What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Invisibles Quiz# 999 (2 Viewers)

nothing like a good in-out, in-out

how wonderful to see Carla Gugino's jugs

not one, but 2 Nic Cages

now THAT'S a remote control

Andy Samburg is no Evel Knievel

Angelina Jolie is a 1920's woman sent to a nut house because she tries to tell them the boy they "reunited" with her isn't her missing son

they're here

cameron diaz's debut role

I want my $2

yeah, like Seth Rogen could actually get with Katherine Heigl

He makes the suit look good

The original, not the remake with the son from one of the actors from movie in #1

Again the original, not the remake with the SNL alum

He makes the suit look good

The original, not the remake with the son from one of the actors from movie in #1

Again the original, not the remake with the SNL alum
Those are the ones I got.  Could 6 be:

I have forgotten how to use the spoiler tags :)  I thought it was <spoiler> </spoiler>

Last edited by a moderator:
Nope.  Figured it out.  Was pretty sure your thought was off, but I knew I had seen the movie.

JLo is a cop or a detective
Yep, with Clooney.

Also, 2

Walken and King

Cage and the Declaration of Independence

#4 seems like it ought to be

Quantum of Solace

but that's just based on the general tone of the picture.  I can't recall that shot in the film.

Nope.  Figured it out.  Was pretty sure your thought was off, but I knew I had seen the movie.

JLo is a cop or a detective
Well I have no idea.   I only remember 2 movies where that would fit and I only saw one of them.  Ah @stbugs confirmed it was the first one in the spoiler below.

Out of sight?  I think she was a US Marshal in that one with Clooney.  Don't remember that scene.  The other I vaguely remember but didn't see was called Angel Eyes I think

a young Kevin Bacon dies in bed

don't say his name 3 times

might be a sequel to the NYC movie shot with a hand held camera

a young Kevin Bacon dies in bed

don't say his name 3 times

might be a sequel to the NYC movie shot with a hand held camera
Knew 1 right away but didn’t realize he was in it. Kind of like Depp in Nighmare on Elm St.

My guesses haven’t worked on the other 5. I feel like I know a few but not guessing right. I’m sure  it’ll hit me in the head when I look at the answers.

The Waterboy meets halloween

Johnny Depp remake of 70s TV show
Lol on 4. That’s what I guessed because it reminded of the main actor’s movies even though I hadn’t see it.

My obviously perverse mind put in the correct title with “does” in between the two words and they didn’t give me credit.

The robot in the background looks like the one from Metropolis[\spoiler]

Is that Tony Stark in the suit? If so, I believe it's from Iron Man[\spoiler]

I'll put whoever I want in the GD corner

lets remake a classic movie, but switch the lead from a white guy to a black guy

I'll put whoever I want in the GD corner

lets remake a classic movie, but switch the lead from a white guy to a black guy
How do you not know 2? It ain’t cool being  no jive turkey so close to Thanksgiving especially when it is actually so close to Thanksgiving.

1, 7

1. South Park guys with puppets. Murica!

7. He goes to Hawaii to forget about someone.

Users who are viewing this thread