What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

***OFFICIAL CYDY/Leronlimab Thread*** (10 Viewers)

Longshot but Trump is being briefed on six candidates for "operation warp speed" today.  I know VXRT is one of them.  Any chance our little guy is in there?
Explains the recent (past hour) spike of VXRT.  Those in the meeting are probably all locked into their trading apps.  I'll assume CYDY is not on the list or Trump got sidetracked before he could mention it.  Time to go looking to see what else just spiked.     

From another board:

I'm an MD with training in epidemiology and biostatistics. I have said before on this board that this idea that CYDY investors know Leron works so the FDA should approve it, has been silly. Writing letters to senators, signing petitions to the White House, alerting media--- the answer to all of that has been that it has to be proven by prospective controlled trials before any of that is credible. 

This report of the m/m trial changes the whole landscape dramatically. The statistically significant results of the NEWS2 endpoint is reasonable scientific proof that Leronlimab changes the course of COVID-19. It reasonably admits the scientific conclusion that Leronlimab decreases the morbidity and ultimately the mortality of COVID-19. 

There is an ongoing discussion in the world of statistics about the use of p-value (frequentist statistics) as criterion of proof. It's a very subtle topic. For just one example, the usual cut off of 0.05 as the level required for significance is really just an arbitrary consensus. It makes sense in that we need uniform standards in medical research, but it's not an immutable criteria of truth; it's simply a judgment call on the chance that a clinical difference is an artifact of the random distribution of the mean of the treatment group to the mean of the placebo group as expressed in the standard deviation. IMO, the evidence is now reasonably actionable that a safe drug like Leronlimab should be approved for use in COVID-19. 

Now is the time when people should demand that the FDA put aside bureaucratic rigid adherence to technical details of protocol (or subtle influences of Big Pharma) and approve Leronlimab.

From another board:
What they need is someone with sufficient political capital to navigate this with the FDA and all the ensuing bureaucracy.  Not confident they can do this with the present management considering all the struggles we have seen so far with the HIV BLA submission.  May really need a BP partner at this point as well..

I'm encouraged by the results and think we are still moving forward but we need some help at this point too.  Feel like a trusted partner for the FDA is critical and we don't currently have that.

They need a better PR team for sure. You have to be on CNBC, Fox News or business, even that awful oann or whatever it’s called. You have to be pushing this news and can’t just settle for your hack YouTube channel that the same 5000 people keep watching. You can’t just dump a PR at 9:15 and go away. It’s honestly infuriating. 

I am already heavily weighted in this so I haven't added to my position in a while now.  But 8% dip on good, statistically significant real data?  I just bought more.

Meaningless. In the media world dr yo is a nobody. People posting cat videos have more followers. 
While that's true I think it does help to have Dr. P talk about what's happening as opposed to just a PR and a follow-up proactive video from NP.  

They need a better PR team for sure. You have to be on CNBC, Fox News or business, even that awful oann or whatever it’s called. You have to be pushing this news and can’t just settle for your hack YouTube channel that the same 5000 people keep watching. You can’t just dump a PR at 9:15 and go away. It’s honestly infuriating. 

:lmao:  only because it came right after cappy’s post  :lmao:

Last edited by a moderator:
Worth noting that all vax/therapeutic names are way down today (most likely on Russia news).  Of course LL news should have been enough to blow over that in CYDY's case but worth noting still.

I don't people are selling the news, at least, so much as the news is flattish and the trend in bio names today is big sell-off.

Last edited by a moderator:
Worth noting that all vax/therapeutic names are way down today (most likely on Russia news).  Of course LL news should have been enough to blow over that in CYDY's case but worth noting still.

I don't people are selling the news, at least, so much as the news is flattish and the trend in bio names today is big sell-off.
It’s telling that the market trusts Russia more than our guy. 

Just randomly saw this plummeting under 4 bucks and bought some.  

I haven't owned any for a while.  

I have not followed lebronlimade for a while.  

Anyone have a cliffs notes version update?

Users who are viewing this thread