What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

***Official 2020 Election General*** (3 Viewers)

Fox is basically saying this looks bad for Trump in Georgia and is a bad sign for Trump and the GOP in the South. Also they think this might be his last chance to speak before the story takes off like a rocket in the wrong direction for him. 

For most of my time here I was living in Maryland and starting about a decade ago you started seeing Maryland flag on all kinds of apparel just about everywhere.  Especially the flag squeezed into a crab.   Then I moved to Texas.   I respectfully disagree with this sentence.
Florida's flag has made its way onto various apparel as well.
I often wear a hat featuring the flag of my home state of Wyoming. It often gets mistaken for a Buffalo Bills hat which annoys tf out of me.

Amazing that the Right has no qualms about accepting the areas that Trump overperformed and grew from 2016.....but think it's "really weird" that Biden expanded on Hillary's 2016 votes.

Fox is basically saying this looks bad for Trump in Georgia and is a bad sign for Trump and the GOP in the South. Also they think this might be his last chance to speak before the story takes off like a rocket in the wrong direction for him. 
It’s a bad sign for Trump, but the GOP did better than expected pretty much everywhere with most candidates out pulling Trump. The reality probably is that a more normal GOP nominee probably would have won this Presidential election.

Trump legal advisor said Trump is waiting on the Supreme Court. He appointed 3 judges to step in and do something and he hopes ACB comes though. That's not how this is supposed to work. UGH.

It’s a bad sign for Trump, but the GOP did better than expected pretty much everywhere with most candidates out pulling Trump. The reality probably is that a more normal GOP nominee probably would have won this Presidential election.
And probably would have lost to Hillary too.

Yes I agree, just restating what Fox guy said. My gut was Trump did a great job getting voters to fear the Dems and get out to vote but he personally also was polarizing enough that it probably also hurt him. 

It's just like last election, he won by historical numbers. Big wins in Florida, Ohio, Indiana. It's only the illegal votes that have hurt him. 

He started with something along the lines of "If we count legal votes, I won. If we count illegal votes, they're tying to steal the election."

Shorting FOX stock on the belief that Trump will wage war against them and move full time to OAN isn't the worst idea I've heard. 
I'd be quite satisfied if they chose to do little else other than waste their time yammering at each other while the eventual stroke in 45's future creeps ever closer.  It might keep them both of of everyone else's hair for a tick, if nothing else.

Of course not.  So ..what does he say?  He keeps crying wolf about the vote tallies.  You'd think someone would advise him not to, um, blow his wad so early ...wait until the counts are in, then unleash his salvo.
His entire strategy the last 5 years has just been to pick a lie and repeat it over and over and over and over and over again until enough people just accept it.  He's not going to wait to get going on this one.  Heck he's already been working on it for the last year.

Of course not.  So ..what does he say?  He keeps crying wolf about the vote tallies.  You'd think someone would advise him not to, um, blow his wad so early ...wait until the counts are in, then unleash his salvo.
His entire strategy the last 5 years has just been to pick a lie and repeat it over and over and over and over and over again until enough people just accept it.  He's not going to wait to get going on this one.  Heck he's already been working on it for the last year.

Trump legal advisor said Trump is waiting on the Supreme Court. He appointed 3 judges to step in and do something and he hopes ACB comes though. That's not how this is supposed to work. UGH.
Wait. I'm sorry. Someone on Trump's payroll actually said that???

Switched to CNN to catch more of this craziness. Trump now ranting about media polling being "election interference"

Bret Baier is a news guy, not an opinion guy. He’s pretty unbiased and a great reporter. I know it’s hard for most people to separate, but the FoxNews news division and the FoxNews pundit/opinion division are actually separate and the news side is pretty fair for the most part.

What’s dumb is when they mix the two like having Baier and Bennett on together (where Baier had to correct Bennett after Bennett starting spouting off conspiracy stuff moments after saying he doesn’t spread conspiracy stuff).

Users who are viewing this thread