What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

***Official 2020 Election General*** (4 Viewers)

You're getting mad but I'm not saying this to back Trump. This is a brand new tool that politicians will never let go now. Next time it will incorporated into both parties platforms to make sure the mail in votes are sent to every man woman and child in the nation. If you believe in the benevolence of politicians that's on you. Think what the fallout would be if Ted Cruz comes in 2024 with 15-20m mail in votes after the fact to save the day. You think the totals will ever go back to pre-2020 levels again? I don't think so.
I'm not sure what the problem here is. If Ted Cruz gets more votes in 2024 he should win those states. Regardless of how the ballots are counted. 

I will miss tweets like this when we have normal people in office:

Lynn Petronella

@athlette @guiliani_rudy @POTUS @AZGOP @KariLakeFox10

NO ONE IS WATCHING THE VOTE COUNT IN MARICOPA COUNTY THIS IS RAMPANT ALL OVER THE USA ITS TOTAL LYING CHEATING BS WHAT IS GOING ON IN PA HAS GONE ON IN ARIZONA DEPORT THESE PEOPLE THEY ARE SUBVERISVE

@benshapiro

In PA, Trump is up by approximately 454K votes. There are 1.12M votes outstanding; Biden needs 78% of those votes to win the state. 300K of those votes are in Philadelphia. Even if Biden wins 95% of those votes, he still needs to pull 70% of the other votes. That's a heavy lift.

For Michigan, Biden's lead looks to be slightly over 1% ...so no recount option, as I understand it. Wisconsin was within the 1% range.  We'll see about NV, AZ, and GA ...and later about PA

• Love
Reactions: JAA
Regarding @Insein and his weird crusade about voting turnout, I've seen this website floating around today that has 2020 estimated voter turnouts by state, comparing estimated ballot totals to the state's total Voting Eligible Population.

And indeed, we are seeing record turnout numbers everywhere. Pennsylvania at 73.1% on an estimated 7.15 million votes. My own state of Minnesota (long the leader in voter turnout rates) is estimated at 82.9%. A lot of states still have pretty crappy numbers (looking at you, Hawaii and a lot of the South), but I think it's a wonderful thing to see turnout rates so high.

I'd also note that (to my own surprise) record high turnout numbers didn't really seem to "hurt" the GOP all that much. Makes you wonder why they're so obsessed with restricting the vote.

@realDonaldTrump

We have claimed, for Electoral Vote purposes, the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania (which won’t allow legal observers) the State of Georgia, and the State of North Carolina, each one of which has a BIG Trump lead. Additionally, we hereby claim the State of Michigan if, in fact, there was a large number of secretly dumped ballots as has been widely reported!

oh

my

god

Last edited by a moderator:
Biden should tweet that he claims the other 47 states (including DC). Winner, winner, chicken dinner!

BTW, his second part of the tweet is now gone/deleted.
LOL.  That would be funny.   "Ok, I will let you claim those states.  I will claim the rest!! " 

Wait, so Trump’s answer is to sue the country to reveal the corruption? The country that he presided over. To reveal the fraudulent system that was in place while he was in charge? 

This should be great!
He should just sue the world for complete control

I trust the Fox News election desk (they are are completely separate from the news desk).  

Consider them the best of the network lot and they run a quality ship.
I gotta agree.  I found their coverage last night very palatable.  Other than the blowhard Karl Rove, who I know a lot of folks in here dig, it was enjoyable.

LINK

Although I now see that it hasn’t been updated since this morning. 
Gotcha. Yeah I'm petty sure they pulled that and stopped updating it. I did see a Nate Cohn tweet earlier suggesting he thought Biden eventually wins both GA and PA but haven't heard anything in hours on actual results. 

@Wizard_Predicts

Giuliani is out for blood. Says the Trump Team will bring a national lawsuit and expose all of the corruption.

.. sounds desperate
There should be a thread dedicated to all the investigations that some Trump Republican has claimed will expose corruption but they never get around to doing anything about it. They’re still looking for those millions of illegal votes I think from 2016.

Trump campaign also calling for those news organizations who called AZ to retract.
They've been doing that since the minute it happened last night. Fox has been adamant that they stand by their analytics on this. Their stats nerd came on and nervously said that they were so confident it was impossible, it was four standard deviations outside their numbers. 

@benshapiro

In PA, Trump is up by approximately 454K votes. There are 1.12M votes outstanding; Biden needs 78% of those votes to win the state. 300K of those votes are in Philadelphia. Even if Biden wins 95% of those votes, he still needs to pull 70% of the other votes. That's a heavy lift.
Down to 308K now. Biden keeping up with his 64% requirement.

Users who are viewing this thread