What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

***OFFICIAL CYDY/Leronlimab Thread*** (8 Viewers)

So there was a court hearing yesterday regarding whether the Rosenbaum group can nominate their BOD for election at the Annual Meeting on October 28.  Anyone know what happened with that?  Paging @chet

So there was a court hearing yesterday regarding whether the Rosenbaum group can nominate their BOD for election at the Annual Meeting on October 28.  Anyone know what happened with that?  Paging @chet

A lot going on.  Stay tuned.  Very limited in what I can say.

Completely on the sidelines at this point and barely following but I believe there is a call tomorrow.  I imagine the stock will drop on Thursday.  Can't imagine any real good news at this point.  The HIV BLA is completely screwed and that was their 100% chance at revenue (quoting NP).

I think it probably has another life, perhaps if the Brazil trials start to progress but in no hurry to get back in on this, although Im sure I will dabble again at some point.

Last edited by a moderator:
Completely on the sidelines at this point and barely following but I believe there is a call tomorrow.  I imagine the stock will drop on Thursday.  Can't imagine any real good news at this point.  The HIV BLA is completely screwed and that was their 100% chance at revenue (quoting NP).

I think it probably has another life, perhaps if the Brazil trials start to progress but in no hurry to get back in on this, although Im sure I will dabble again at some point.
It is another one of those "conferences". 10-Q came out today, CYDY had $40,000 in revenue. To the mooooooon.

Still waiting on the verdict. I know nothing about this, but the delay would seem to benefit the 13D group - many on the reddit boards are still thinking it is a slam dunk that 13D get kicked off the ballot. I really, really hope that does not happen.

Still waiting on the verdict. I know nothing about this, but the delay would seem to benefit the 13D group - many on the reddit boards are still thinking it is a slam dunk that 13D get kicked off the ballot. I really, really hope that does not happen.
Well, one of my biggest nightmares has come true. 13D team denied the right to be  on the ballot. https://courts.delaware.gov/Opinions/Download.aspx?id=325470

If I had bought in at Chet levels, I would be selling immediately. Now to decide if I am willing to sell at a 50% loss. 

Well, one of my biggest nightmares has come true. 13D team denied the right to be  on the ballot. https://courts.delaware.gov/Opinions/Download.aspx?id=325470

If I had bought in at Chet levels, I would be selling immediately. Now to decide if I am willing to sell at a 50% loss. 
I’d be gone regardless if I still had shares. If the same board is in place it’s more of the same mistakes in trials and run until it’s out if money. Aside from that glimmer, what else is really on the horizon besides the next country?

I’d be gone regardless if I still had shares. If the same board is in place it’s more of the same mistakes in trials and run until it’s out if money. Aside from that glimmer, what else is really on the horizon besides the next country?
There are lots and lots of glimmers and that is part of the problem. There are a few new board members on the ballot, I am still going to not vote for Nader, Kelly and Naydenov. Screw them.

Is this one of those cases when seemingly bad news creates an uptick in the stock price? You know, like when a company blows out earnings and yet the thing drops? That could happen here. right, but in the opposite direction?

Can somebody explain in simple terms what happened. 
That document wasn’t an easy read but I think Chet’s folks didn’t get their nominations for board members to the current board on time. I think they went to court to stop the vote or someone get added before the vote and the judge shot them down saying they knew the deadlines that have been in place a while.

So, in order to win they have to be written in or however that’s done with proxy votes. Seems like it means that makes them crazy long shots to take over thus likely more of the same.

I could easily be wrong about everything but just going off of the document posted and an assumption that it’s bad for the good guys because people are lazy. 

Last edited by a moderator:
That document wasn’t an easy read but I think Chet’s folks didn’t get their nominations for board members to the current board on time. I think they went to court to stop the vote or someone get added before the vote and the judge shot them down saying they knew the deadlines that have been in place a while.

So, in order to win they have to be written in or however that’s done with proxy votes. Seems like it means that makes them crazy long shots to take over thus likely more of the same.

I could easily be wrong about everything but just going off of the document posted and an assumption that it’s bad for the good guys because people are lazy. 
thank you 

So what’s the bottom here? Is the company done? I’ve never had a (previous) investment in a company that totally went under. 

McBokonon said:
So they didn’t get their paperwork in on time? Seems like they’d fit right in there immediately, really hit the ground running.
From what I read, they got their paperwork in on time, but the company argued it was incomplete and that 13D did not get them the additional information back to them in a timely manner.  I'm a little surprised at the ruling, as any company could just keep requesting information until the clock ran out.

From what I read, they got their paperwork in on time, but the company argued it was incomplete and that 13D did not get them the additional information back to them in a timely manner.  I'm a little surprised at the ruling, as any company could just keep requesting information until the clock ran out.
If you are trying to take over a company, you’d think you’d have everything in order because the current leaders aren’t going to be nice about it.

I mean isn’t this the company that’s bad at paperwork and the people trying to take over are also bad at paperwork? SMH. 

I imagine it goes lower than the 52 week low before long.  That's 1.25

I mean I know the cult is strong but they literally have nothing imminent.  The Brazil trial from what I can gather is barely plodding along.  We know they are running low on money.  Will the HIV BLA ever get done without a new trial, really unsure.

It always seems to come back from the gallows but its really hard to see anything positive at this point.

People on YMB thanking “shorty” for their cheap shares today. Absolutely mind boggling. 
I've come to the conclusion that a lot of them are not real investors and are just Nader shills.  I can't comprehend how they could have his back so hard otherwise.  He's done nothing but line his pockets, anyone with real money in it should be disgusted.

I've come to the conclusion that a lot of them are not real investors and are just Nader shills.  I can't comprehend how they could have his back so hard otherwise.  He's done nothing but line his pockets, anyone with real money in it should be disgusted.
I wouldn’t preclude them from being investors. When you dive into some of these rumor sites, some people are believers like a religion. You see what people believe when it comes to vaccines and COVID, so it doesn’t shock me at all with the flood of retail investors that there’s a lot of people buying into some really bad investments.

I wouldn’t preclude them from being investors. When you dive into some of these rumor sites, some people are believers like a religion. You see what people believe when it comes to vaccines and COVID, so it doesn’t shock me at all with the flood of retail investors that there’s a lot of people buying into some really bad investments.
You aren't wrong but when it comes to losing money, people aren't as willing to forgive and there are so many that just defend Nader at all costs on that site.

Ive spent enough time there, I think I have a good read on who is real and who is not.  There are definitely a lot of Nader minion on there.

Please tell me how the Brazil trial can only have one patient injected so far.  This is a dead end right?

Again the yahoo board seems to think the CC went great today.  I didn't hear any of it but I can't imagine what there is to be excited about.  They are about to authorize more dilution, Brazil trial not going anywhere, BLA nowhere to be seen.  I guess something is getting kicked up for longhaulers but once again they aren't close to anything.

The CYDY soap opera continues, now Amarex has posted a pretty damaging email from NP, telling them to file the BLA whether complete or not.  This before selling his shares as we all know.  If the SEC/DOJ doesn't come after this guy, something is rotten.

Excerpt from email to Amerex from NP

""Dear Nitya and Kush:
Today we have so far in 1 hour almost 20% drop in our stock price. Yesterday we had drop also after putting out great results about COVID-19 patients we are seeing these type of decline.
This drop will be much deeper if we don’t file our BLA as the message board now is getting bombarded by investors who are very frustrated with me and CytoDyn.
Please file the BLA no later than next week Wednesday, even if we are short in no matter what portion of whatever it is that we are short."

The CYDY soap opera continues, now Amarex has posted a pretty damaging email from NP, telling them to file the BLA whether complete or not.  This before selling his shares as we all know.  If the SEC/DOJ doesn't come after this guy, something is rotten.

Excerpt from email to Amerex from NP

""Dear Nitya and Kush:
Today we have so far in 1 hour almost 20% drop in our stock price. Yesterday we had drop also after putting out great results about COVID-19 patients we are seeing these type of decline.
This drop will be much deeper if we don’t file our BLA as the message board now is getting bombarded by investors who are very frustrated with me and CytoDyn.
Please file the BLA no later than next week Wednesday, even if we are short in no matter what portion of whatever it is that we are short."

Wow!  This is way worse then I thought.

“as the message board now is getting bombarded by investors who are very frustrated with me and CytoDyn.”

:lmao:   :lmao:   :lmao:   :lmao:   :lmao:   :lmao:   :lmao:   :lmao:  
Wow, that means his only concern is share price. Damn filing something that might get approved, just file the ####. No wonder why they always have trouble with paper work and can’t get anything approved.

I’m truly amazed that I pulled as much money from this investment as I did. Complete cluster####. The stock is probably up, lol. 

“as the message board now is getting bombarded by investors who are very frustrated with me and CytoDyn.”

:lmao:   :lmao:   :lmao:   :lmao:   :lmao:   :lmao:   :lmao:   :lmao:  
I know, its ridiculous.  But just confirms what I already knew, NP is dialed into the boards and also has plenty of his minions infiltrating them, trying to control the narrative

I know, its ridiculous.  But just confirms what I already knew, NP is dialed into the boards and also has plenty of his minions infiltrating them, trying to control the narrative
The pro-Nader folks have been pretty quiet since this email came out. The only defense is "I bet this is a fake email", and that is not being shouted from the mountain tops. Nader can't continue on from this - interesting that this came out 48 hours before votes are due. I am crossing fingers and toes that the vote goes against him.

In 2019 they had $29,000 in property, plant, and equipment.  This has ballooned to $794,000.  Still sitting on $91 million in leronlimab.  Have to wonder what the shelf life on that is.  Bank account is at $6.5 million, down from $34 million in 3 months.  Debt and accounts payable now sits at $130 million.  Looks like it takes about $22 million a quarter to keep the lights on.  There's going to have to be some dilution right?

HGEN on the other hand is sitting on $120 million with $78 million in debt but no inventory.  They are burning through $70 million a quarter and selling stock to finance it.  Still only have a 1/10th of the stock issued CYDY does.

Users who are viewing this thread