What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

2019-2020 NHL Season Thread (3 Viewers)

Is Drouin already done? I mean I know some team will keep running him out there but there’s no chance of him being a very good player basically?
no. it’s hyperbole based on his expectations.  he’s a top 6 player and will have a long career.  he’s only 25 with 0.64 points per game over the past 4 seasons.  he’s a secondary player, not the stud he was drafted to be.

Dom Lluszcyzczyczn at The Athletic has updated his playoff probabilities. 

Caps have a 12% chance to come all the way back against NYI

Stanley Cup Champion -

VGK 21%

BOS 19%

COL 19%

TB 18%

Yep, it's horse #### of the highest order.  I get that it's tough given the set-up, but for four of the first five Blues/Canucks games to be at 9:30 pm local STL time is just ridiculous.  The NHL and nobody else cares, I get it, but that doesn't mean we can't be annoyed about it. :lol:
Chicago games have mostly been late too. I prefer it that way though. Easier to watch after my kids are asleep. 

Dom Lluszcyzczyczn at The Athletic has updated his playoff probabilities. 

Caps have a 12% chance to come all the way back against NYI

Stanley Cup Champion -

VGK 21%

BOS 19%

COL 19%

TB 18%
That would be an awesome Final 4 teams. I’ll take BOS-TAM in the next round though. 

no. it’s hyperbole based on his expectations.  he’s a top 6 player and will have a long career.  he’s only 25 with 0.64 points per game over the past 4 seasons.  he’s a secondary player, not the stud he was drafted to be.
Hes lazy,  Has no hockey sense. He's a turnover machine and has no heart. Otherwise I agree with you. :)

Love when the team down 3-1 and facing elimination has 4 power plays to 0. Just playing good old fashioned clean hockey. 

AJ> when you have full possession with no pressure and go D to D and Gavrikov muffs a puck off his foot right to the winger it's not exactly bad D zone coverage

@brad_keffer: Alright Flyers, end this series. Really do not need another game of this style of hockey...

...at least not until next round, because the Isles will probably be more of the same.

Chicago games have mostly been late too. I prefer it that way though. Easier to watch after my kids are asleep. 
I hear that, but I have to be up at 6:30-7 pm for work these days, and am too busy to go in dead tired, so staying up past midnight for these games is next to impossible.  Oh well, it is what it is.

These Habs suck. Why don't they just quit and give up  :censored:

and Hart just looks tired, kid will be fine, but taking a day/night off won't hurt him

@DownGoesBrown: Trying to decide if this means Hart's giving up an even worse goal in the next few minutes or making 30 saves the rest of the way.

Users who are viewing this thread