What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Trump coming to Tulsa. (1 Viewer)

And in regards to the dozen or so Spec Op personnel who landed at the north Tulsa NG, I believe they would only become involved if things became dire & they had to extract the POTUS.

Last edited by a moderator:
Really, it's just being patriotic to make sure a narcissist has people cheering him on, virus or no virus. If you can't risk your health, and that of the vulnerables in your community, to yell positive reinforcement at an insecure clown I'm not sure you belong in this great nation.

This is like going to see a Who concert- in the 21st century. The crowd acts excited but actually it’s just a bunch of tired old white people trying to recapture their youth. The band isn’t playing any new music and the fans wouldn’t recognize it if they tried. Just the old hits that the crowd came to hear and that young people wouldn’t even know. And unstated, but obvious to everyone there, is that this is actually a farewell tour. 

Last edited by a moderator:
Really, it's just being patriotic to make sure a narcissist has people cheering him on, virus or no virus. If you can't risk your health, and that of the vulnerables in your community, to yell positive reinforcement at an insecure clown I'm not sure you belong in this great nation.
Where do you suggest these people go?

This is like going to see a Who concert- in the 21st century. The crowd acts excited but actually it’s just a bunch of tired old white people trying to recapture their youth. The band isn’t playing any new music and the fans wouldn’t recognize it if they tried. Just the old hits that the crowd came to hear and that young people wouldn’t even know. And unstated, but obvious to everyone there, is that this is actually a farewell tour. 
Good one, Tim.

Haha.

Actually saw the Who last summer, they were pretty good.

They called in the NG to handle potential problems (that have caused death & destruction in other places).

Exactly what is wrong with that?
Were any problems going on when they are patrolling straights with that vehicle and those men?  I understand having them on alert and ready if something were happening.  I don't support at all military vehicles going around town as this appears to be...that is not what should be happening.  And Id say this no matter whose rally or event it was.

Extract the president? Good god man. What do you think is going to happen at this rally tonight?
Dude, I JUST SAID IF THINGS GET DIRE.

Have you looked around these last few weeks?

These things shouldn't need to be explained. We have people with enough balls to take over 6 US city blocks (albeit, in a place where it evidently is allowed).

This is the POTUS. Come on, man.

Anyway, it was just my best guess what they're here for. I think I'm right, though.

Were any problems going on when they are patrolling straights with that vehicle and those men?  I understand having them on alert and ready if something were happening.  I don't support at all military vehicles going around town as this appears to be...that is not what should be happening.  And Id say this no matter whose rally or event it was.
It wouldn’t be happening if Democrats weren't bussing in outside paid agitators to harass people going this to event. Most of us don’t like military on the streets either, but it’s necessary night now.

Dude, I JUST SAID IF THINGS GET DIRE.

Have you looked around these last few weeks?

These things shouldn't need to be explained. We have people with enough balls to take over 6 US city blocks (albeit, in a place where it evidently is allowed).

This is the POTUS. Come on, man.

Anyway, it was just my best guess what they're here for. I think I'm right, though.
That does make sense to me. Although I would think there would be an extraction plan for any public appearance by the President. 

Why are you against protecting our President?
I am not...I don't believe military patrolling the streets is there to protect the president.  He has police and secret service as protection including armored vehicles that will likely take him directly into the arena.

I don't believe NG and special ops possibly patrolling the streets is necessary...nor what should be happening on the streets of an American City.

It's cute how some people think it takes all day to type passing observations. How long does it take you to think stuff? My God you must be overwhelmed.
Also to think expressing any disagreement is "raging".

Hilarious for sure...its all so funny apparently.

It wouldn’t be happening if Democrats weren't bussing in outside paid agitators to harass people going this to event. Most of us don’t like military on the streets either, but it’s necessary night now.
So you have a link to Democrats doing as you claim?

sho nuff said:
Yeah...there are a few around that have had multiple names or keep them.  Its amusing to me when someone using an alias...complains about other people using them.
I can't speak for @tonydead.

I'm sure he had his reasons for whatever he said.

It gettin CRAY-ZEEE roun here...

Some of the rally attendees will be inside the arena for 6 hours. There’s around 1K people in the arena already at 3pm local time, all gathered together, not spaced out. No masks , maybe 10%. Not smart.

Ignoring the event entirely would be an interesting protest tonight. Just let the event end and everyone go home. The protest group so far looked small. They might consider just keeping it that way, a non-event is a loss for him. Creating chaos is probably a win for him. Just a thought. 

Ignoring the event entirely would be an interesting protest tonight. Just let the event end and everyone go home. The protest group so far looked small. They might consider just keeping it that way, a non-event is a loss for him. Creating chaos is probably a win for him. Just a thought. 
So you think Trump wants chaos?

He was the one warning people not to act the fool.

If I was organizing an anti-Trump protest, I would aim for maximum irritation of Trump. Don’t show up in the streets. Urge protesters to stay home because it is important and worth the risk to march in the streets against police brutality but not for Donald Trump. Trump thrives on that hate, send him a message that he’s not worth it and that will hurt more than any protest could.

So you think Trump wants chaos?

He was the one warning people not to act the fool.
Yes...I believe he wants chaos...he wants someone to point at and say it was their fault...he wants, for lack of a better term, an enemy to complain about and rally people against.  I think in essence he always craves such an adversary.  Whether it be the press, protesters, former employees...

Yes...I believe he wants chaos...he wants someone to point at and say it was their fault...he wants, for lack of a better term, an enemy to complain about and rally people against.  I think in essence he always craves such an adversary.  Whether it be the press, protesters, former employees...
You guys are ate up with Trump.

Users who are viewing this thread