What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

***OFFICIAL CYDY/Leronlimab Thread*** (8 Viewers)

Watch out if the Wall Street Bets guys jump on.  Membership on r/cydy subreddit has quintupled in last couple of days.
I think its just a bunch of old CYDY investors that realized that Reddit is a platform.  Not sure it's necessarily growing with new interest.

The fact that people post on investorshub and hangout continues to amaze me.  Two of the worst platforms in existance.

I think its just a bunch of old CYDY investors that realized that Reddit is a platform.  Not sure it's necessarily growing with new interest.

The fact that people post on investorshub and hangout continues to amaze me.  Two of the worst platforms in existance.
Read the posts.  Many have a GME like feel.  i.e. I'm going to buy 100 shares every hour that the market is open--who's with me?

Read the posts.  Many have a GME like feel.  i.e. I'm going to buy 100 shares every hour that the market is open--who's with me?
The posts read like a bunch of old dudes trying to fit in with the WSB crowd.  "diamond hands" :gorilla emoji:x3 "hold the line"

It's exactly the stuff I shout to myself while walking around the house and I have no clue what half of them mean.  My wife is getting annoyed but she's just being a :rainbow bear:

Any reason for DFS to be tanking so hard?  It's down like 20% in 10 days.  I don't know anything, but based on the chart it looks like it might bounce a little from here.

Any reason for DFS to be tanking so hard?  It's down like 20% in 10 days.  I don't know anything, but based on the chart it looks like it might bounce a little from here.
Wrong thread? Not that I care, you may just get a better answer over there. 

Power hour started at like 3:25pm.    What happened after that did not surprise me.   The 7.10 high was higher than the 7.00 in the morning.  Good thing IMO.    I think that first run up while Capella was blowimg his wad was shorts covering before another run up at the end which might be some heavy investing money because this could be going a lot higher.

Users who are viewing this thread