What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

***OFFICIAL CYDY/Leronlimab Thread*** (8 Viewers)

According to that article, there were 33% death rate at 28 days.  If that rate is similar in the LL trial, it should reach statistical significance.  Believe it needed to be over 30% to get a p-value of  0.05

According to that article, there were 33% death rate at 28 days.  If that rate is similar in the LL trial, it should reach statistical significance.  Believe it needed to be over 30% to get a p-value of  0.05
ETA Chaz beat me to it.  But yeah, that would be tremendous for LL

Are we confident those numbers will match our trial? Same group of patients essentially?
It is the key question to determine the outcome of the trial.  Shorts have been claiming the blended death rate will be in the low 20s which would mean a fail.  Personally, I think we will see something in the low 30s which would mean statistical significance.

My guess would be somewhere between 30% and 40% with my guess at 35%. Chet what is your lowest Placebo mortality that will yield significance? mine is 28% 

My guess would be somewhere between 30% and 40% with my guess at 35%. Chet what is your lowest Placebo mortality that will yield significance? mine is 28% 
I got the same when I entered it into the online calc I used. What's frustrating with a sample size this small it's really a matter of +/- 1 death.

I got the same when I entered it into the online calc I used. What's frustrating with a sample size this small it's really a matter of +/- 1 death.
I am concerned the small sample size may get it kicked back into a bigger trial too. The one we were looking at today had 4200 participants. 

There are also additional people that have been admitted to CD12 LL arm post completion. These could be used and analyzed to provide power to the LL arm. That may be why the FDA allowed this.

Last edited by a moderator:
Over 4M volume now. I assumed if insiders got a hold of an approval or good news we would see a 15-20M day but I have nothing to base that on. 

Over 4M volume now. I assumed if insiders got a hold of an approval or good news we would see a 15-20M day but I have nothing to base that on. 
I don't think so.  If they see any trades too big, they will be investigated.  Usually it would be small potato players that told a friend.  I think the volume and the price rise bodes well.

There's no way that it could be this low.  The DSMC would get crucified if they didn't stop a trial for efficacy with numbers that good.
If by crucified you mean more steak dinners to big pharma and more time for Senators and friends to accumulate then I agree 

I don't think so.  If they see any trades too big, they will be investigated.  Usually it would be small potato players that told a friend.  I think the volume and the price rise bodes well.
Maybe! I figured all the manipulation done on this stock just meant nobody cares about that anymore. Fingers crossed. 

Maybe not insiders but definitely institutions. I'm sure after this went to $10 as a penny stock that Big Pharma and HF know this exists.

There's no way that it could be this low.  The DSMC would get crucified if they didn't stop a trial for efficacy with numbers that good.
I don't think the DMSC had the option of halting for approval.  They could have halted for ineffectiveness but IIRC, the DMSC gave the most positive feedback possible which was continue.

I'll ask again, in what form will the results (whatever they may be) drop?  I keep going to the CYDY website's press releases page hoping for a new PR with some actual information.  

Users who are viewing this thread