What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

***OFFICIAL CYDY/Leronlimab Thread*** (6 Viewers)

Because he’s a moron?
He can't be that out of touch, it would be the dumbest investment of our lifetimes if he is

I have to believe he knows what's going on when it comes to dates for unblinding.  

Its not like the Proactive video was off the cuff, he had plenty of time to think about the answers to the questions that he told Christine to ask him

He can't be that out of touch, it would be the dumbest investment of our lifetimes if he is

I have to believe he knows what's going on when it comes to dates for unblinding.  

Its not like the Proactive video was off the cuff, he had plenty of time to think about the answers to the questions that he told Christine to ask him
I don’t know man. Some things we don’t have to overthink. He seems to lie all the time. 

Last edited by a moderator:
I don’t know man. Some things we don’t have to overthink. He seems to lie all the time. 
Oh I think he's lied or at least stretched the truth plenty.

For this one though, what's the upside of setting expectations earlier than it was going to be?  I can think of only downside when it comes to stock price. 

Oh I think he's lied or at least stretched the truth plenty.

For this one though, what's the upside of setting expectations earlier than it was going to be?  I can think of only downside when it comes to stock price. 
Maybe he just gets ahead of his skis sometimes. I don’t know. 

:lmao:  I mean even if it works out the leap of faith we are taking here is unbelievable. 
Its hard sometimes.  I trust doctors like Patterson, Yang and Seethmraju to make it less a leap.

Nader definitely always casts doubt on the whole thing though.

Even worse there are a lot of idiots on Yahoo too that really make me think Im on the wrong track.  Its the dumb pumpers who are so wrong about a lot of things that I wonder how I can possibly be on the same investment with.

The other thing I struggle with is that there is not one news source that I trust who will pick this story up.

More than anything, this always casts the most doubt for me.  Some biggies really missed a story here if this thing comes to fruition.

Its hard sometimes.  I trust doctors like Patterson, Yang and Seethmraju to make it less a leap.

Nader definitely always casts doubt on the whole thing though.

Even worse there are a lot of idiots on Yahoo too that really make me think Im on the wrong track.  Its the dumb pumpers who are so wrong about a lot of things that I wonder how I can possibly be on the same investment with.
To your last paragraph - yes. I have a hard time believing I am on the same side of the ledger as some of those mouthbreathers. Concerning. 

Maybe he just gets ahead of his skis sometimes. I don’t know. 
I think that's what he does.  Because he's had to keep the old army of shareholders in wayyyy before us from selling.

I got back in because we were not hearing from him as much as before.  And recently, they must have him all duck taped up in a closet somewhere, so i was happy to see Chet's post tonight.   

From Yahoo via iHangout, Pretty much in line with what I guessed.

https://investorshangout.com/post/view?id=6057455
So how can RLFTF trial that ended 5 days after have results 2 weeks ago?

The other thing that bugs me is we never got the full data from the CD10. We just got the PR from CYDY. 

So honestly....what data do we really have? 

I had this thing left for dead, but the medicare codes brought me back in and now the open label extension is they only thing keeping hopes alive. 

I believe the data is in the FDA's hands already.  At this point I am thinking positively that there is something good happening behind the scenes holding up the results rather than that they are bad.

I bought more shares today so not just giving lip service here, I do believe it.

So how can RLFTF trial that ended 5 days after have results 2 weeks ago?

The other thing that bugs me is we never got the full data from the CD10. We just got the PR from CYDY. 

So honestly....what data do we really have? 

I had this thing left for dead, but the medicare codes brought me back in and now the open label extension is they only thing keeping hopes alive. 
Also were never told why FDA rejected BLA-HIV or what was needed to fix it.  There's something really amiss with it.

I do not think OLE or the medicare codes mean that FDA will approve.

I've been deleting articles regarding CYDY. Brought back memories of how Mexico had approached CYDY, UK had given them permission to file, how NP had sold stock to save the company,  how LL was able to cross the brain barrier

Lots and lots of smoke but no fire. But I guess you have to say yet as CD12 is still out there. But I wouldn't look at the delay in learning results as being a positive based on CYDY's history.

• Thanks
Reactions: JAA
I believe the data is in the FDA's hands already.  At this point I am thinking positively that there is something good happening behind the scenes holding up the results rather than that they are bad.

I bought more shares today so not just giving lip service here, I do believe it.
Thanks for this. I considered a reload on Wednesday but held firm. Might buy more today if it keeps drifting lower. 

I’m looking for my exit strategy for my shares with a cost basis of 4.22. 
If you believe the results are good you are in a situation to hold. If not, you gotta pull the trigger. You won’t get a chance if it fails. 

I’m looking for my exit strategy for my shares with a cost basis of 4.22. 
If you believe the results are good you are in a situation to hold. If not, you gotta pull the trigger. You won’t get a chance if it fails. 
Agree.

I have a pet peeve of selling on red days.  Im going to need to get past that but at the moment Im pretty stubborn on it.

no volume again.  Hope some news drops after hours tonight
Hi check in every day after four hoping to see 10 new pages. Every day it’s the same thing cricketsHi check in every day after four hoping to see 10 new pages. Every day it’s the same thing crickets

Hi check in every day after four hoping to see 10 new pages. Every day it’s the same thing cricketsHi check in every day after four hoping to see 10 new pages. Every day it’s the same thing crickets
I do the same on the CYDY Press Releases page.  always nada

I know this is unlikely, and no one wants to hear about it, but my worry is that they are delaying results in hopes of getting a PO from the Philippines. This would be in line with NP saying they are giving the FDA the raw data a couple weeks ago.  Almost a pressure tactic in hopes the Philippines buys a drug that might not have done well in the trial.

Every time I see this thread bumped after market close I’m like oh wow maybe it’s news, and instead it’s like @BassNBrew writing “bought at 5.02 and sold at 5.03 today”. 

Really need the news. 
Dude, I buy at $6 after soaking in all the hype here and then sell at $5 when I come to my senses.

Patterson at it again, giving leronlimab some shout outs during his longhaulers webcast.

We don't have to trust Nader, please keep that in mind.  There is a Doctor on the other side that is backing this scientifically.

Now if you don't trust Patterson either, definitely exit immediately.  Personally I can't believe he would keep going to bat for this drug if it doesn't work.

Here's to a good Friday, and a true "Power Hour" this week!

Last edited by a moderator:
I sold one third of my position at $6 recently. Think I may buy half of that back if it’s in the low 5s this morning. Down a piece in Stuttgart but I never know if that is a leading or trailing indicator.

I sold one third of my position at $6 recently. Think I may buy half of that back if it’s in the low 5s this morning. Down a piece in Stuttgart but I never know if that is a leading or trailing indicator.
I wonder if there are nerds posting about this going to the moon on FuBballguys.com

I assume bad news would be delivered by a conference call?

Bad news most likely drops on a Friday.  If we are past that window for this Friday then maybe power hour returns?

Users who are viewing this thread