What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

***OFFICIAL CYDY/Leronlimab Thread*** (7 Viewers)

Tons o’ volume today.  Saw a chart on another site that showed a few very big buys right at close.  Possibly gap open tomorrow?  As far as timelines, what can we realistically expect for...

unblinded data to FDA 

release of top line data for us plebes

potential nasdaq uplist

those are the big three that I’m aware of.  

Tons o’ volume today.  Saw a chart on another site that showed a few very big buys right at close.  Possibly gap open tomorrow?  As far as timelines, what can we realistically expect for...

unblinded data to FDA 

release of top line data for us plebes

potential nasdaq uplist

those are the big three that I’m aware of.  
1. Insider selling. 

2. Potential buy in Guatemala

3. Dilution  

So, if it is possible to completely botch a stock, especially one as erratic as this has been the past 6 months, I have done it.  This one definitely gave me a steep learning curve.  

I am still underwater, albeit with fewer shares and a lot less invested, so just a little more and I can close out breaking even.  I am good with that.  When I sold and took losses to increase my cost basis, I used that money to invest in other stocks where I am doing quite well.  If it had been sitting in CYDY, I would not be where I am now.  So, it was the right call at the time.

This thing might run, and it might save the world someday, but I don't think I will be a part of it.  I hope everyone here makes boatloads.  If this thing breaks 8, I am out.  (I probably should be already, but I hate losing)

• Smile
Reactions: JAA
I'm mostly holding. Had bought 500 "extra" shares when it was in the 4s a few weeks ago and I sold those 500 shares today to take the profit. Hanging tight on my core 6000 shares with my sick, negative cost basis. I will say that if it approaches $10, I'd probably sell 1000 shares. Full disclosure.

• Sad
Reactions: JAA
I'm holding my 1500 shares, but I've managed to get the average cost down to $2.22 from around $3.40.  

I have been in for this long, so I will see it through.  Its 4th and goal at the 5 yard line and I'm going for the TD.

Chaz McNulty said:
I'm holding my 1500 shares, but I've managed to get the average cost down to $2.22 from around $3.40.  

I have been in for this long, so I will see it through.  Its 4th and goal at the 5 yard line and I'm going for the TD.
If it's 4th and goal at the 5 yard line, i need to seriously rethink my strategy

Haven't checked in on this thread or the stock for a week or so.. Got a nice surprise when I checked it this morning..

Not a #chet nice surprise, but more like Chet's butler's kid, kind of surprise..  Still naming the used 2004 Sea Doo that I buy with my winnings after him!

Looks like an open spike. I still have my day sell shares from yesterday at $6.55. Will be watching for spike and then rebuy.
You seen the guy with the sucker tattooed on his forehead?  That's me.  I'm now the proud owner of shares at $7.33.  This stupid stock gets me every time.

Users who are viewing this thread