What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Could get Miles Sanders or Singletary for Tate or MWilliams (1 Viewer)

DirtyCashDylan

Footballguy
Need RB help after losing Kerryon. 12 team superflex league full ppr. 1 qb 2 rb 3 wr 1 te 1 rb/wr/te 1 qb/rb/wr/te 1 def. 4 pt passing TDs but large bonuses.

Watson/Rodgers/Daniel Jones

Fournette/DukeJ/JaylenSam/MarkWalton/MalcBrown

Godwin/Lockett/Tate/MWilliams/Hollywood/DashaunHamilton

Mark Andrews

I've got an offer for Devin Singletary for Mike Williams or Miles Sanders for Golden Tate from the same guy. I'm sure they're interchangeable so who would you give up and who would you be targeting? My instincts say to keep Tate with Hunter Henry being back for LAC.

Singletary has WAS this week so may go off and be even more expensive next week but his playoff schedule is BAL PIT NE.

Sanders has CHI BYE NE the next 3 weeks but NYG WAS DAL for the playoffs and I believe in his talent so I think he may emerge even more by the end of the season.

what do you guys think?

DirtyCashDylan said:
Need RB help after losing Kerryon. 12 team superflex league full ppr. 1 qb 2 rb 3 wr 1 te 1 rb/wr/te 1 qb/rb/wr/te 1 def. 4 pt passing TDs but large bonuses.

Watson/Rodgers/Daniel Jones

Fournette/DukeJ/JaylenSam/MarkWalton/MalcBrown

Godwin/Lockett/Tate/MWilliams/Hollywood/DashaunHamilton

Mark Andrews

I've got an offer for Devin Singletary for Mike Williams or Miles Sanders for Golden Tate from the same guy. I'm sure they're interchangeable so who would you give up and who would you be targeting? My instincts say to keep Tate with Hunter Henry being back for LAC.

Singletary has WAS this week so may go off and be even more expensive next week but his playoff schedule is BAL PIT NE.

Sanders has CHI BYE NE the next 3 weeks but NYG WAS DAL for the playoffs and I believe in his talent so I think he may emerge even more by the end of the season.

what do you guys think?
Short term, both Singletary and Sanders seem like the come-from-behind guys on their team, as opposed to Gore and Howard being the play-with-the-lead guys.  So I don't expect a lot from either guy in Week 9.  Playoff schedule favors Sanders I think.

Singletary seems like the better all around guy right now (especially between the tackles), but Sanders is much more explosive. Singletary scored a ton of TDs in college, so has much better chance at goal line work than Sanders, even though Gore is the lead for now in Buffalo.

Giants and Chargers schedules look comparable for the WR.  

In full PPR, I guess I'd prefer Sanders for my RB and Tate for my WR.  I think Sanders and Singletary are closer to each other than are Tate and Williams.  

Sorry I don't have anything more definitive, LOL

Here's mine

https://forums.footballguys.com/forum/topic/781654-streaming-dst-–-eagles-steelers-seahawks-browns-cowboys-jets-whir/

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread