What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

***OFFICIAL CYDY/Leronlimab Thread*** (5 Viewers)

I am going to say that in no world will this hit $50-60.  They will be bought out before this point.  I am going out on a limb to say this will possibly hit 10-15, but more likely than not is going to fade away.  BP wasn't psyched about its cancer application.  That leaves only Covid and HIV.  If it's safe and effective for Covid, they will be bought out and Covid treatment will not be profitable.  They are saving lives and the medication will be given away to do so.  HIV will be the "homerun" and again they will be bought out. 
Our takeaways were different here.

This second I sold my shares to buy back later would be the moment Trump would address the nation with Pence, Fauci AP and Dr Patterson behind for a 2 hour long “the nation is saved” presentation.
went up 15 cents immediately after I sold.  :lmao:

This second I sold my shares to buy back later would be the moment Trump would address the nation with Pence, Fauci AP and Dr Patterson behind for a 2 hour long “the nation is saved” presentation.
Big giant flag unfurled behind them “you can go play again thanks to cydy”

If I have one major learning here, it is how strong sentiment can be. A month ago, we were all going to be rich, now we're pushing each other out of the way to exit. 

If I have one major learning here, it is how strong sentiment can be. A month ago, we were all going to be rich, now we're pushing each other out of the way to exit. 
A couple days ago the sentiment was high.

For my case, my sentiment short term has been lowered, however longer term I'm more optimistic.  So if i'm looking to sell some now, it's only in hopes that I can reduce my cost per share.

I don't get that sense.  I think most people started to realize how predictable this stock is, and just started playing it.

Not really. I read all the posts in there and even answer non CYDY posts. It’s going to fall down the list and get a lot less traction IMHO. CYDY kept that thread alive this year. I obviously read all posts so I’m not annoyed by CYDY talk. I can see why others would be, but this is my opinion, not everyone’s.
I used to read every post in that thread, but now it's got way too much for me to keep up with. I find myself checking in several times/day and already having 2 or 3+ pages of unread posts. I don't have the time to read 50+ reaction posts to every small price move on CYDY so I typically skip to the end and probably miss a lot along the way. And I'm someone invested in CYDY. I can't imagine what it's like for people who aren't tailing Chet on that play.

Much better this way IMO so thanks for the spin-off thread.

Ladies and gentleman, NP has stepped down... BUY BUY BUY!!!!
He's not that bad.  He's been the driving force behind getting the company where it is today, investing in the current direction, jumping on the COVID opportunity and pushing that forward.  He's done a lot to raise money for the company, and actually was highly involved in buying leronlimab to begin with.  He's done a lot to get the company to where it is, and is passionate about the drug and the future of the company, and helping folks.  All good things.  Just has a few bad tendencies that don't help him along, but given the rise in stock price in a few months, one could argue he's doing quite well.

If this is an example of a clown team, and a clown company, I need to join a circus.  The stock price has increased hugely, great indications for treatment, good results expected for Covid-19 trials...

Sure, a few stumbles, but overall they're hitting it out of the park.

Agreed. He spends way too much time worrying about the stock price. Just get the work done and the market will determine the value. 
Agreed.  This has been my biggest concern with him since I was made aware of all this.  I don't like CEOs talking about share prices. personally.

Users who are viewing this thread