What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

**OFFICIAL** Houston Texans - Detroit Lions Gamethread (2 Viewers)

If Houston gets the ball back, they should line up exclusively in position to run the Statue of Liberty.

Waitaminute I think that was a broken play and Duke decided to throw it back. Looked like a coach was mad at Duke there.

EDIT: Yep confirmed on Twitter, that was Duke improvising

Last edited by a moderator:
Fuller might get the hat trick today. 

Makes me feel better about leaving AP & Duke on the bench for RoJo & Carson (or Hyde) 

Adams tracker: 15 full tackles, 2 ATK, 2 FF,  and a pass defended for laughs. 

39 & counting.  :shock:

Last edited by a moderator:
Adam’s tracker: 15 full tackles, 2 ATK, 2 FF,  and a pass defended for laughs. 

39 & counting.  :shock:
He’s the IDP waiver wire pick of the year I think. Curl might be on his heels if he keeps it up, but he’s been obliterating weeks for me. 

I’ve also got Watson - 40 for Adams, 43 for Watson. My opponent is pissed already. 

What is Stafford doing? I didn't know he was this bad of a QB. he seems to not progress through any reads, and focuses on one player through whole play

What is Stafford doing? I didn't know he was this bad of a QB. he seems to not progress through any reads, and focuses on one player through whole play
torn ligament in thump, not the same w/o Golladay, terrible D putting the O in bad scripts.

Users who are viewing this thread