What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

How did I do … (1 Viewer)

The Fantasy Chef

Footballguy
Who won this trade?

Team A: gave MIKE Evans +3rd 2021

Team B:  gave TYLER BOYD + Zach moss+ 1st 2021.

I was TEAM A and got Boyd,moss and 1st 

Im having traders remorse or something like that lol

please let me know

Trade itself with no other factors I would rather have Evans.  However, if you are in a rebuild and not contending then I could see where it made sense to pull the trigger.  Also, knowing where that 1st might fall (early, middle, late?) would also help in the evaluation.

Who won this trade?

Team A: gave MIKE Evans +3rd 2021

Team B:  gave TYLER BOYD + Zach moss+ 1st 2021.

I was TEAM A and got Boyd,moss and 1st 

Im having traders remorse or something like that lol

please let me know
I think it is tough to tell without context of you line up. I don’t mind your trade and think it could work out well for the long haul. But if you had a compete now team I wouldn’t have given up Evans for a lesser WR and an RB that looks to be in a time share at best after several low volume games to start the season. 

As previously stated:  Are you in rebuild mode?  What does your roster look like?  What are your league settings?  Without that info, it is hard to evaluate.  How many years does Brady play in Tampa?  Does Evans get traded if Tampa goes into rebuild mode?  Will Burrow be a legit QB in Cincy?  Will Moss get enough touches sharing the backfield with Singletary?  Do you need a QB in 2021 (Presumably you would be going after Lawrence).  If you have aging QB's on your current roster then it was a good decision.  If you have Mahomes, Jackson, Watson, or Wilson, then probably not.  

8 year league . Never won made it to playoffs 6 out of 8 years. Sorry I didn’t update you. It’s a ppr league but tes get 1.5 a reception. 4 we/te spots 2 rb  two wr/rb/te flex spots  and 1 qb spot. 4pt passing td.

My roster is :

Qb: Newton, Goff, Lock

Rb: Jordan Howard, Derek Henry, Nick Chubb, Jk. Dobbins, Zach Moss, Micheal Warren,Reggie Bonnafon

Wr: Tyler Boyd, Cole Beasley, Sammy Watkins, Chris Conley, Antonio Golden Gandy, Mecole Hardman, Allen Lazard, Van Jefferson, Collin Johnson, Denzel Mims, James Proche, Courtland Sutton, Jonnu Smith, CJ Uzomah, Albert Okwuegbunam, 

I now hold 3 1sts next year and 2 2nds 

Last edited by a moderator:
how many teams?  Sorry, but with the WRs you have, there is no way I am giving up Evans.  
I agree with this.  You severely hurt your roster and starting lineup with this move.  You have the chance to play 6 WR's based on your starting requirements and now you have no anchor for that spot.  Boyd is nice but new rookie QB and AJ Green back may affect his performances.  I think this hurts your team more than it helps. 

Users who are viewing this thread