What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

​ 🐘 ​​ 🐴 ​2020 Presidential Debates thread - 2nd Debate October 15 (2 Viewers)

Did Joe say something about Trumps kids? Did I miss it?
Oh are the goal posts just tonight? So convenient.....I was speaking more to the moral compass of the whole Left that attacks family. You can start w combing this forum for the endless childish attacks on his family and expand from there. Then get back to me and we can feel sorry for Joe getting called out accurately. 

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh are the goal posts just tonight? So convenient.....I was speaking more to the moral compass of the whole Left. You can start w combing this forum for the endless childish attacks on his family and expand from there. Then get back to me and we can feel sorry for Joe getting called out accurately. 
What does that have to do with Joe or this "debate"? 

Trump MIGHT have been able to keep quiet and give Biden enough rope to hang himself with...instead he mucked it up and gave Joe an out for just about every interrupted gaffe.

Combine that with Trump attacking Hunter unprovoked and Trumps inability to come down on White Supremecy...... this shapes up as a win for Biden.

Biden wasn't at his best.....but Trump didn't allow him to be at his worst.

Who cares if he did? Trump attacking his kids isn’t a good look
I don't have an issue with it. Nepotism in politics is one of the worst forms of corruption. Setting aside Ukraine and China, there are other less notable examples like his son's appointment a 5 year seat to the board of directors of Amtrak. That said, Biden could have easily flipped the nepotism card back on him. Fair game both ways. 

pay Brazil not to cut down their trees.   That will save the world.  Yeah
We pay farmers to not grow crops to keep prices inflated. If we care about the Amazon or the Great Barrier Reef or any other natural resource that isn't in the USA, we (the world, or at least all those that care) should give compensation.

It has to do with don’t be so sensitive about Joe’s kids if you spend years bashing Trump’s kids....I thought it was pretty simple. My bad. 
I hold people running for POTUS to a higher standard than rando dude on the internet.  My bad.  

Users who are viewing this thread