What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Chiefs - Colts Week 5 (1 Viewer)

Q to return with Hamstring. 
Thanks for the news.  In the unlikely event that Watkins gets back in the game or there’s any other update on his status, please share it. I’m sadly relying on Sammy tonight to get at least a few points to help me get a win in one league. 

Chiefs D is still horrible. It will come down to who has the ball last again in the AFCCG with NE. 
In that case it's probably over then because I've never seen a team consistently have the smartest plans and execution, year in and year out, than new England. 

The colts receive the 2nd half kick off, is that correct?

Edit: Al Michael’s just clarified, thanks Al. 

Last edited by a moderator:
Watching that Packers game today I think I stopped liking Aikman as an announcer. I personally had not considered him a biased announcer, but today he sounded pretty biased to me. Anyone else think that about him or maybe it was my own Packers biased hearing every negative comment about the Pack and his love for the Cowboys with his comments. 

Watching that Packers game today I think I stopped liking Aikman as an announcer. I personally had not considered him a biased announcer, but today he sounded pretty biased to me. Anyone else think that about him or maybe it was my own Packers biased hearing every negative comment about the Pack and his love for the Cowboys with his comments. 
meh

Probably not entirely reasonable to expect an ex player to be completely unbiased. And for a guy like that it makes sense to be biased for his old team against one of his biggest old rivals. Best you can hope for is that they TRY to hide it

Last edited by a moderator:
lmao - they go on and on about INDY blocking with video replay, etc, and the run that inspired that commentary was called back for 12 on the field.  

It could go either way, but I don't think there's enough evidence to overturn the call.

Users who are viewing this thread