What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

***Official 2020 Election General*** (6 Viewers)

David Plouffe

@davidplouffe

7h

Biden’s lead is now currently bigger than Trump’s final 2016 margin in both MI and WI and is projected to grow. Estimates are his PA lead will be bigger as well. If smaller margins were good enough for Trump to collapse the Blue Wall, larger ones certainly OK to rebuild it.

They've been doing that since the minute it happened last night. Fox has been adamant that they stand by their analytics on this. Their stats nerd came on and nervously said that they were so confident it was impossible, it was four standard deviations outside their numbers. 
by the sounds of it, they really should have waited. like waited and waited and just not called anything up to this minute

They're tying themselves in knots on The Five trying to figure out a way they can legitimize Trump continuing to fight while insisting that Biden/Democrats need to stop. 

You might need a continuance.  Is that the right term?  
Update: got the continuance.* :excited:   I guess it's :popcorn: time. 

*For a legitimate case-related reason having nothing to do with the election. Although I did make an election joke on the record. 
Judge: Counselor ... don't tell me you've got to go make a "draft pick" again. That's not going to fly in my courtroom ... and put down your #@%$ phone!

David Plouffe

@davidplouffe

7h

Biden’s lead is now currently bigger than Trump’s final 2016 margin in both MI and WI and is projected to grow. Estimates are his PA lead will be bigger as well. If smaller margins were good enough for Trump to collapse the Blue Wall, larger ones certainly OK to rebuild it.

I said five or so pages ago that Biden should start declaring himself the winner in the other states.  Now I fear he was too slow and it'll be too late.
Oh cmon, these are inane ramblings of a barely sane person. His tweets mean absolutely nothing. 

President with an F- in civics class. 
He is educated about very, very little. That's why he speaks in catch-phrases and buzzwords, there's no substance because he has no substantive knowledge about anything. People who were tricked by him, if they are lucky enough to be blessed with self-awareness in their futures, will be embarrassed as hell by how they were bamboozled. You won't be able to find a single person who admits to voting for Trump in 20 years, probably much sooner. 

11/4/20
9:01 PM
Georgia (GA)
Republican Candidate -170
Democratic Candidate +130

Nevada (NV)
11/4/20
Nevada (NV)
Democratic Candidate -650
Republican Candidate +400

North Carolina (NC)
11/4/20
North Carolina (NC)
Republican Candidate -1000
Democratic Candidate +550

Pennsylvania (PA)
11/4/20
Pennsylvania (PA)
Democratic Candidate -460
Republican Candidate +310

PA looks like a great bet there!

@Wizard_Predicts

Giuliani is out for blood. Says the Trump Team will bring a national lawsuit and expose all of the corruption.

.. sounds desperate
Giuliani says Biden could have voted 5000 times, the votes could be from Mars for all we know. Amazing how once respected people will degrade themselves for Trump. 

Last edited by a moderator:
So many people don't understand how elections work.   Maybe we shouldn't just encourage everyone to vote.   Maybe a basic civics test or something to get a ballot?

So if Trump loses, a very likely destination for him is prison, right?  I imagine he's not going down quietly here.
I would assume he starts his own TV network, gets a show on Fox or OAN or leads some massive revolt against the “fake Biden government.” I can not imagine he just goes away.

• Sad
Reactions: JAA
Election challengers shout “Stop the count” as poll workers count absentee ballots in #Detroit, Michigan in the 2020 general election @washingtonpost #Election2020 https://t.co/nzWfSSX34P
Just insane.  Such a stain on what has otherwise been marked by seemingly good election procedure virtually everywhere. 

From what I've read and heard, voter intimidation/suppression seemed to be at an incredibly low rate.  Things have gone smoothly everywhere.  Can't ask for much more in this environment, especially with Covid and record turnouts and the divisiveness we've seen. 

This is shameful.

Users who are viewing this thread