What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

**OFFICIAL** Houston Texans - Detroit Lions Gamethread (1 Viewer)

1:38, Lions come out down 9, running.

I disagree with Romo. Terrible play calling. 

Last edited by a moderator:
I mean... Matt Patricia could legit be fired now, but I think he's getting the Gase treatment and will get fired once the season ends.

You are one of the few I consistently in the lions gamethreads.  I commend you for your loyalty and offer my condolences
The Lions are most of the reason I got into Fantasy Football 25+ years ago. Some ups, a thousand downs, a lot of just plain W-T-F.

I've never watched a lot of TV, but the Lions are a drama that I've been faithful to (if often with an AFC team I'm minorly supporting >.>). Every year you learn NFL rules you didn't know existed and see things that would never make it into a fictional show/movie about football for being just too ridiculous. I'm hoping one day they actually -- you know -- win a playoff game or two. But 9-7 wasn't good enough so let's settle for 13-28-1 (to date).

https://twitter.com/aaronjreiss/status/1332031863695798273

Aaron Reiss @aaronjreiss

Duke Johnson's 47 receiving yards so far are the most by a #Texans RB this season. Yes, more than David Johnson has had in any game (He's having a career-worst season as a receiver).
... why Nuk was even traded was one thing; but you don't get a bevy of picks and you get an aging RB on a huge contract when you had a halfway decent in-house option...

BOB was so bad on so many levels.

Every week teams catch the ball in the end zone. 

Every week the returner takes it out and fails to make it to the 25, costing their team yardage. 

I will never understand this. 
I also feel like I am seeing this a lot more this year across the league to the point that I have to assume that the teams want the returnees to do this. I can only assume that on the whole, they feel like the expected value the field position from running it out is greater than the 25.

That's a bad challenge; he didn't cross the goalline with the ball. Waitaminute, what exactly are they challenging here?

Users who are viewing this thread