What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Who do you KEEP? (1 Viewer)

tteam5

Footballguy
12 Team, 1 PPR scoring (w/ All 6pt TDs including qb TDs). 1QB 1RB 1WR 1TE 3Flex  1K 3 IDPs. I also draft last (12th) and I'm missing my third round pick. 

Which TWO would you KEEP?
A. Kamara
L. Jackson
D. Hopkins
A. Ekler

Last edited by a moderator:
I think Lamar is due for a step back or two, but I think it's a no doubter to keep him. As for the second, I'd go with Kamara. I trust his situation more than the other two, and I think he still has another year or two of pretty high fantasy production. 

Are there any costs to keeping them (round lost, salary, years able to keep)?  What are the starting requirements (2QB, SF)?    That info is part of the puzzle.

If there are no costs and it is as typical 1 QB league I would keep Kamara and Jackson (barely over Hopkins). 

Are there any costs to keeping them (round lost, salary, years able to keep)?  What are the starting requirements (2QB, SF)?    That info is part of the puzzle.

If there are no costs and it is as typical 1 QB league I would keep Kamara and Jackson (barely over Hopkins). 
No cost!  1 QB League. 

Users who are viewing this thread