What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

New Orleans vs Chicago (-4) Game Thread (2 Viewers)

Nagy. wtf.

You are pigeon-holing your entire offense as so incredibly predictable all season long. Need to run the ball early and often to help the entire team.  Sure, you can go pass heavy at times, but this is sad.
They've been running the ball awesome all year, so this makes a lot of sense.

If you just want to run out the clock then just fall down and take a sack there and the half is over.  WTF is the point in throwing it away?

Eli-faced Trubisky bailed out by that call there.

I get being terrible at football.  It's hard.  But don't be terrible at football AND be a complete idiot at football.  Chase Daniel is so much better than this guy.

I love how Teddy will give a quick shoulder fake before turning and handing it off to Murray. 

It is the little things like this that keeps the defense unsure about what the play is.

Vegas felt the Bears were 4 points better, lot of people bet the Bears, the Saints are out a QB and a RB, that would do in a lot of teams. 
Trubisky may be a down grade over who ever was there before, while Bridgewater is probably equal to Brees, some say better.  I was worried that Kamara being out would have a bigger impact on my kicker (Lutz) and defense, as offense affects defense. 

Vegas felt the Bears were 4 points better, lot of people bet the Bears, the Saints are out a QB and a RB, that would do in a lot of teams. 
The Bears haven’t won a game this season where their opponent has scored 16. 

The assumption appears to have been that the Saints would score less than 16. That seems odd to me  

Trubisky may be a down grade over who ever was there before, while Bridgewater is probably equal to Brees, some say better.  I was worried that Kamara being out would have a bigger impact on my kicker (Lutz) and defense, as offense affects defense. 
I don’t know who those “some” are. 

Teddy's playing to get a starting gig next year. Bears might consider signing him after seeing him up close like this.

To say Bridewater is better than Brees is heresy in the Big Easy, but looking at the numbers, it's close.
Brees played one full game this year and threw for 370 yards, 2 TDs, and one pick with a passer rating of 105, completing 74% of his passes.  While shaking off the rust.  

Bridgewater’s great and I hope he sticks around. He’d be a really solid guy to take over for Brees in a year or two.  But he isn’t better. 

Brees played one full game this year and threw for 370 yards, 2 TDs, and one pick with a passer rating of 105, completing 74% of his passes.  While shaking off the rust.  

Bridgewater’s great and I hope he sticks around. He’d be a really solid guy to take over for Brees in a year or two.  But he isn’t better. 
I'd be shocked if Teddy waited the 2-3 years for Brees to leave. Brees, if I had to guess, is going to keep playing because of Brady. Teddy's going to get offers to start and paid in the range of $30 million/year. Teddy's no fool. 

Users who are viewing this thread