What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Trump coming to Tulsa. (5 Viewers)

Please read the local reporting I posted - Buck is from Tulsa and she was granted access.
We weren't there (at the incident), but TPD was at Sharpton's rally & I've heard NOTHING negative towards protestors.

All I can say is they're being extra diligent.

Last edited by a moderator:
I liked your post earlier about the decency of Tulsans, I support that. And I’m fine with a security zone frankly. However people granted access to the zone and especially those attending should have their 1st Amendment rights respected. This is is basic American stuff.
It's a private event. They can refuse service to anyone they choose and all the other fine print everyone who bought a ticket agreed to.   :lmao:

It's a private event. They can refuse service to anyone they choose and all the other fine print everyone who bought a ticket agreed to.   :lmao:
Ok, my man.

I'll add again that race relations are very good around here.

And she didn't get arrested for getting "service refused" or whatever you're talking about.

Give me a break.

So you’re cool then with a MAGA hat wearer being arrested at a Biden rally.  Noted.  
A) Not simply for wearing a hat, no. If they were asked to leave and didnt, yes. 

B) I doubt any would waste their time. 

Nice show of force. Law and order. Mayors and governors in cities that have completely lost control should be taking notes.  
Mostly Tulsa boys (& girls).

FANTASTIC idea by Trump. Bubba & Mary Jo are going to be MUCH less tolerant protecting their family & businesses if violence breaks out (as they should).

Show of force is awesome. Like I've been saying, they have a choice.

I really can't understand the series of life events that would lead a person to go to a crowded venue during a global pandemic to see this horrific carnival barking liar and cheer him on. I can't imagine being that broken.
I mean, think about what you're doing here. He's a proven habitual liar, completely self-absorbed, does not care about you or your family or anyone else, and in the midst of a pandemic that can be easily spread by proximity, he decides his ego needs stroked so badly, he needs to be in front of adoring fans so badly, that you are going to risk your health, your family's health, your community's health, to yell and hoot and holler with this racist, lying, hate-stoking, divisive, shattered man. 

He doesn't respect you, he doesn't want to help you. He loathes you. That's why it's so easy for him to hold rallies right now. 

Mayors and governors in cities that have completely lost control should be taking notes.  
It's parked NG humvees and less than a dozen NG men in camo in a background parking lot. I've seen more show of force for a parish parade. 

They're literally not showing themselves, but it's fascinating watching nationalist authoritarian types engage in an anti 3rd Amendment fever dream. Just itching for a "crackdown." Masks off in more than one way.

Not seeing a lot of masks in the crowd lined up and filing in. Maybe 10%. @Football Jones, what are you seeing on the local news coverage?

Apparently attendees will be provided masks when they enter the venue. I really hope that they have a MAGA or Trump logo on them as I’m sure that will lead to more people wearing them. 

Not seeing a lot of masks in the crowd lined up and filing in. Maybe 10%. @Football Jones, what are you seeing on the local news coverage?

Apparently attendees will be provided masks when they enter the venue. I really hope that they have a MAGA or Trump logo on them as I’m sure that will lead to more people wearing them. 
No coverage now that I see.

I should have a report later tonight.

CNN rolled the big “Coronavirus Pandemic” ticker back out after hiding it for 2 weeks while Democrat politicians marched in the streets around the country. Serious business now. 

It's almost as if one of the two major parties has railed against and minimized the value of education, science, and informed medical opinions for decades.

I'm rolling, guys.

Haha.

This is going to be fun (if nobody gets hurt).
Make sure you quarantine yourself. You're going to be surrounded by low-information, misinformed crowds that have likely taken no precautions to protect themselves or others.

You know what I find interesting...

All this railing & you don't know how many will wear masks.

At least wait to rail on us if there's a low % (or whatever you think is low).

A) Not simply for wearing a hat, no. If they were asked to leave and didnt, yes. 

B) I doubt any would waste their time. 
A)so your good with them being asked to leave for wearing a MAGA hat?  Cool. Good on your for being consistent.  I personally don’t think either should but to each is own.  

B) I’m absolutely shocked that you can’t see someone wearing a MAGA hat to Biden rally. That’s a virtual lock to happen (as as it was equally so for someone to where I can’t breathe shirt to a Trump rally).  

You know what I find interesting...

All this railing & you don't know how many will wear masks.

At least wait to rail on us if there's a low % (or whatever you think is low).
The fact people are going to see this horrible clown is enough to rail. Everything else is just more.

Users who are viewing this thread