What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

***OFFICIAL CYDY/Leronlimab Thread*** (7 Viewers)

It is unreadable to you because you are offended by anti-CYDY beliefs.  It would be the same as a Christian reading an atheist's thoughts.  They won't be openminded and will insult the source.  kgromax and justdafactss are definitely anti-cydy but the Longs on the message boards are just as biased.  And the Shorts definitely support what they say more than the longs.  I read what both Longs and Shorts have to say and separate the wheat from the chaff.  The above post by kgromax is wheat and you are gluten intolerant.
This is completly untrue.  They both cherry pick data to conform with their opinion.  The shorts are just as bad as the pumpers on the Yahoo boards.  

Your pal kgromax, said that LL performs exactly like the placebo (saline).  The trial would have been stopped at the midpoint if it shows no efficacy.  If he wants people to take him seriously, he shouldn't have included that line.  It shows extreme bias when everyone knows that there have been a bunch of Covid trials stopped for a lack of efficacy.

I don’t even know why people are arguing about this? Here or on yahoo/Twitter. Either it works or it doesn’t, we’ll find out in the next 10 days. Are people here coming off their shares because of something Don Hutson from the internet or some rando Twitter user says? :confused:

Last edited by a moderator:
I don’t even know why people are arguing about this? Here or on yahoo/Twitter. Either it works or it doesn’t, we’ll find out in the next 10 days. Are people here coming off their shares because of something Don Hutson from the internet or some rando Twitter user says? :confused:
Personally I like to hear arguments from both sides.  The arguments from the short side are getting worse though, definitely am seeing that.

No.  People are not.  At least this person is not. 

Don Hutson said:
Chet pumps.  He owns/owned shares that are/were locked.  He has never been forthright with his opinion.  Cav says that Chet was upset with him for Cav telling us what his daughter thought that about the M2M trial results.  Cav's daughter is an expert.  She does trials on pharmaceutical drugs.  So Cav was supposed to not tell us her opinions because they did not reflect well on leronlimab?  Greasy.  I sold because of what Cav's daughter said and I will be eternally grateful that Cav did not keep that information secret.  Another one is how Chet is always telling us that he knows that leronlimb works because he has insider information about its efficacy.  He can't tell us what that information because it is secret.  On the other hand, when it is suggested that Michael Mulholland might have sold his shares because he has insider information, Chet says it is highly unlikely that Mulholland could have insider information.  So Chet has insider information but the Chief Financial Officer who works in a small office with Nader doesn't have insider information?  Of all of the numerous red flags, the fact that the top 3 people in CytoDyn have all sold millions of shares is the biggest.

Long and Strong
I've never heard Chet scream BUY, BUY BUY, they way you have several times screamed for people to SELL, SELL, SELL.

You have an agenda here. Chet has never had an agenda here.  Stop hiding behind the I'm trying to protect you all BS. You have an agenda.  That's why you put in all this effort.

And for the love of all things, can you people that keep engaging with him please stop. It's boring to read the same BS everyday in this thread, twisted to the flavor of the day.  Just stop.

You have an agenda here.
I think the word obsession is a better description.  For better or worse, Covid stocks have been a near full-time job for me since March.  The good news is that my net worth has increased sixfold since July 13th.  The bad news is that I spend too many hours each day reading inane message board posts from Longs on IHub and the other message boards.  It is hard to not express opinions when reading so much misguided pumping.  Also, I gain motivation from the disrespect I've received here from Longs.  For instance, you've put the laughing emoji on at least 50 of my posts that were written with complete sincerity.  It is so disrespectful.  You can plan on reading a lot more of my posts in the future.

I think the word obsession is a better description.  For better or worse, Covid stocks have been a near full-time job for me since March.  The good news is that my net worth has increased sixfold since July 13th.  The bad news is that I spend too many hours each day reading inane message board posts from Longs.  It is hard to not express opinions when reading so much misguided pumping.  Also, I gain motivation from the disrespect I've received here from Longs.  For instance, you've put the laughing emoji on at least 50 of my posts that were written with complete sincerity.  It is so disrespectful.  You can plan on reading a lot more of my posts in the future.
But why?

You've already mentioned that you are out of this stock. So why bother here? Surely you know some of us bought at the wrong time and are still in the red on this thing.

So are you rooting for us to lose money? Trying to rub it in our faces every time you come in here with bad news?

I mean, we are all adults here. We all know the risks of investing. But it sure gets tiresome to have a guy consistently come in here and tell us how stupid we all are.

So I guess, thanks for that.

So are you rooting for us to lose money?
I'm not rooting for you to lose money.  Chief, I think you are a class act.  You have never once been disrespectful toward me.  You have never once put a thumbs up on a post where someone mocked me or belittled me.  And there have been a ton of them.  But the purpose of this thread should be the search for the truth.  Should this just be a cheerleader thread like Chet wants where the bad news is hidden?  And while I have definitely posted the most negative news, I have also posted the most positive news of anyone.  When I come across pro-CYDY articles, I always post them.

I am, by far, the most knowledgeable person about this stock.  And while I am not invested right now, I will be invested again and again and again.  So I'm going to keep studying it even though it is a horrible investment right now.   It is so unlikely to get an EUA at this stage.  This is a pump and dump stock with all of the red flags.  Why are so many of you intent on ignoring those red flags?  Why do you want to lose money?

Edit: I just noticed that you had put a laughing emoji on my last post.  Oh well.

I'm not rooting for you to lose money.  Chief, I think you are a class act.  You have never once been disrespectful toward me.  You have never once put a thumbs up on a post where someone mocked me or belittled me.  And there have been a ton of them.  But the purpose of this thread should be the search for the truth.  Should this just be a cheerleader thread like Chet wants where the bad news is hidden? 

I am, by far, the most knowledgeable person about this stock.  And while I am not invested right now, I will be invested again and again and again.  So I'm going to keep studying it even though it is a horrible investment right now.   It is so unlikely to get an EUA at this stage.  This is a pump and dump stock with all of the red flags.  Why are so many of you intent on ignoring those red flags and losing money?
Ah yes you are definitely fantasycurse. Can’t believe I never put that together. 

Ah yes you are definitely fantasycurse. Can’t believe I never put that together. 
How did you not? I posted that I thought he was FC42 back when he was banned and this alias appeared. I think I was disrespectful back then, lol, but it was obvious to me. It’s all about the money. Same thing I said about the other guy who said he was all about helping us to the truth while saying he was going to short and then come to find out invested in a competitor. Neither of them are truly trying to help out if the goodness of their heart although they may have actually convinced themselves that they are. Shorts always say they are out to find fraud but they aren’t WSJ reporters, they are guys making money if the stock goes down and they sure aren’t giving that money to people who were victims of the fraud. Shorts are an interesting lot as I know there are folks who invest in all types of options, but I think you have to have a truly different mindset/social awareness to be a true short. Kind of a hey, of course I’m your friend just ignore my hand in your wallet.

I said this before but I’m just glad I sold awhile ago because this stock was a side job with stress after that first bear raid. Also, my portfolio/reinvestments are up 60% since I sold in July and September so that helps too!

How did you not? I posted that I thought he was FC42 back when he was banned and this alias appeared. I think I was disrespectful back then, lol, but it was obvious to me. It’s all about the money. Same thing I said about the other guy who said he was all about helping us to the truth while saying he was going to short and then come to find out invested in a competitor. Neither of them are truly trying to help out if the goodness of their heart although they may have actually convinced themselves that they are. Shorts always say they are out to find fraud but they aren’t WSJ reporters, they are guys making money if the stock goes down and they sure aren’t giving that money to people who were victims of the fraud. Shorts are an interesting lot as I know there are folks who invest in all types of options, but I think you have to have a truly different mindset/social awareness to be a true short. Kind of a hey, of course I’m your friend just ignore my hand in your wallet.

I said this before but I’m just glad I sold awhile ago because this stock was a side job with stress after that first bear raid. Also, my portfolio/reinvestments are up 60% since I sold in July and September so that helps too!
Not gonna lie, I feel dumb. The incessant need for respect this week (the main FC trait) was the giveaway. 

I'm not rooting for you to lose money.  Chief, I think you are a class act.  You have never once been disrespectful toward me.  You have never once put a thumbs up on a post where someone mocked me or belittled me.  And there have been a ton of them.  But the purpose of this thread should be the search for the truth.  Should this just be a cheerleader thread like Chet wants where the bad news is hidden?  And while I have definitely posted the most negative news, I have also posted the most positive news of anyone.  When I come across pro-CYDY articles, I always post them.

I am, by far, the most knowledgeable person about this stock.  And while I am not invested right now, I will be invested again and again and again.  So I'm going to keep studying it even though it is a horrible investment right now.   It is so unlikely to get an EUA at this stage.  This is a pump and dump stock with all of the red flags.  Why are so many of you intent on ignoring those red flags?  Why do you want to lose money?

Edit: I just noticed that you had put a laughing emoji on my last post.  Oh well.
That statement reads like it came straight out of the stock bashing 101 manual.

Not gonna lie, I feel dumb. The incessant need for respect this week (the main FC trait) was the giveaway. 
Lol. I figured you might have even seen my post about that although I will admit he may have a thousand posts in this thread alone. It’s interesting, almost like the Sheriff of Nottingham thinking he’s helping the peasants.

It's at $2.42 right now.  It's going to go to $2.25 (i.e. lose a Nader) before it goes to $2.59 (i.e. gain a Nader).  But Nader isn't going to be at fault for the drop.  The Pfizer news is horrible for CYDY (but great for humanity).  It isn't baked in, yet.
Here you go Don, there was a series of these.  Do I need to remind you that it's at $5 right now?

Here you go Don, there was a series of these.  Do I need to remind you that it's at $5 right now?
That was day trade talk which is a 60/40 proposition at best.  The day before the stock was at $1.63 so it dropping from $2.42 was the right call even if it turned out wrong.  The stock stayed in the mid-$2 range for a month after that.  It even went back to $2.25.  So you made 0 dollars between November 11th and December 3rd.  I have not been 100% right about everything 100% of the time.  Is that what you thought I claimed?

That was day trade talk which is a 60/40 proposition at best.  The stock stayed in the mid-$2 range for a month after that.  It even went back to $2.25.  So you made 0 dollars between November 11th and December 3rd.  I have not been 100% right about everything 100% of the time.  Is that what you thought I claimed?
Good to see you datamining here.  You are worse at this than Nader.  Between 11/11 and 12/3.  😂  

I said to sell at $2.42 when it had been $1.63 the day before.  Between 11/11 and 12/3, it never went higher than $2.71.  It hit $2.25 on 12/3.  So you lost money over that span.  It was not a good investment at that time unless you sold before 12/3.

Not sure if you are just trolling or are serious.  Its given me a couple of laughs this morning either way

Soo getting lost in the shuffle.....

Do you guys have sell limit set? Thinking of setting a limit of $4.50. We've held pretty stable at $5 

Not sure if you are just trolling or are serious.  Its given me a couple of laughs this morning either way
Your pestering and nitpicking gets so tiring.  I am not 100% accurate 100% of the time.  But your example is weak sauce since the stock went below $2.42 half of the days between 11/11 and 12/7.  It became a good investment on December 8th.

Do you guys have sell limit set? Thinking of setting a limit of $4.50. We've held pretty stable at $5 
Do you mean trailing stop or stop loss?  Those aren't usually a good idea.  Just sell now if you don't believe in it?

If the results are posted and they are not good, it's probably going to blow through $4.50 before you can get out. 

The other thing that could happen which we've seen periodically is a bear raid on no news takes it down .50 and then it bounces back but you would be out at that point.  The stop losses haven't necessarily worked that well so far.

Your call, if you want out at all costs, then set it, but on bad news, I just woudn't expect that you get out at $4.50

Another thing to consider is that we aren't going to be given straight up bad news.  Nader will give us spin.  It will give you time to get out.  When they released the SAE numbers instead of the topline results during the M2M trial, the stock price actually went up initially.  So just wait for shenanigans.  The beginning of the shenanigans might have been last week's pr about all of leronlimab's other indications.

The same guy who didn't know the most basic terminology in a stock prospectus is an expert now.

Oy
I'll be the first to admit that I'm not a stock theory expert.  But I have become a Covid stock expert.  My net worth has increased sixfold since July 13th.  Maybe I'm lucky?

If the results are posted and they are not good, it's probably going to blow through $4.50 before you can get out. 

The other thing that could happen which we've seen periodically is a bear raid on no news takes it down .50 and then it bounces back but you would be out at that point.  The stop losses haven't necessarily worked that well so far.

Your call, if you want out at all costs, then set it, but on bad news, I just woudn't expect that you get out at $4.50
But you really think we'd have a bear raid still?

I always struggle with this. Probably the best thing I could say is this:

I had CYDY in two accounts: my IRA and a brokerage account. The brokerage account my buy cost was a lot lower than what I paid in the IRA (I came in way late).

I sat and watched both accounts in the red for months. Then, when we had the stock bounce up about a month ago or so, the brokerage account finally went green. I sold for a small profit.

With that money, I invested in 3-4 other stocks, which have basically doubled that money in 6 weeks. I have since sold some of that to maintain some cash.

So the moral of this story is the opportunity lost by that money sitting in CYDY. I thought about selling at a loss - heck even now I’m thinking of selling the remainder in my IRA at a loss so I can use those dollars somewhere else to create more dough.

1/12 was the last one, it dropped around .70 mid day, i wouldn't completely discount it from happening.  Definitely a lot of manipulation with this stock
That was more likely insiders selling because the trial had already unblinded and they knew trial results were poor.  We have no idea what day the trial ended.  The December 15th press release just said that the trial was completely enrolled.  It didn't say what day the trial had become fully enrolled.  The trial might have been completely enrolled on December 11th and the trial would have been completed on January 8th.

That was more likely insiders selling because they knew trial results were poor.
I don't believe this.  Why did it bounce back so quick if it was?  If insiders did this, then the shorts would have immediately hopped on board and really tanked the stock.

I think it was a badly failed short raid.  They shorted it down, and then an insider scooped up all the cheap shares.  I think the reason we haven't seen a short raid since is because they lost a lot of money and they are now wary of this happening again.

I don't believe this.  Why did it bounce back so quick if it was?  If insiders did this, then the shorts would have immediately hopped on board and really tanked the stock.

I think it was a badly failed short raid.  They shorted it down, and then an insider scooped up all the cheap shares.  I think the reason we haven't seen a short raid since is because they lost a lot of money and they are now wary of this happening again.
The stock price went from $6.01 to $4.25 in a week and went from $5.24 to $4.25 in a day.  If it was a shorts, they succeeded.  Shorts always buy back at rock bottom because they have to cover.  In fact, they create the rock bottom.  The stock price always bounces back sharply from a short attack.

From the German press, unsure of their credibility. Long article about most all past, present, and future COVID drugs

Such so-called dampening immunomodulators, which slow down an excessive immune reaction, could increasingly come onto the market in the near future. Vfa spokesman Hömke refers to several agents that are in phase III and which, if the positive interim results are confirmed, could be submitted for approval in the next few months. These include the MK-7110 from MSD, Leronlimab from CytoDyn and Siltuximab from Eusa Pharma. German companies are also in the running here. In a phase II / III study, the Jena-based company InflaRx is testing whether the agent vilobelimab can help those seriously ill with Covid-19. And the German-American Immunic Therapeutics is testing its IMU-838 immunomodulator in two phase II studies with inpatient corona patients.

Users who are viewing this thread