What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

***OFFICIAL CYDY/Leronlimab Thread*** (7 Viewers)

@chet or anyone else who cares to comment

Let's say this trial comes back as an improvement but not statistical significant enough for approval and the Covid option is dead.  Where do you see the bottom of the stock price?  Realistically at what price do people step in to prevent it from going to pennies?  Also, is CYDY in financial shape to ride out the Sumsung purchase orders and store the LL until the HIV approval or did they basically shove all in here?  What's your game plan if we don't see the result we hope for?  Should we just sell at any price at the first available moment or will the price bounce back on the possibility of HIV and cancer after all the Covid hands fold?

@chet or anyone else who cares to comment

Let's say this trial comes back as an improvement but not statistical significant enough for approval and the Covid option is dead.  Where do you see the bottom of the stock price?  Realistically at what price do people step in to prevent it from going to pennies?  Also, is CYDY in financial shape to ride out the Sumsung purchase orders and store the LL until the HIV approval or did they basically shove all in here?  What's your game plan if we don't see the result we hope for?  Should we just sell at any price at the first available moment or will the price bounce back on the possibility of HIV and cancer after all the Covid hands fold?
My biggest fear is that if it doesn't get approved for Covid, the other indications will take years for the company to figure out how to cut through the red tape to get final approval.  I have no confidence that they can get a great effective drug to market.  I think the price drops in the $1.50 range if they completely strike out on Covid.

A lot of buyers at $5.08.  That's exactly halfway to the 7% drop.  If we hold $5.08 things should be OK, if the line is crossed we are headed lower.

A lot of buyers at $5.08.  That's exactly halfway to the 7% drop.  If we hold $5.08 things should be OK, if the line is crossed we are headed lower.
I was one.  Only a couple hundred shares, though.  think it ends just red, or possibly even gets to green eod.

I'm having an incredibly hard time picturing this Cytodyn story on a major news network.  It just doesn't seem believable.  Anyone else struggling to imagine this?

It's still going to be somewhat shocking if this company gets an EUA

At very least I would expect stock price to continue to move North over the course of the week if good news is coming.  No way NP can keep his mouth shut for that long if things look good.  

This article could be a bad sign since Proactive is a proxy of CytoDyn.  The article is basically saying that CytoDyn has a lot of other potential when leronlimab fails with Covid.

Last edited by a moderator:
This article could be a bad sign since Proactive is a proxy of CytoDyn.  The article is basically saying that CytoDyn has a lot of other potential when leronlimab fails with Covid.
I don't want to be too negative, but yeah, questionable for sure.

Nah, you are reading way too much into that.  How old is this article, this seems like a month old.

"The company has also completed enrollment of 390 patients in a Phase 2b/3 randomized clinical trial for severe-to-critical COVID-19 patients and expects to release results in early 2021."

Nah, you are reading way too much into that.  How old is this article, this seems like a month old.

"The company has also completed enrollment of 390 patients in a Phase 2b/3 randomized clinical trial for severe-to-critical COVID-19 patients and expects to release results in early 2021."
Tue 19 Jan 2021.  Proactive doesn't write anything without CytoDyn direction.  Why did Nader want this published at the exact moment we are expecting trial results?  If trial results were good, do you really think they'd publish this?

Tue 19 Jan 2021.  Proactive doesn't write anything without CytoDyn direction.  Why did Nader want this published at the exact moment we are expecting trial results?  If trial results were good, do you really think they'd publish this?
I don't know what to tell you, the snippet I just gave you doesn't indicate anything recent.

This is a non story

I don't know what to tell you, the snippet I just gave you doesn't indicate anything recent.

This is a non story
Results are coming in early 2021.  And topline results are coming right now.  Unless they choose to release the SAE data instead.

Last edited by a moderator:
Results are coming in early 2021.  And topline results are coming right now.  Unless they choose to release the SAE data instead.
I'm confident there is nothing to glean from that article.

If bad news is out there, we will see it in the stock price. There is no volume at all right now, everyone dug in, just waiting.

I will say, if we do see Nader and company start to pivot more towards the other indications, then this would be a real bad sign.  I don't mind a one sentence update on where they are with everything, but if this starts to dominate their conversation while Covid gets minimal coverage, then we are in trouble.

You don't even own any shares so what's your concern here? 

Explain why Nader would have Proactive Investors write an article downplaying the Covid indication while highlighting the other indications?
First off, I have no idea Nader instructed them to write that.  Secondly its a terrible article overall without hardly any specific information. 

Nader's crappy PRs are better than that article.  I would certainly hope if he was paying them, it would be more polished.

I got nothing out of that article, I'm not even convinced it was written that recently.

I think you are reading too much into it and I'm looking for clues just like you are.

I do hope we get some news soon though, i do agree that the number of days that start to tick off without good news is a red flag.  My countdown on that has started

Users who are viewing this thread