What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Government Response To The Coronavirus (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pretty simple stuff. No need to google it.
Okay, sure.  :thumbup:

Everyone will have to google it like you did as we get farther away from it.  Nobody ever talks about Clinton's impeachment when they talk about Bill.  He's still lionized by Democrats.

Everyone will have to google it like you did as we get farther away from it.  Nobody ever talks about Clinton's impeachment when they talk about Bill.  He's still lionized by Democrats.
You don’t seem to be very in touch with American politics. I can’t imagine having to use google to see if Bill Clinton was impeached, but maybe I’m a little longer in the tooth than you. I watch it happen on TV.

Also, Mike Flynn was a senior advisor to President Trump during his campaign, and served as his National Security Advisor. Far from a low level staffer.

spitting out the hook now...

You don’t seem to be very in touch with American politics. I can’t imagine having to use google to see if Bill Clinton was impeached, but maybe I’m a little longer in the tooth than you. I watch it happen on TV.

Also, Mike Flynn was a senior advisor to President Trump during his campaign, and served as his National Security Advisor. Far from a low level staffer.

spitting out the hook now...
11 posts on this page with a "nuh-uh!" rebuttal.  Good idea.

yeah, thats' simply not true.

It's hard to believe anything the left says anymore considering what we've been thru the last 3 years.  You guys cried wolf too many times.
Same about the right. I think it's about time the left and the right get a divorce and everyone go their separate ways. 

The  US dawdled as the coronavirus spread throughout the world. We are under the leadership of an anti-science President who when faced with crisis resorts to bullying and intimidation or filing repeated bankruptcies. 

When you take away from Trump's his pandering to his populist crowds and the energy and narcissistic self love he gets from it and also the tanking of the stock market what does he have left?

With those doubts expressed I hope he can respond to this crisis in an intelligent coherent way.

The  US dawdled as the coronavirus spread throughout the world. We are under the leadership of an anti-science President who when faced with crisis resorts to bullying and intimidation or filing repeated bankruptcies. 

When you take away from Trump's his pandering to his populist crowds and the energy and narcissistic self love he gets from it and also the tanking of the stock market what does he have left?

With those doubts expressed I hope he can respond to this crisis in an intelligent coherent way.
Wait a minute. You guys wouldn't give him credit for the stock market going up.  In fact, The Democrats credited Obama. Shouldn't we be crediting Obama with the stock market tanking now?

The Axis powers are all 100% upfront with their people about what is going on with Covid while the US covers it up and classifies the information.

Great stuff guys, keep it up. I really think you’re about to convince one another this time. Today’s the day (as opposed to the last 3 years worth of days) I can feel it.  

Hell why should we talk about the Coronavirus in a Coronavirus Thread? Let’s have more of the of the same #### we’ve got going on in every other thread please.   

Last edited by a moderator:
Dr. Makary from Johns Hopkins just stated on CNBC that every household should have 3 months worth of food and there will be 1000 people a day in the US dying....  :oldunsure:

Conservatives talk about Clinton's impeachment all the time.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sheriff Bart said:

Dr. Makary from Johns Hopkins just stated on CNBC that every household should have 3 months worth of food and there will be 1000 people a day in the US dying....

I tried to find a link to this, and all I could find was an appearance from two days ago.

He did suggest having 3 months of food, but I can't find any evidence that he said that there "will be" 1000 people a day dying.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread