)

I think my RBs fall off quickly after the first two.  I also think my WR3/4 is suspect since I will likely need 4 to start the season. 

I learned that I can't let Ebron fall past 8th round so I really need to stop drafting a TE in 2nd/3rd round.  One thing I did learn though is that the flex can be a TE so I don't mind grabbing two good TEs, one early and one mid rounds.

QB - Rodgers has #1 potential and Dalton is on a strong offense with a weak defense. 

RB - I have 2 drafts I've done recently where I took Elliott at 5 and I currently regret it. I think he is back by week 4, but should come back by week 6 or 7 at the latest to get his year of eligibility. Hurts having your top pick be in a state of limbo though. Behind that, Carson is solid. Everything else needs something to fall in their favor to be serviceable weekly. 

WR - Very similar to the last draft, but with one sure stud in Brown that makes a big difference to me. Assuming he is back by the season opener (frostbite on his feet?). I feel way better with Kupp as the 2 and Pettis as the 3 (instead of the 1/2). Same stance on Williams and brown. Kumerow needs some things to fall in his favor to be worth a roster spot. 

TE - Same feelings as the last draft

QB: P. Rivers (11.12), M. Stafford (15.12), R. Fitzpatrick (17.12)

RB: D. Freeman (3.12), S. Michel (6.1), L. Murray (7.12), D. Henderson (8.1), J. Samuels (10.1), A. Peterson (12.1)

WR: T. Hill (1.12), OBJ (2.1), B. Cooks (4.1), C. Kupp (5.12), T. Williams (9.12), M. Brown (14.1)

TE: J. Doyle (13.12), C. Brate (16.1), B. Watson (18.1)

My QBs are decent enough.  

RBs I got some steals in Freeman and Michel so late as well as Murray and Henderson slipping some.  

WRs are strength of this team with 4 early picks

TEs are decent at best.  Went with 3 due to this being a weakness.

Rivers should be moving up with the gordon hold out, solid pick. Also fine with Stafford as a backup. Would have left Fitz off again for depth at RB or WR. 

RB - Love freeman this year. Michel will be splitting time, but should still be the lead. Big fan of Murray to take on the Ingram role and is a monster if Kamara gets hurt. Henderson should get play from the start and is also a beast if Gurley can't play. Samuels is in the same position with Conner. Don't love Peterson unless guice gets hurt. 

WR - Love it all the way. 

TE - Meh... Doyle should at least offer you a solid floor. I just think Brate won't get used much without a Howard injury and I don't think Watson establishes himself in NE. 

$5 Pick 5

QB - Rodgers (7.5) Carr (13.5)

RB - Elliott (1.5) Cook (2.8) Freeman (3.5) Howard (9.5) Harris (11.5) JWilliams (17.5)

WR - Green (4.8) Pettis (6.8) Coutee (8.8) Moncreif (10.8) Tate (12.8) Hamilton (15.5) D Samuel (16.8)

TE - Howard (5.5) Herndon (14.8) LaCosse (18.8)

QB - Rodgers has #1 overall potential and Carr is on a solid offense with a bad defense. Like him as the backup

RB - Solid even with the potential for Zeke to holdout. Gets super strong whenever he comes back (game 7 is the latest I think he shows up to guarantee that he gets a year of eligibility. Cook and freeman both have top 10 potential if they stay healthy, neither have any threat of losing carries. Howard should split with Sanders, but still should get the 60% of carries in that offense. Harris and Williams are both for late round potential. 

WR - Green looks to be back around week 3 or 4. I'll struggle early at WR to hopefully come on strong on the second half of the season. Tate is back week 5. I like the combo of Pettis/Coutee/Moncreif. Hamilton was just a flyer pick and I think Deebo starts the season at the X position. This group is built for the second half of the season. If RB keep me competitive, this team could have some potential. 

Te - Very solid. I love Howard this year and reached a little for him, which weakened my WR's a shade. Herndon has a 4 game suspension, but should be a main target once back and I think LaCosse is the TE to own in NE. 

another one. This was a weird draft for me. I couldn't pass up the value on Wentz. I also will take note for future drafts that there are some real nice RBs that I like in the later rounds, so don't have to go too crazy early on. Ideally I want most of my drafts to be 2 QB, 5 RB, 8 WR, 3 TE... unless I get Kelce, Kittle, or Ertz, then I will go with 2 TE and 6 RB / 8 WR.

QB: Andrew Luck (7), Carson Wentz (10)

RB: Devonta Freeman (3), Josh Jacobs (4), Royce Freeman (8), Damien Harris (9), Justice Hill (11), Darwin Thompson (16)

WR: Michael Thomas (1), Odell Beckham (2), Allen Robinson (5), John Brown (12), Jamison Crowder (13), Deebo Samuel (15), Antonio Callaway (17), Chris Conley (18)

TE: Hunter Henry (6), Dallas Goedert (14)

C. Wentz, K. Cousins
D. Johnson, N. Chubb, P. Lindsay, D. Guice, J. McKinnon, I. Smith, D. Lewis*
K. Allen, T. Boyd, A. Jeffery, L. Fitzgerald, E. Sanders*, R. Foster, D. Moore
J. Graham, D. Waller

My first draft of the year in the $5 mini best ball tourney.  I like the QBs and WRs, RBs could be great or crappy, TEs are very week.  E. Sanders and D. Lewis were auto picked because I'm not used to the timer/drafting/etc. yet.  Not bad for a first draft.

C. Wentz, K. Cousins
J. Graham, D. Waller

My first draft of the year in the $5 mini best ball tourney.  I like the QBs and WRs, RBs could be great or crappy, TEs are very week.  E. Sanders and D. Lewis were auto picked because I'm not used to the timer/drafting/etc. yet.  Not bad for a first draft.
the website interface is so so bad. No draft board, have to refresh, etc

one more. My favorite one yet. I went against my advice of 8 WR if I have a top 3 TE because Fant was available in the last round -  I liked the upside there, even though the targets may be lacking with all their WR and now Riddick.

QB: Cam Newton (10), Sam Darnold (14)

RB: Josh Jacobs (3), Miles Sanders (5), Darrell Henderson (7), Royce Freeman (8), Nyheim Hines (13), Tony Pollard (17)

WR: Odell Beckham (2), Keenan Allen (4), Cooper Kupp (6), Courtland Sutton (9), Devin Funchess (11), Golden Tate (12), Jamison Crowder (15), 

TE: Travis Kelce (1), Chris Herndon (16), Noah Fant (18)

one more. My favorite one yet. I went against my advice of 8 WR if I have a top 3 TE because Fant was available in the last round -  I liked the upside there, even though the targets may be lacking with all their WR and now Riddick.

QB: Cam Newton (10), Sam Darnold (14)

RB: Josh Jacobs (3), Miles Sanders (5), Darrell Henderson (7), Royce Freeman (8), Nyheim Hines (13), Tony Pollard (17)

WR: Odell Beckham (2), Keenan Allen (4), Cooper Kupp (6), Courtland Sutton (9), Devin Funchess (11), Golden Tate (12), Jamison Crowder (15), 

TE: Travis Kelce (1), Chris Herndon (16), Noah Fant (18)
QB: nice pickups here. Like Cam as your 1 and Darnold seems like solid 2

RB: Jacobs looks like he will get volume, I think Sanders was a reach in the 5th and hate him as RB2.  I like late picks up Hines and Pollard a lot.

WR: Love your first 3 and Tate.  Sutton and Funchess I am pretty down on.

TE: Stud.  I assume you picked at end of round to get Kelce and OBJ (like 9 or 10), the rest are okay. 

C. Wentz, K. Cousins
J. Graham, D. Waller

IF you have time later if you could put which slot you drafted from and the pick each player went.  It helps me to see player movement as time goes on.

QB: Very solid group.  I am a big fan of Wentz this year and Cousins is a solid backup.

RB: Solid first 4 here.  I am a big fan of this group.  I like the depth of McKinnon and Smith as well

WR: I love KA and Boyd.  Not a big fan of Jeffrey, but that is probably not warranted much.  Fitz could be great depth this year.  Sanders, Foster, Moore not big fans of.

TE: This group is light.  Graham could be solid, but I don't see Waller doing much of anything this year.

12 slot.

QB: P. Rivers (11.12), A. Dalton (18.1)

RB: L. Bell (2.1), J. Jacobs (3.12), M. Gordon (4.1), T. Cohen (6.1), T. Pollard (13.12), A. Morris (14.1), D. Thompson (15.12)

WR: M. Thomas (1.12), K. Coutee (7.12), T. Williams (9.12), G. Tate (10.1), K. Stills (12.1), Q. Enunwa (16.1), J. Ross (17.12)

TE: E. Engram (5.12), E. Ebron (8.1)

Went RB heavy early on which I don't like to do.  I have a lot of late RB flyers I like to pick so I found WR heavy early helps me keep a more balanced team.  I couldn't pass up Gordon in the 4th, but it could be a wasted pick.

QB: Average pairing.

RB: strength of this team by far.  Bell falling to 12/13 turn was first time I have seen that.  Jacobs solid.  Cohen solid.  Pollard Morris could be Cowboys backfield this year and this late seems like steal.  Thompson is upside flyer, if he gets starting job he could be great.  Most likely he doesn't do much though.

WR: very weak quickly after WR2.  Or a more positive way to spin it is I am missing a WR2 and with that perspective I love the WRs.  Thomas great. Coutee solid WR3.  Williams/Stills/Enunwa/Ross good best ball bench stashes.  Tate could be my Wr2 after first 4 games.  might be ugly early if my stashes dont have a big week each through first 4 weeks.

TE: Solid pairing.

Second one same slot, 12.

QB: P. Rivers (12.1), E. Manning (18.1)

RB: D. Freeman (3.12), J. Jacobs (4.1), S. Michel (5.12), D. Guice (7.12), D. Henderson (8.1), D. Harris (9.12), J. Samuels (10.1)

WR: M. Thomas (1.12), T. Hill (2.1), AJG (6.1), G. Tate (11.12), M. Hardman (14.1), Q. Enunwa (15.12), T. Gabriel (16.1)

TE: J. Doyle (13.12), C.Brate (17.12)

QB: For some reason I can't stop getting Rivers in the 11th or 12th.  Eli was only for sure starter left and wasn't happy, but looked at stats last year and wasn't actually that bad fantasy wise.  Not good, just not that bad.

RB: solid but unspectacular. I have good depth all around here.  Got my RB depth early and couldn't come back for my usual late round flyers.

WR: Got my WR2 early this time, haha.  Now my WR3 might be pretty weak.  I can't seem to draft my WR position with enough depth for start 3-4. AJG is hurt first 2 weeks at least.  Tate suspended first 4 weeks.  Hardman is a rookie.  Hopefully Enunwa and Gabriel can put a semi decent WR3 score for first 4 weeks.

TE: average at best.  I like Doyle a lot, but I am a Colts fan so that could explain that love.  

10 slot. I went on full tilt after I got sniped. 

QB: D. Watson (5.10), B. Mayfield (7.10)

RB: M. Mack (3.10), J. Jacobs (4.3), D. Harris (10.3), A. Peterson (12.3), Pollard (14.3), A. Morris (15.10), D. Thompson (16.3)

WR: J. Jones (1.10), K. Coutee (8.3), T. Williams (9.10), G. Tate (11.10), K. Stills (13.10), Q. Enunwa (17.10), J. Kumerow (18.3)

TE: T. Kelce (2.3), E. Engram (6.3)

IF you have time later if you could put which slot you drafted from and the pick each player went.  It helps me to see player movement as time goes on.
I couldn't find a draft recap or whatever that has this information, can you point me to that page?

I couldn't find a draft recap or whatever that has this information, can you point me to that page?
Depends if you are have iPhone with app or computer. iPhone it pulls up easy. Computer takes a few extra steps. I like to draft on computer then place draft rounds in looking at iPhone.

Has anyone tried to use the Mobile Draft Dominator with these?  I've been trying to toy around with the settings, but I'm not sure that I'm savvy enough to really make sure that it's really focused on the best ball format.

ajm27501 said:
Has anyone tried to use the Mobile Draft Dominator with these?  I've been trying to toy around with the settings, but I'm not sure that I'm savvy enough to really make sure that it's really focused on the best ball format.
no sir I have not.

From 6 slot:

QB: D. Carr (15.6), N. Foles (18.7)

RB: D. Johnson (1.6), S. Michel (5.6), D. Guice (7.6), D. Harris (9.6), R. Jones (11.6), A. Peterson (13.6), A. Mattison (14.7)

WR: A. Brown (2.7), R. Woods (4.7), AJG (6.7), K. Coutee (8.7), T. Willams (10.7), K. Stills (12.7), Q. Enunwa (17.6)

TE: Z. Ertz (3.6), T. Eifert (16.7)

QB: Hate it.  D. Carr should be average.  Foles I have never believed in, but I am hoping he can put a full season together.

RB: Solid group.  I like this a lot. DJ falling to 6 was a miracle.  Michel is solid.  guice is solid.  Harris backs up Michel.  RJ sucks, but maybe not.  AP is backup to Guice.  Mattison is solid rookie.

WR: AB and Woods are solid 1-2 punch.  AJG is hurt and won't expect him effective until week 4.  Coutee/Williams/Stills should provide solid WR3 score in the meantime.

TE: great.  Ertz is my 2nd favorite TE and Eifert is all or nothing.

QB: nice pickups here. Like Cam as your 1 and Darnold seems like solid 2

RB: Jacobs looks like he will get volume, I think Sanders was a reach in the 5th and hate him as RB2.  I like late picks up Hines and Pollard a lot.

WR: Love your first 3 and Tate.  Sutton and Funchess I am pretty down on.

TE: Stud.  I assume you picked at end of round to get Kelce and OBJ (like 9 or 10), the rest are okay. 
I am Sanders truther, I have a lot of him in Bestball10s too, so hopefully he doesn't pull a RoJo. He should IMO have a ton of space to do his damage in that offense. The line helps too.

I am not high on Sutton or Funchess either, but at least they could be RZ threats. Funchess has a lot of potential but he needs to get some work in with Luck. Campbell and Deon Cain are probably in the wings too. I think Tate is being undervalued right now.

Finished a Mini from the 7 slot.

Goff (10); Cousins(12)
Cook (2); Ingram (4); J Howard (9); Hyde (11); D Lewis (13); Gio (15)
Hopkins (1); Hilton (3); DJ Moore (5); Fuller (7); Sanu (14); A Wilson (16); Amendola (17); Agholor (18)
Henry (6); McDonald (8)

Pretty typical build/strategy for me.

weakness is TE. Wanted Doyle but he went right before my pick, took Parris Campbell instead

QB: Lamar Jackson (10), Josh Allen (12)

RB: Marlon Mack (3), Devonta Freeman (4), Austin Ekeler (7), Darrell Henderson (8), Damien Harris (11), Benny Snell (17)

WR: Odell Beckham (1), Juju Smith-Schuster (2), Calvin Ridley (5), AJ Green (6), Corey Davis (9), Parris Campbell (14), Zay Jones (16)

TE: Dallas Goedert (13), Noah Fant (15), Will Dissly (18)

8 spot.

QB: C. Wentz (9.8), D. Carr (16.5)

RB: J. Conner (2.5), D. Guice (6.5), D. Henderson (7.8), K. Hunt (10.5), J. Jackson (12.5), A. Peterson (13.8), A. Morris (14.5)

WR: D. Adams (1.8), R. Woods (4.5), AJG (5.8), K. Coutee (8.5), G. Tate (11.8), J. Ross (17.8), J. Kumerow (18.5)

TE: Z. Ertz (3.5), J. Doyle (15.8)

Auto'd Kelce by accident. Not gonna argue with that. Probably would have taken OBJ there.

QB: Carson Wentz (9), Marcus Mariota (16)

RB: Joe Mixon (2), Aaron Jones (3), James White (5), Miles Sanders (7), Dexter Williams (17), Ryquell Armstead (18)

WR: Kenny Golladay (4), Robby Anderson (6), Marvin Jones (8), Anthony Miller (10), John Brown (11), Golden Tate (12), Jamison Crowder (13), Marquise Brown (14)

TE: Travis Kelce (1), Chris Herndon (15)

I am Sanders truther, I have a lot of him in Bestball10s too, so hopefully he doesn't pull a RoJo. He should IMO have a ton of space to do his damage in that offense. The line helps too.

I am not high on Sutton or Funchess either, but at least they could be RZ threats. Funchess has a lot of potential but he needs to get some work in with Luck. Campbell and Deon Cain are probably in the wings too. I think Tate is being undervalued right now.
I would just take my criticism as a possibility you may be able to get Sanders later like 6th or 7th round of drafts.  If you dont want to risk it to take your guy thats understandable.

Finished a Mini from the 7 slot.

Goff (10); Cousins(12)
Cook (2); Ingram (4); J Howard (9); Hyde (11); D Lewis (13); Gio (15)
Hopkins (1); Hilton (3); DJ Moore (5); Fuller (7); Sanu (14); A Wilson (16); Amendola (17); Agholor (18)
Henry (6); McDonald (8)

Pretty typical build/strategy for me.
Absolutely love this draft. Well done. 

QB: Russell Wilson, Jimmy Garropolo

RB: Alvin Kamara, Mark Ingram, Darrell Henderson, Damien Harris, Benny Snell, CJ Anderson

WR: TY Hilton, Tyler Lockett, Sammy Watkins, Curtis Samuel, Keke Coutee, John Brown, Devin Funchess, Miles Boykin

TE: George Kittle, Jack Doyle

QB: Lamar Jackson (10), Mitchell Trubisky (12)

RB: Ezekiel Elliott (1), Nick Chubb (2), Marlon Mack (3), Justice Hill (11), Dexter Williams (18)

WR: Kenny Golladay (4), Cooper Kupp (5), Will Fuller (6), Sammy Watkins (7), Dede Westbrook (8), Keke Coutee (9), Marquise Brown (15), Zay Jones (16)

TE: Delanie Walker (13), Jack Doyle (14), Ian Thomas (17),

6 slot.

QB: B. Roethlisberger (11.6), S. Darnold (16.7)

RB: D. Johnson (1.6), C. Carson (5.6), T. Cohen (6.7), D. Guice (7.6), D. Harris (10.7), A. Mattison (13.6), T. Pollard (14.7)

WR: A. Brown (2.7), B. Cooks (4.7), K. Coutee (8.7), T. Williams (9.6), G. Tate (11.6), M. Brown (15.6), Q. Enunwa (17.6)

TE: Z. Ertz (3.6), C. Brate (18.7)

Pretty balanced team.  I like my QBs pretty well.  I like my RBs a lot.  My WRs are pretty decent.  My TEs are good.

1 slot.

QB: P. Rivers (12.12), M. Stafford (17.1)

RB: C. McCafrey (1.1), M. Mack (3.1), M. Ingram (5.1), D. Guice (6.12), A. Mattison (13.1), T. Pollard (14.12), I. Smith (15.1)

WR: C. Kupp (4.12), D. Pettis (7.1), K. Coutee (8.12), C. Samuel (9.1), T. Williams (10.12), G. Tate (11.1), J. Gordon (16.12)

TE: Z. Ertz (2.12), B. Watson (18.1)

Hated the 2/3 turn.  None of my guys fell.  Really disappointed with start after thinking I loved the 1 slot.

6 slot.

QB: B. Roethlisberger (11.6), S. Darnold (16.7)

RB: D. Johnson (1.6), C. Carson (5.6), T. Cohen (6.7), D. Guice (7.6), D. Harris (10.7), A. Mattison (13.6), T. Pollard (14.7)

WR: A. Brown (2.7), B. Cooks (4.7), K. Coutee (8.7), T. Williams (9.6), G. Tate (11.6), M. Brown (15.6), Q. Enunwa (17.6)

TE: Z. Ertz (3.6), C. Brate (18.7)

Pretty balanced team.  I like my QBs pretty well.  I like my RBs a lot.  My WRs are pretty decent.  My TEs are good.
like this one. Wish you took someone over Enunwa though but that's just me!

Ertz fell in this one, still wish I took Marlon Mack over him, especially when I could have had Jared Cook later. Also - I have an obscene amount of Damien Harris.

QB: Mitchell Trubisky (10), Kirk Cousins (12)

RB: Dalvin Cook (2), Miles Sanders (6), Austin Ekeler (7), Damien Harris (11), Alexander Mattison (14), Dexter Williams (18)

WR: Odell Beckham (1), Brandin Cooks (4), Allen Robinson (5), Marvin Jones (8), Courtland Sutton (9), Jamison Crowder (15), Zay Jones (16), Antonio Callaway (17)

TE: Zach Ertz (3), Trey Burton (13)

QB: Carson Wentz (9), Jameis Winston (10)

RB: David Johnson (1), Nick Chubb (2), Aaron Jones (3), Damien Harris (11),  Justice Hill (14)

WR: Robert Woods (4), Calvin Ridley (5), Robby Anderson (6), Dante Pettis (7), Marvin Jones (8), DK Metcalf (12), Antonio Callaway (16), DJ Chark (17)

TE: Dallas Goedert (13), Greg Olsen (15), Hayden Hurst (18)

QB: Carson Wentz (9), Jameis Winston (10)

RB: David Johnson (1), Nick Chubb (2), Aaron Jones (3), Damien Harris (11),  Justice Hill (14)

WR: Robert Woods (4), Calvin Ridley (5), Robby Anderson (6), Dante Pettis (7), Marvin Jones (8), DK Metcalf (12), Antonio Callaway (16), DJ Chark (17)

TE: Dallas Goedert (13), Greg Olsen (15), Hayden Hurst (18)
I like this team a good amount.  

QBs solid; RB very good first 3.  Downhill quickly though if Harris doesn't get decent amount of carries

WRs I like them pretty well for not going to them until round 4.  

TE: I am not a Goedert fan with ERtz there, but like having 3 when no studs in lineup.

smbkrypt24 said:
I like this team a good amount.  

QBs solid; RB very good first 3.  Downhill quickly though if Harris doesn't get decent amount of carries

WRs I like them pretty well for not going to them until round 4.  

TE: I am not a Goedert fan with ERtz there, but like having 3 when no studs in lineup.
I like Goedert in best ball for a few reasons - I get that targets matter, but he's a great player on a probably really good offense and Wentz loves his TEs. Not only a RZ threat but big play guy too. If I can get a TD out of my TE spot I'm OK with that. TE1 if Ertz goes down, I'll take him in 13th rnd.

QB: Lamar Jackson (10), Mitchell Trubisky (12), 

RB: Marlon Mack (3), Derrick Henry (4), Darrell Henderson (8), Justin Jackson (11), Matt Breida (13), Dexter Williams (17)

WR: Odell Beckham (1), Cooper Kupp (5), Allen Robinson (6), Sammy Watkins (7), Desean Jackson (9), Parris Campbell (14), Jamison Crowder (15), DJ Chark (18)

TE: Travis Kelce (2), Darren Waller (16)

some of the TEs I like you can get late: Doyle, Olsen, Dissly, Hurst, Ian Thomas. I like the latter 3 as your third TE. Waller has ridiculous upside but he's unproven, Jordan Thomas is nice but I like Warring too.

some of the RBs I like you can get in rounds 10+ that people seem to be passing on: Nyheim Hines, Matt Breida, Mike Davis, Tony Pollard, Dexter Williams, CJ Anderson, Benny Snell

this one is trash if Zeke isn't paid.

QB: Dak Prescott (11), Jimmy Garopollo (13)

RB: Ezekiel Elliott (1), Nick Chubb (2), Latavius Murray (8), Royce Freeman (9), Dexter Williams (17)

WR: Keenan Allen (3), Brandin Cooks (4), Mike Williams (5), AJ Green (6), Dante Pettis (7), Desean Jackson (10), Josh Gordon (15), Antonio Callaway (16)

TE: Austin Hooper (12), TJ Hockenson (14), Will Dissly (18)

Did this one a couple weeks ago which I really like from the 5th..

QB: Newton (7), Darnold (15), Dalton (16)

RB: McCaffrey (1), Cook (2), Michel (5), Lamar Miller (7), Jordan Howard (9), Dion Lewis (12)

WR: TY Hilton (3), Godwin (4), Boyd (6), Corey Davis (8), DK Metcalf (11), Sanders (14)

TE: Graham (13), Waller (17), Witten (18)

Antonio Brown
Christian McCaffrey
Zach Ertz
JuJu Smith-Schuster
Chris Hogan
Corey Davis
Marlon Mack
Isaiah Crowell
Ben Roethlisberger
George Kittle
Giovani Bernard
Nyheim Hines
Josh Doctson
Mitchell Trubisky
Ted Ginn
James Washington
Jake Butt
Elijah McGuire

Winning roster of the Championship last year. McGuire's surprise 2 TD week 16 and wa la.

Antonio Brown
Christian McCaffrey
Zach Ertz
JuJu Smith-Schuster
Chris Hogan
Corey Davis
Marlon Mack
Isaiah Crowell
Ben Roethlisberger
George Kittle
Giovani Bernard
Nyheim Hines
Josh Doctson
Mitchell Trubisky
Ted Ginn
James Washington
Jake Butt
Elijah McGuire

Winning roster of the Championship last year. McGuire's surprise 2 TD week 16 and wa la.
Thanks for this. Where did you find that? Was googling for it, lol. Interesting to see that the RBs for this roster really aren't all that impressive.

Not a fan of this one. Even though I like Juju, wish I took Cook over him. And auto-drafted a couple because I hate this ### #### website lol.

QB: Jared Goff, Mitchell Trubisky

RB: Tevin Coleman, Rashaad Penny, Justin Jackson, Damien Harris, Justice Hill, Dexter Williams

WR: Davante Adams, Juju Smith-Schuster, Amari Cooper, Robert Woods, AJ Green, Deebo Samuel, Antonio Callaway

TE: David Njoku, Mark Andrews, Will Dissly

part 2: don't usually take Matt Ryan there, but decided to stack.

QB: Matt Ryan (8), Kirk Cousins (11)

RB: Aaron Jones (3), David Montgomery (4), James White (5), Alexander Mattison (13), Tony Pollard (14)

WR: Michael Thomas (1), Julio Jones (2), Calvin Ridley (6), Courtland Sutton (9), Golden Tate (12), Deebo Samuel (15), Mecole Hardman (16), Preston Williams (17)

TE: Jared Cook (7), Mark Andrews (10), Ian Thomas (18)

I manually calculated it from the data they post on their blog.

Still getting into exactly how much the .5 PPR affects fantasy performance from a best ball perspective.

11 slot.

QB: D. Carr (15.11), A. Dalton (16.2)

RB: T. Gurley (2.2), J. Jacobs (4.2), K. Drake (7.11), D. Harris (10.2), K. Hunt (11.11), J. Hill (13.11)

WR: D. Adams (1.11), K. Allen (3.11), C. Ridley (5.11), T. Boyd (6.2), D. Pettis (8.2), T. Williams (9.11), G. Tate (12.2)

TE: J. Graham (14.2), M. Lacosse (17.11),  G. Everett (18.2)

None of my QB or TE targets fell to me so I grabbed all RB and WR through the first 13 rounds.  I feel fortunate to have grabbed Carr this late.  My TE group is not my favorite, but hopefully serviceable.'

4 slot:

QB: B. Roethlisberger (11.4), P. Rivers (13.4)

RB: D. Johnson (1.4), D. Williams (3.4), C. Carson (4.9), D. Guice (6.9), D. Harris (10.9), M. Davis (16.9)

WR: TY Hilton (2.9), C. Kupp (5.4), D. Pettis (7.4), M. Jones (8.9), T. Williams (9.4), G. Tate (12.9), K. Stills (14.9)

TE: T. Eifert (15.4), G. Everett (17.4), C. Brate (18.9)

4 slot:

QB: A. Rodgers (7.4), D. Carr (16.9)

RB: D. Johnson (1.4), D. Williams (2.9), S. Michel (5.4), D. Guice (6.9), D. Henderson (9.4), D. Harris (12.9) 

WR: A. Brown (3.4), J. Edelman (4.9), K. Coutee (10.9), T. Williams (11.4), G. Tate (13.4), M. Hardman (14.9), M. Goodwin (15.4), D. Inman (18.9)

TE: E. Ebron (8.9), C. Brate

Panthers stack

QB: Cam Newton, Mitchell Trubisky

RB: Saquon Barkley, Marlon Mack, Miles Sanders, Matt Breida, Darwin Thompson

WR: TY Hilton, DJ Moore, Curtis Samuel, DeSean Jackson, Keke Coutee, John Brown, Marquise Brown, DJ Chark

TE: Hunter Henry, TJ Hockenson, Ian Thomas

Panthers and 49ers stack - 49ers stack just turned out that way, I like the value on a lot of the guys right now

QB: Cam Newton, Jimmy Garopollo

RB: Saquon Barkley, Chris Carson, Damien Harris, Matt Breida, Darwin Thompson

WR: Keenan Allen, DJ Moore, Robby Anderson, Curtis Samuel, Dede Westbrook, Emmanuel Sanders, Deebo Samuel, Miles Boykin, Preston Williams

TE: George Kittle, Dallas Goedert

11 spot:

QB: P. Rivers (12.2), D. Carr (16.2)

RB: D. Guice (7.11), D. Henderson (8.2), J. Jackson (9.11), D. Harris (10.2), T. Pollard (11.9), A. Mattison (13.11), A. Peterson (14.2), D. Thompson (15.11)

WR: M. Thomas (1.11), T. Hill (2.2), A. Green (5.11), C. Ridley (6.2), J. Ross (17.11), P. Williams (18.2)

TE: Z. Ertz (3.11), G. Kittle (4.2)

Really didn't want Kittle, but guess I couldn't let him fall and think he may have been best player on board.

I just checked draft.com and saw there is not a Mini Best Ball Tourney available right now.  I assume they plan to add another Mini but does anyone know for sure?

Steeler said:
I just checked draft.com and saw there is not a Mini Best Ball Tourney available right now.  I assume they plan to add another Mini but does anyone know for sure?
I can’t confirm it, but I imagine they do one more, probably closer to the season. The $5 ones seem to be filling in under 2 weeks. The only way I see them not doing another is if they want to force people into their main $25 tourney. Numbers seem low still, but it filled up quick last year right before the season began. Still around 100k entries left to “fill it”. 

smbkrypt24 said:
11 spot:

QB: P. Rivers (12.2), D. Carr (16.2)

RB: D. Guice (7.11), D. Henderson (8.2), J. Jackson (9.11), D. Harris (10.2), T. Pollard (11.9), A. Mattison (13.11), A. Peterson (14.2), D. Thompson (15.11)

WR: M. Thomas (1.11), T. Hill (2.2), A. Green (5.11), C. Ridley (6.2), R. Ross (17.11), P. Williams (18.2)

TE: Z. Ertz (3.11), G. Kittle (4.2)

Really didn't want Kittle, but guess I couldn't let him fall and think he may have been best player on board.
This is a risky, but high upside draft and not many will have the combo of Thomas, hill, ertz and kittle. If you win the first stage, the variation could help you.  Rivers is underrated and you need carr to step up.  you only need half of the rbs to be contributors, but none of them have a clear path, so extra depth was smart. Thomas/hill is beast. Fan of Ridley and if you get a healthy green back by even mid season, you’re solid here. Was that J Ross in cinci? I don’t think Williams pushes past stills or Parker, but he looks good so far. ertz/kittle is beast too. 

Big risk = big reward. 

starting to target Melvin Gordon in the 3rd a little more

QB: Jared Goff, Josh Allen

RB: Melvin Gordon, Aaron Jones, Justice Hill, Tony Pollard, Ty Johnson

WR: Davante Adams, DJ Moore, Tyler Boyd, Sammy Watkins, Marvin Jones, DeSean Jackson, Golden Tate, Deebo Samuel, Preston Williams

TE: Travis Kelce, Jack Doyle

This is a risky, but high upside draft and not many will have the combo of Thomas, hill, ertz and kittle. If you win the first stage, the variation could help you.  Rivers is underrated and you need carr to step up.  you only need half of the rbs to be contributors, but none of them have a clear path, so extra depth was smart. Thomas/hill is beast. Fan of Ridley and if you get a healthy green back by even mid season, you’re solid here. Was that J Ross in cinci? I don’t think Williams pushes past stills or Parker, but he looks good so far. ertz/kittle is beast too. 

Big risk = big reward. 
I agree that my combination is strange, I really didn't want it.  Someone got sniped in front of me and I thought how could I let Kittle fall past my pick in the 4th round.  That is J. Ross. I edited it once, maybe I didn't hit save.  

Users who are viewing this thread